What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

all diplomats have shifted to karachi and to save us the trouble nawaz should shift too [from pm house]

Pakistan's image is in the toilet because of the massive rigging that took place and the thapa assemblies where 22 family members are controlling every institution calling it "democracy".................

Pakistan's democratic system is only 6 years old, it's a toddler, I don't expect toddlers to do calculus papers, and Pak politics is far more advanced than degree level multivariate calculus.

No doubt the system is deeply flawed, but the calls at the other end are dangerously flawed.

Their calls for anarchy will no doubt mess Pakistan up, Middle East and Arab spring.

Not supporting PTI or anything else is your own choice, but PTI hasn't called for anarchy.

Had they called for it, he would have been in front of the PM House or dead by now. Before making disobedience call, he said that he doesn't want violence and doesn't want to kill any policeman or his protestors.

You think that this civil disobedience call holds? This is simply political maneuvering.

Civil disobedience works when you are wanting a new state or against an occupying force.

They can't go into civil disobedience through the government...this is simply a political tactic.

Put some more pressure on the government, soon I expect some resignations to come as well.

Let's wait 2 days and see.

P.S: I was also pretty disappointed after this announcement, went out, shopping, eating, came home and then sat down with friends. This actually makes some sense...

"22 Families"?! I think we used to hear that when we were young--and I am in my 40's now. I think that was one of those things attributed to the Ayub era prosperity? You sure sound very uninformed, out-dated and clichéd about the distribution of wealth in Pakistan.

And, no, the PM should NOT shift to Lahore. He, diplomats, and everyone in the Red Zone should stay put and kick out the agitators. Use TeRi Ungli if forced to.

22 family members that is what i wrote and leaving pm house meant resignation

on the beating agitators an illegitimate dhadli government don't have the right and or "gutts" to do it

There is no reason to believe that the next government in Pakistan will be any less incompetent or corrupt than the current one even if election results are accepted by everyone
After true electoral reform , No chance for Jagidaars ,wadairas, fake degree holders and corrupt people in Parliament.... While true Electoral reform is not possible under this government.

Let the elected government complete its term.
This is not elected, This is selected government.

Pakistan's democratic system is only 6 years old, it's a toddler, I don't expect toddlers to do calculus papers, and Pak politics is far more advanced than degree level multivariate calculus.

No doubt the system is deeply flawed, but the calls at the other end are dangerously flawed.

enough of the same lecture

40 years of taking turns is enough they should simply let go or people will make them to let go

Oh by the way, NOTHING will happen in these marches, they will not get what they want form these big statements.

Quote me in a few days time if you think I'm wrong.

Not supporting PTI or anything else is your own choice, but PTI hasn't called for anarchy.

Had they called for it, he would have been in front of the PM House or dead by now. Before making disobedience call, he said that he doesn't want violence and doesn't want to kill any policeman or his protestors.

You think that this civil disobedience call holds? This is simply political maneuvering.

Civil disobedience works when you are wanting a new state or against an occupying force.

They can't go into civil disobedience through the government...this is simply a political tactic.

Put some more pressure on the government, soon I expect some resignations to come as well.

Let's wait 2 days and see.

P.S: I was also pretty disappointed after this announcement, went out, shopping, eating, came home and then sat down with friends. This actually makes some sense...

Good sir, this thing has been building up for me since about last September, first with the taliban and NW op, then a bunch of small things in between. Azadi march I was weary of from the start. But the calls for this radical and highly unstable action is no good for anyone.

Now if me, being a bit better at understanding world and internal politics is able to be worried by IK's statements, what about that average fella from a small town place who doesn't know what IK is getting at, there are people out there who have sworn to die if need be for their cause. This is dangerous.

If any leader behaved like this here in the UK, his party would sack him, and if they made statements like TuQ, there'd be several inquiry calls towards the police.

A few other important issues I have always had and still have with PTI, so I won't be a supporter any longer unfortunately.

After true electoral reform , No chance for Jagidaars and wadairas in Parliament.... While true Electoral reform is not possible under this government
This is not elected, This is selected government.
You guys have your own definition of true democrasy . There will be true democracy in Pakistan only when Imran will be elected as PM of Pakistan. Abb chahey uss k sath lota ho wadera hoo mahmood qureshi hoo yea phir sheedi talli jiss ko kuch saal pehe woo apne chaprasi be nhi banata tha aur ajj uss k sath satge par hai lol Imran even invited chuadri nisar to join him lol

[video]

2013 was the best election for Imran khan and PTI if you look at his political history and career. He should have focus on KPK and shoudl have done some practical work in KPK so that he get more votes in next election but he is losing more supprters because of his fasdai politics and desperation for PM

enough of the same lecture

40 years of taking turns is enough they should simply let go or people will make them to let go

40 years?

PTI has been around for 40 years?
Democracy has been around for 40 years?

The 90's was not democracy, it was a tug of war, 80's dictator ship, pre-2007 total dictatorship, Ayub dictatorship.

Pakistan has not even tasted democracy, no democracy in the US, UK, Europe, India was ever perfect. In fact it was deeply flawed and imperfect and UNFAIR. But they carried on, and today, they are the most politically stable nations on earth.

How can you keep planting a tree, uprooting it every few minutes and planting it new again and then ask....

'Why does this plant bear me no fruits?'

Good sir, this thing has been building up for me since about last September, first with the taliban and NW op, then a bunch of small things in between. Azadi march I was weary of from the start. But the calls for this radical and highly unstable action is no good for anyone.

I also disagree with his terrorism stance btw.

Now if me, being a bit better at understanding world and internal politics is able to be worried by IK's statements, what about that average fella from a small town place who doesn't know what IK is getting at, there are people out there who have sworn to die if need be for their cause. This is dangerous.

Yar then you would also know what civil disobedience means. It isn't a call for killing, it isn't a call for marching towards PM House, this is a pressure tactic, plain and simple.

If any leader behaved like this here in the UK, his party would sack him

Apples and oranges my dear friend. UK has a fully matured democratic system, where there is no dhandli, no feudal politics, and no disregard for general public.

Now going to sleep, will discuss more tomorrow and I will also have formed my final opinion in 2 days.

How can you keep planting a tree, uprooting it every few minutes and planting it new again and then ask....

What if that tree wasn't planted right in the first place or insects attacked it before it could mature?

There will be true democracy in Pakistan only when Imran will be elected as PM of Pakistan. Abb chahey uss k sath lota ho wadera hoo mahmood qureshi hoo yea phir sheedi talli jiss ko kuch saal pehe woo apne chaprasi be nhi banata tha aur ajj uss k sath satge par hai lol Imran even invited chuadri nisar to join him lol
Read my post again.
After true electoral reforms, No chance of jagidaars ,wadairas, fake degree holders and corrupt people in Parliament & true Electoral reform is not possible under this government.

You guys have your own definition of true democrasy . There will be true democracy in Pakistan only when Imran will be elected as PM of Pakistan. Abb chahey uss k sath lota ho wadera hoo mahmood qureshi hoo yea phir sheedi talli jiss ko kuch saal pehe woo apne chaprasi be nhi banata tha aur ajj uss k sath satge par hai lol Imran even invited chuadri nisar to join him lol

[video]

2013 was the best election for Imran khan and PTI if you look at his political history and career. He should have focus on KPK and shoudl have done some practical work in KPK so that he get more votes in next election but he is losing more supprters because of his fasdai politics and desperation for PM

Hilarious video, :omghaha:

Yar then you would also know what civil disobedience means. It isn't a call for killing, it isn't a call for marching towards PM House, this is a pressure tactic, plain and simple.

I know what it means, trust me. But civil disobedience is not the way to go, even speaking of it at a time like this is wrong and in a bad scenario it's dangerous.

Please remember, the last time someone openly declared civil disobediance in the Pakistan political system, it was the Awami League in 1971... and then the Eastern wing fell, we lost a half.

It didn't take long for this story to grow, you are taking it lightly, but all it took is a few hours for someone to update wiki:

Examples of civil disobedience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apples and oranges my dear friend. UK has a fully matured democratic system, where there is no dhandli, no feudal politics, and no disregard for general public.

They were not gifted with a system, they persevered. Every time we in Pakistan are faced with a problem, we ask for the quick fix, we blame each other, we blame foreign powers, and if all else fails we ask for the army. And the army is like our drug dealer, sneaking us morphine to cope with the pain every decade.

No country was ever made perfect on a bed of roses and peaches, it takes work, work which Pakistanis don't like doing.

Now going to sleep, will discuss more tomorrow and I will also have formed my final opinion in 2 days.

Good call, and good night matey.

If I speak my heart, corruption, poor governance are not bothering me. Right now, governments (elected and dictatorship) in the Muslim world are falling like flies:

• Tunisia, where it all began.
  • Algeria state of emergency.
  • Lebanon, new government and effects of Syria war.
  • Jordan, govt dismissed by monarch..
  • Yemen troubles.
  • Egypt- Mubarak forced to resign. And then more recently, sisi and the coup and then more bloodshed with the MB.
  • Syria, you know the story, FSA formed. Anyone remember the sarin gas attack?
  • Sudan, chopped up in half. War between the two.
  • Bahrain protests, eventually turned bloody.
  • Libya, protests, civil war, foreign involvement and bombing, Gaddafi killed, chaos continues.
  • ISIS eats up Iraq.
Plenty more I'm missing.

And last I checked, we were AT WAR, right now, full scale war of the worst kind, if one bullet flies in Islamabad, we could have an unparalleled crisis on our hands, let alone the threat these TTP dogs actually pose.

Past few years, one of the main reasons why Pakistan has performed worse than usual is because of political instability. Re-election? Inquilab/azadi march? Overly charismatic leaders calling for bloodshed? Calling for an ELECTED government with a clear mandate to resign? It's no wonder than the KSE takes a deep plunge without holding it's breath every time someone speaks of the march.

I don't doubt TuQ and IK's intentions, but their ideas will see Pakistan in a civil war and burn.

As for real change, it will come about, when those poor protesters who have been promised martyrdom, to go home and make small changes in their daily lives and those of their families.

God be with us, because our leader's minds aren't with us here on earth. :pakistan:

And why did those countries suffer?

Answer lies in CORRUPT kinks, motherlands and so on. Answer lies in Zia Ul Yakki type rulers that benefited from Jihad. Answer lies in Musharaf and his enlightenment that made $$$. Answer lies in saving the throne as Arab kinks are doing.

Pakistan will see a new day once GHQ corrupt jernails are stripped naked. Their zarar, brewery, Gwadar, commissions etc scams are unearthed.

Hell even Hamid Gul is surrounded over corruption allegations.

40 years?

PTI has been around for 40 years?
Democracy has been around for 40 years?

The 90's was not democracy, it was a tug of war, 80's dictator ship, pre-2007 total dictatorship, Ayub dictatorship.

Pakistan has not even tasted democracy, no democracy in the US, UK, Europe, India was ever perfect. In fact it was deeply flawed and imperfect and UNFAIR. But they carried on, and today, they are the most politically stable nations on earth.

not pti but ppp and most of pmln present leaders and on the issue on infant democracy who made present two parties "billionaire" in the "few amount of time" they have been in power that is no excuse for rigging election and selection,corruption,selling all national institutions,knuckling under india,sissy reply to Afghan terrorist sanctuaries,distribution of power in 22 family members,buying judges,media etc etc etc etc etccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

and PTI demands new election and fair elections not that give them power who ever wins fair and square can lead Pakistan not this fake,illegitimate DEMOCRAZY

Back
Top Bottom