What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

yeah " some " wheat problem can be dealt with but cm kpk is requesting from 1 year to give kpks share of supply to them

you must have heard it again and again but kingo dose not care

Is there shortage of wheat in KPK or they want to smugle wheat to Afghanis? KPK officials make profit by smugling wheat and other **** products illegaly in to Afghanistan.

And demanding wheat today? Lol we all know what is going on.

And most of pathans went back to KPK anyway lol. They have been playing pathan card since last year after forming KPK gov, thats why i expected whats happening now.

The Pathan card is morphing into a wheat-flour-supply-linked-to-electric-supply card. Just see @pkuser2k12 posts trying to shift attention from pathetic rhetoric of KPK ministers to a total non-issue.

A sitting government going for 'civil disobedience'?
You will see results of the pressure tactics soon.

PM sent an advisor to Dr. Qadri today for negotiations, meeting rejected. This is just the beginning.

As I pointed out earlier, this nation needs to learn about the virtue of patience.

The dharna are not just a local matter, they are now attracting foreign attention.

A sitting government going for 'civil disobedience'?

If no one has starved because of it in the last year then it is not an issue. We know that Wheat flour smuggling to Afghanistan is a big illegal business and part of KPK's black economy.

Yours has been an exceedingly pathetic attempt at shifting attention to a total non-issue. You are truly desperate.

no one starved?????????? a pathetic reply to say the least

any view on price of wheat in kpk or is that not an issue

on smuggling of wheat to Afghanistan tell me again who controls tribal areas ???????? Federal government or kpk

dont know about smuggling being part of kpks economy but it certainly is part of federal governments economy[that is if you can answer my question correctly]

You will see results of the pressure tactics soon.

PM sent an advisor to Dr. Qadri today for negotiations, meeting rejected. This is just the beginning.

As I pointed out earlier, this nation needs to learn about the virtue of patience.

The dharna are not just a local matter, they are now attracting foreign attention.

Again, Civil disobedience call from a sitting government? Is it a first in world history? If so, I believe we have a world record.

The only thing forcing patience is a threat of Martial Law. In other words brinksmanship by threat of Army take over. Patience in face of idiocy. OK let us be patient. Let us see what the idiots come up with next?

That's a very good news for us indeed. Now it's clear that army is not behind this march, situation would have gone out of the control by now if army had a stake in IK's march.

I thought this forum did not have the evil and greedy eyes of Pak motherlands. I guess I was wrong.

PTI supporters should stop posting on this very forum. I can already see the pimp mentality that the jernails have around me.

Now you better BLOCK ME.

no one starved?????????? a pathetic reply to say the least

any view on price of wheat in kpk or is that not an issue

on smuggling of wheat to Afghanistan tell me again who controls tribal areas ???????? Federal government or kpk

dont know about smuggling being part of kpks economy but it certainly is part of federal governments economy[that is if you can answer my question correctly]

1. How many people starved as a result? Any numbers?
2. All the roads leading to Afghanistan should be controlled by KPK government. All the traffic going to Tribal areas goes through KPK.
3. If you do not know how important is smuggling to KPK's black economy then you know nothing about KPK. And you have the guts to come and try to educate us about a non-issue?

Its people like you who are a big liability for PTI. But it is no accident - you are trained to be arrogant, self-righteous, and ill-mannered by your leadership.

Last edited:
10599168_645573462207876_292982981677781465_n.png

the user asianunion brought it up by sharing a tweet here on pdf i simply replied to it and you went haywire gullu chal ab ziada gussa na kar

KPK Minister of Information was quoted on national TV. As a PTI supporter you should know that.

@Jungibaaz , care to advise our uncouth friend here about online mannerisms?

Kohe update kar dey muje ajj ke porey din k activities
How many people attended the march and whats their future plans?
When NS will resign?
When naya pakistan with naya sohna selfless prime minister Ik will take charge?
The answer to all your questions is
danceguy.gif
elvpelvis.gif
jodancr6.gif
jbreakd.gif

@Jungibaaz

kindly issue warning to chak babu for insults [if you like]

post 1834 and i quote

you are trained to be arrogant, self-righteous, and ill-mannered by your leadership.

post 1837

Yours has been an exceedingly pathetic attempt at shifting attention to a total non-issue. You are truly desperate.

ab zara warn kar dayn chuk babu ko kindly

Following this Azadi march and speeches, I wanted to share with you all, I no longer hold any sort of allegiance or preference of PTI and Imran Khan.

To hell with Pakistani political parties.

To him, me and you are kids. Trust me.

Let it go.

A lot of people getting disillusioned with PTI including me O Handsome :(

Following this Azadi march and speeches, I wanted to share with you all, I no longer hold any sort of allegiance or preference of PTI and Imran Khan.

To hell with Pakistani political parties.

To him, me and you are kids. Trust me.

Let it go.
LOLLZ SO finally ab PTI per bat kerny ki saza ban nhi ho gee PDF per?:lol:

Back
Top Bottom