What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

A social change precedes system change. It's naive to expect that the system would get better without us getting better as human beings.

System is made by people and run by people. It doesn't come from outer space. People need to change before the system changes.

Everywhere around us, we can see the most immoral and corrupt people; yet, they have the nerve to criticize the system. Hypocrisy all around.

10532984_645681018863787_5298064262165798004_o.png

AsimBajwaISPR (AsimBajwaISPR) on Twitter

Why making Punjab against KPK? what is going on with PTI? Punjab supports PTI more in number, now it wont !!

PTI ministers need to go to psychiatrist.

PTI in KPK is ex-anp thats why. And most of punjab wheat gets smugled to Afghanistan in which KPK officials make good profit.

Matiullah Jan ‏@Matiullahjan919
Going by the Lahore High Court decision the announcement of civil disobedience movement by PTI has rendered its long march unconstitutional.

Pressure tactics my foot! This is Anarchy... This is brinksmanship leading to collective suicide. This is unprecedented.

I warned you guys where this so called azadi march is heading towards. First pti pathano ki party, ek pathan bhi nai jaye gha wapis and now excuse of Punjab holding wheat from KPK. Lol

Imran Khan has announced just 15 mins ago that PTI will enter red zone after 48 hours

i think Resignation will be the next step after having a strong hold in the red zone area first kpk then national

Oh yeah, I forgot - he is leading an army on his way to conquer enemy territory. He must occupy enemy ground to have a strong negotiation position.

You believe that?

BTW you have not answered why KPK government has threatened to cut electricity supply because of some problem with wheat flour (ata). Do you think it is OK to accuse people of inability to understand and then NOT explain WTH you meant? IS there are problem with supply of wheat or wheat flour supply for which you appeared to blame Shehbaz Sharif?

I warned you guys where this so called azadi march is heading towards. First pti pathano ki party, ek pathan bhi nai jaye gha wapis and now excuse of Punjab holding wheat from KPK. Lol
PTI was not party of pathans only if we look at votes which PTI got in Punjab but khattak saab made it pashtun party with his first speech when he was addressing to pashtuns only ..he made this jalsa as jalsa of pathans as he was keep calling them mere patahns bhi as if every participant in jalsa is pathan..it was the bad start for this long march :)

If the Red Zone gets breached, the military should not impose martial law but instead come in "aid to civil power" and thrash these PTI goons.

The military needs to send a message that such politics will not be tolerated.

Imran Khan has announced just 15 mins ago that PTI will enter red zone after 48 hours

i think Resignation will be the next step after having a strong hold in the red zone area first kpk then national

FOR GOD SAKE End this GIBBERISH! I never knew PTIians are so so Immature...let me convince and make things simple.

The whole demands and ransacking cannot work, if PTI is in Govt in KPK province. You are not willing to leave KPK govt but wanting a very big, big sacrifice from the government in central power PMLN and asking Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif (CM of another province) to damn RESIGN and dissolve everything. Then IK comes and ask for Civil Disobedience and 48 hr to ransack Parliament and Prime Minister. Are you nuts ? Does that even making any logical sense ?? or will PTI make me go mad if am not yet?

PTI was not party of pathans only if we look at votes which PTI got in Punjab but khattak saab made it pashtun party with his first speech when he was addressing to pashtuns only ..he made this jalsa as jalsa of pathans as he was keep calling them mere patahns bhi as if every participant in jalsa is pathan..it was the bad start for this long march :)

Fighting for power, however illegally, is bad enough. But bringing in ethnicity in a country with ethnic sensitivities is asking for tribal conflicts not unlike in Libya or Iraq etc.

It is too bad that KPK govt is thinking of NOT collecting Federal taxes as part of civil disobedience. Because that can easily turn into inter-provinces or even inter-ethnic conflict. It is a slippery slope, talks of the so-called 'Pressure Tactics' notwithstanding. And there is already MORE talk of Punjab Wheat vs KPK electricity.

Imran Khan is becoming more and more a danger to Pakistan. What do we say in Urdu: 'Nadan Dost se Dana Dushman hi Accha' (A wise enemy is better than an ignorant friend).

A social change precedes system change. It's naive to expect that the system would get better without us getting better as human beings.

System is made by people and run by people. It doesn't come from outer space. People need to change before the system changes.

Everywhere around us, we can see the most immoral and corrupt people; yet, they have the nerve to criticize the system. Hypocrisy all around.
You are right and another thing which we should realize is to understand the difference between fantasy world and real world..difference between fake promises and promises which are realistic and possible . Our people blindly run behind every tom, dick an d harry who show them sabaz bhaag of better future . No leader will have alladin lamp to change old pakistan and convert it into naya bright Pakistan in few years time considering the current situation of Pakistan. Actions of leader speak louder than his words :)

And most of pathans went back to KPK anyway lol. They have been playing pathan card since last year after forming KPK gov, thats why i expected whats happening now.

FOR GOD SAKE End this GIBBERISH! I never knew PTIians are so so Immature...let me convince and make things simple.

The whole demands and ransacking cannot work, if PTI is in Govt in KPK province. You are not willing to leave KPK govt but wanting a very big, big sacrifice from the government in central power PMLN and asking Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif (CM of another province) to damn RESIGN and dissolve everything. Then IK comes and ask for Civil Disobedience and 48 hr to ransack Parliament and Prime Minister. Are you nuts ? Does that even making any logical sense ?? or will PTI make me go mad if am not yet?

calm down nobody is ransacking parliament they are going to enter red zone and setup a camp there for protest

kpk assembly will be dissolved in next step and also resignations from national assembly

Oh yeah, I forgot - he is leading an army on his way to conquer enemy territory. He must occupy enemy ground to have a strong negotiation position.

You believe that?

BTW you have not answered why KPK government has threatened to cut electricity supply because of some problem with wheat flour (ata). Do you think it is OK to accuse people of inability to understand and then NOT explain WTH you meant? IS there are problem with supply of wheat or wheat flour supply for which you appeared to blame Shehbaz Sharif?

yeah " some " wheat problem can be dealt with but cm kpk is requesting from 1 year to give kpks share of supply to them

you must have heard it again and again but kingo dose not care

Brother, eik to Pakistani awaam jazbati bahaut hai

Learn from history: Examples of civil disobedience - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Civil disobedience have been a popular political pressure tool throughout history.

A sitting government going for 'civil disobedience'?

yeah " some " wheat problem can be dealt with but cm kpk is requesting from 1 year to give kpks share of supply to them

you must have heard it again and again but kingo dose not care

If no one has starved because of it in the last year then it is not an issue. We know that Wheat flour smuggling to Afghanistan is a big illegal business and part of KPK's black economy.

Yours has been an exceedingly pathetic attempt at shifting attention to a total non-issue. You are truly desperate.

Back
Top Bottom