What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

:o::o::o::o::taz::taz::taz::mad::mad::mad::mad:

May be they should ask IDPs to get lost.

Perhaps they should ask the police to earn their own salaries.

Ask the poor patients to buy all the supplies themselves.

Declare Hospitals to be clinics.

Gosh, I could go on......

Oh well.

BUT this is supposed to be for 2 days only: :rofl:

I was only joking Sir. Once the fervor and rhetoric have died down, everyone will be back to the usual business again. No worries. :D

bas kar day itna jhoot i heard him on ary he said no such thing................

Dude I am watching ARY too. Let us see what they are going to say. But I typed this $-it literally off the screen. I just happened to be watching ARY and this is official channel for PTI 'news'.

Interesting to see that PTI trolls are just as unreformed as ever, despite the setbacks. No introspection. Just great.

Breaking: @JahangirKTareen announced that KPK govt wont collect TAX. #CivilDisobedience is become kpk govt policy!

BvQz70sIUAAtnPf.jpg

LOL

Dude I am watching ARY too. Let us see what they are going to say. But I typed this $-it literally off the screen. I just happened to be watching ARY and this is official channel for PTI 'news'.

bohat achay dumb dumb ary is pro mqm and ppp example nawaz visits geo when they are in trouble and Qaim Ali shah to ary when ary is in trouble

only Mubashir accommodates Sheikh Rashid,PTI and PAT

Mushtaq Ghani Info Minister KPK is saying that they shall not be collecting Federal Tax(es). Also the routine threat from KPK of shutting electricity to Punjab if Wheat flour is stopped. I am trying hard to find the link. WTH?

I can still read Jehangir Tareen's statement on ARY that KPK will not be collecting taxes.

What I can imagine is that PTI is trying very hard to troll the Federal government to dismiss their coalition government so that they can be political shaheed.

Imran Khan quickly comes back again to dharna....and start doing speech again.

His voice is totally changed !!!

PTI has become PIT.

They are definitely trying to be dismissed from KPK government as victims. If this is their strategy then we should all wash our hands off IK. This is not a small blunder, this is Bap of Blunder.

PTI has become PIT.

They are definitely trying to be dismissed from KPK government as victims. If this is their strategy then we should all wash our hands off IK. This is not a small blunder, this is Bap of Blunder.
Let us not get reactionary at this hour. PTI is using "pressure tactics" to force the government to come to negotiation table.

IK returned to say that we will go in red zone after 2 days. Nothing can stop us , he added

Back
Top Bottom