What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

No, you do not.

Frameworks are proposed in the House, they are not always accepted.

Majority of political parties conduct status quo and business oriented politics and keep the masses divided psychologically but have formulated a coalition on the back-end, a political system which favors them on all fronts. When military establishment or an enlightened political party attempts to challenge or derail this system, it backfires.

Sir, the sad truth is that "angels" control the whole three-ring circus. I know of what I speak.

BvQoJ0aCMAEatlR.jpg

Imran Khan seriously need new people, new advisors, new strategies and new tacticians in the party....PTI has become a party of emotional outbursts and rude senseless members.
Why don't the educated and enlightened step-up and join PTI then?

I wish the script is coming from those who are pro pakistan and help us get rid of all these goons devouring our tax money and taking IMF loans to supplement.
ان کا تو کھا کھا کے بد حضمی بھی نہیں ہوتی

You make a good point of the importance of the economy, but the sad reality is that those who are in control have made a clear choice to put defense and military above all else, even though the deteriorating social conditions put at risk the whole country. I see no reasons for them to change their minds anytime soon, despite claims to the contrary.

No, you do not.

Frameworks are proposed in the House, they are not always accepted.

Majority of political parties conduct status quo and business oriented politics and keep the masses divided psychologically but have formulated a coalition on the back-end, a political system which favors them on all fronts. When military establishment or an enlightened political party attempts to challenge or derail this system, it backfires.

I agree partially.

You have pointed out the reason why PTI must be preserved. It has many new people from middle class. It must go on and be a vehicle of change. May be IK can not take it there, but he can help develop it. There is talent.

They shall follow if forced. Not otherwise. NS has a bit of a kamikaze history.

NS will need to deliver what he has promised if he is to survive his full term. Right now he will need to tone down his desire to control foreign policy and let General Musharraf go. He should concentrate on the economy, to be honest that is far more important.

Tareen saying KPK government shall not be collecting taxes. So how will they pay salaries to government employees.

PML-N meeting rejects Imran Khan's demands
By Mateen Haider
Published about 2 hours ago

The meeting summoned by Prime MInister Nawaz Sharif was attended by key federal ministers and leaders of the Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz (PML-N). — File photo by AFP
ISLAMABAD: A high-level meeting summoned by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif ended at the Prime Minister House, during which Imran Khan's demands were rejected and termed as 'illegal' and 'unconstitutional.'

The meeting was attended by key federal ministers and leaders of the Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz (PML-N) and discussed the country's prevailing situation in context of sit-ins called by the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT).

After the meeting a spokesperson of the Prime Minister House said that "Imran Khan through his demands, which were unconstititional, wanted confrontation with the government."

The spokesperson severely criticised the 'civil disobedience movement' launched by the PTI chief and termed it as being against the state of Pakistan.

Credible sources told Dawn that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had instructed Federal Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan to beef up security of key government installations situated in and around Constititional avenue in the federal capital city, which is now known as Red Zone area.

The federal interior minister was also advised that security of government installations should be ensured at all costs and those violating the law should be dealt with iron hands.

The proper thing to do here is to support election reforms, and if this is what IK tries for in a legal way, then he should be supported.
Tareen saying KPK government shall not be collecting taxes. So how will they pay salaries to government employees.

bas kar day itna jhoot i heard him on ary he said no such thing................

now their people are trying to defend in reply to anchors lol.

BTW jehangir tareen and Perviaz Khatak have come in front. They are trying to undo what has been done. Lets see how far they are successful

Once the fervor and rhetoric have died down, everyone will be back to the usual business again. No worries.

Drugs and smuggling? :D
:o::o::o::o::taz::taz::taz::mad::mad::mad::mad:

May be they should ask IDPs to get lost.

Perhaps they should ask the police to earn their own salaries.

Ask the poor patients to buy all the supplies themselves.

Declare Hospitals to be clinics.

Gosh, I could go on......

Oh well.

BUT this is supposed to be for 2 days only: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom