What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

PTI has become PIT.

They are definitely trying to be dismissed from KPK government as victims. If this is their strategy then we should all wash our hands off IK. This is not a small blunder, this is Bap of Blunder.
& you should join politics , teach each & every politician, politics :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Matiullah Jan ‏@Matiullahjan919
Going by the Lahore High Court decision the announcement of civil disobedience movement by PTI has rendered its long march unconstitutional.

Let us not get reactionary at this hour. PTI is using "pressure tactics" to force the government to come to negotiation table.

Pressure tactics my foot! This is Anarchy... This is brinksmanship leading to collective suicide. This is unprecedented.

You Know What?

ALL PTI PEOPLE SHOULD IMMEDIATELY SHUT THE HELL UP!!! NOTHING IS MAKING SENSE.

It is no use to talk. Every member of PTI and every minister of PTI should immediately shut up.

This is an effing disgrace. They've lost it, completely. Completely.

Nah, let them speak, because adding to the cacophony in a time of confusion does not mean much at all.

So, what is happening with Punjab that has KPK government going nuts? I seem to have missed it. Please do tell.

the wheat issue if it is hard for you to read the post to which i replied to in the first place

here thora hans b lia karo

10417450_1523983717838385_7771183368093506405_n.png

Last edited:
the wheat issue if it is hard for you to read the post to which i replied to in the first place.

I do suppose you can communicate without wasting your sarcasm on me. I honestly do not know if Punjab Government has refused or made it difficult to transport wheat flour (ata) to KPK. One can only assume that you mean that there is some problem from Shahbaz Sharif when you said "oh the irony dont ask what shahbaz is doing ask why the reaction..............."

Source: PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate. | Page 121

Why would you say this? Its not a difficult question really. You do not need to resort to sarcasm. Seeing that you are a committed PTI supporter, I can imagine that it is hard for you to be civil to people who might ask you to explain your statements. Please take my question at face value and answer it - with a bit of civility if you can help it. Thanks in advance.

the wheat issue if it is hard for you to read the post to which i replied to in the first place

here thora hans b lia karo

10417450_1523983717838385_7771183368093506405_n.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: isko to Imran Lhan ne gari se utar dia tha bechara Samaa ki van me Islamabad aaya hai :rofl::rofl::rofl: batein suno iski bs Qadri ne isko ni bethaya :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Dhobi ka aho na ghar ka na ghat ka :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually, after getting over the initial disappointment and having discussions with some folks, this move seems a gem.

All the burden will be on Qadri now, it's qadri who is going to March on red zone after expiration of deadline, and soon after PTI deadline will also expire and they will followz but all the blame will be on Qadri.

This civil disobedience is just a cover up to pass the time.

But I believe he should tomorrow give resignations...but news is some people in party are not willing for it.

The disappointment is actually because he hyped it up too much, meri zindagi me sab say bara khitaab and all this...in the end he does this. I literally skipped a heart beat when be said, we could go and attack parliament.

So let's see how things pan out...

ADVICE: To all those who are thinking of jumping ship and assuming that PTI have failed, my advice is to adopt "wait and see" approach. This nation needs to understand the virtue of patience.

UPDATE: Some major political developments are taking place behind-the-scenes, insiders have provided a hint. Pressure of Azadi March and Inqalabi March have motivated these developments.

Actually, after getting over the initial disappointment and having discussions with some folks, this move seems a gem.

All the burden will be on Qadri now, it's qadri who is going to March on red zone after expiration of deadline, and soon after PTI deadline will also expire and they will followz but all the blame will be on Qadri.

But I believe he should tomorrow give resignations...but news is some people in party are not willing for it.

The disappointment is actually because he hyped it up too much, meri zindagi me sab say bara khitaab and all this...in the end he does this. I literally skipped a heart beat when be said, we could go and attack parliament.

PTI not to dissolve KP assembly: Khattak

well that is first degree COWARDICE, letting Qadri lead first....okay so why not I send bangles to IK and all the followers start following QADRI SB. How did you assume Qadri even mentioned about his Inqalab ransacking parliament and prime minister house. I donot know who you got this discussion with but, civil dis-obedience is actually cover up that IK or his team has NO SUPPORT from the back, no strategy or any political robust plan.

As I said before FIRST NATIONAL SEATS RESIGNATION AND IF THINGS GO MORE, RESIGN FROM PROVINCIAL GOVT too and plan further to damage more not the public.

well that is first degree COWARDICE, letting Qadri lead first....okay so why not I send bangles to IK and all the followers start following QADRI SB. How did you assume Qadri even mentioned about his Inqalab ransacking parliament and prime minister house. I donot know who you got this discussion with but, civil dis-obedience is actually cover up that IK or his team has NO SUPPORT from the back, no strategy or any political robust plan.

As I said before FIRST NATIONAL SEATS RESIGNATION AND IF THINGS GO MORE, RESIGN FROM PROVINCIAL GOVT too and plan further to damage more not the public.

Imran Khan has announced just 15 mins ago that PTI will enter red zone after 48 hours

i think Resignation will be the next step after having a strong hold in the red zone area first kpk then national

Back
Top Bottom