What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

IK have attempted for reforms through legal and proper routes for over a year now.

Result? Nothing.

IK have clearly pointed out that nobody will challenge Nawaz Sharif because he buys anybody.

Are you saying that IK does not have the temperament to deal with national issues like electoral reforms that are necessarily time-consuming and MUST be thrashed out in Parliament with debate and deals?

You are being angry - and that is understandable. But look at this: He made a series of wrong decisions, got burnt, and has to back down somehow. He could act like a Rajput and risk it all in a final explosion of anger, or be an Afghan and live to fight another day.

This should teach him. If it does not, then you can ditch him. PTI is too important an asset now to be lost in a display of fickleness.

The wise learn from their defeats. The foolish just repeat their mistakes. I hope IK chooses wisely to which camp he belongs.

You are being angry - and that is understandable. But look at this: He made a series of wrong decisions, got burnt, and has to back down somehow. He could act like a Rajput and risk it all in a final explosion of anger, or be an Afghan and live to fight another day.

This should teach him. If it does not, then you can ditch him. PTI is too important an asset now to be lost in a display of fickleness.
Trust me, IK is the backbone of PTI. I really doubt that PTI will exist after he is gone.

Are you saying that IK does not have the temperament to deal with national issues like electoral reforms that are necessarily time-consuming and MUST be thrashed out in Parliament with debate and deals?
Temperament?

IK have been working for the betterment of this nation for 18 years now. Look at his age.

Pura nizam kharab hai.

I am not angry I am disappointed. Yes we have been saying in good old days the same thing live to fight another day. But that is if you take a calculated move and fail. He was a total disappointment from start. He started late, then he kept creeping and reception committees went home. People in Islamabad started returning out of frustration. He comes to the stage says a few words and goes to Bani gala. Next day he promises to his people that he will not go Bani Gala till resignation by Shariffs (believe me i heard it myself) and again he goes to Bani gala to have biryani and kheer. An look at his stupidity he is giving interview to a tv channel while doing that. Leaders dont leave their people in such situation. Managers and politicians do.

Imran Khan seriously need new people, new advisors, new strategies and new tacticians in the party....PTI has become a party of emotional outbursts and rude senseless members.

I am not angry I am disappointed. Yes we have been saying in good old days the same thing live to fight another day. But that is if you take a calculated move and fail. He was a total disappointment from start. He started late, then he kept creeping and reception committees went home. People in Islamabad started returning out of frustration. He comes to the stage says a few words and goes to Bani gala. Next day he promises to his people that he will not go Bani Gala till resignation by Shariffs (believe me i heard it myself) and again he goes to Bani gala to have biryani and kheer. An look at his stupidity he is giving interview to a tv channel while doing that. Leaders dont leave their people in such situation. Managers and politicians do.

Look, what can a poor man do if that is the script he is given?

Trust me, IK is the backbone of PTI. I really doubt that PTI will exist after he is gone.

Temperament?

IK have been working for the betterment of this nation for 18 years now. Look at his age.

Pura nizam kharab hai.

Khan is not going anywhere. He is still there. He has representation in Assembly. He is still relevant for the next 3 years. If he learns, he may form coalition government in 2018.

He is not a fad that would pass in a day. He is a choice for likes of me. If he reforms PTI, he will recover.

Yes Sir, I know how the system works in the country. IK could have worked to create the proper framework from within the House, but now he has played almost all of his cards badly. He may have one or two left.
No, you do not.

Frameworks are proposed in the House, they are not always accepted.

Majority of political parties conduct status quo and business oriented politics and keep the masses divided psychologically but have formulated a coalition on the back-end, a political system which favors them on all fronts. When military establishment or an enlightened political party attempts to challenge or derail this system, it backfires.

Sir, the other camp have been given their own script to follow.
I wish the script is coming from those who are pro pakistan and help us get rid of all these goons devouring our tax money and taking IMF loans to supplement.
ان کا تو کھا کھا کے بد حضمی بھی نہیں ہوتی

Back
Top Bottom