What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

I think joining TuQ will be a good decision by PTI supporters because IK is ready to sell off himself
No, IK is not a sell-out.

Issue is with the people of this nation, majority of elites of the business community are in the bed with corrupt politicians because both benefit from the corrupt nizam and continue to increase their wealth at the cost of well-being of the nation itself.

10155551_821433734565715_6484088668582354834_n.jpg

No, IK is not a sell-out.

Issue is with the people of this nation, majority of elites of the business community are in the bed with corrupt politicians because both benefit from the corrupt nizam and continue to increase their wealth at the cost of well-being of the nation itself.
THEN HE SHOULD NOT HAVE BRAGGED SO MUCH

Now let's see what NS promised to the "angels" and how he delivers them. :D

Politics is the art of the possible, and anything is possible.

IMV, PML-N will not raise its head for two years, until new power projects start to be added. Then PML-N will renegotiate. The civil component in the civil-mil relations should be supported - PTI should start to see that now. I hope they will not be used again like this.

THEN HE SHOULD NOT HAVE BRAGGED SO MUCH
Difference between him and others is that he is not afraid to speak out against "corrupt nizam" of this country. What he learned from the azadi movement is that this "corrupt nizam" have greater support in this country then the right cause.

Difference between him and others is that he is not afraid to speak out against "corrupt nizam" of this country. What he learned from the azadi movement is that this "corrupt nizam" have greater support in this country then the right cause.
Speaking and then backing out is treason with his people who follow him for his words. And the thing which is clear in this Azadi march is that Imran Khan cannot be trusted.

Politics is the art of the possible, and anything is possible.

IMV, PML-N will not raise its head for two years, until new power projects start to be added. Then PML-N will renegotiate. The civil component in the civil-mil relations should be supported - PTI should start to see that now. I hope they will not be used again like this.

Of course, anything is possible.

Right now NS may survive and if he delivers on some aspects, he may live to run in another election. What IK should be doing is to sit in the House and try for election reforms in a proper and legal way, and then try his luck again the next time.

The bottom line will remain the economy, or should I say the lack of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom