What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Syed Talat Hussain ‏@TalatHussain12 1h
Millions are watching Imran slip.

Government has decided to form 2 committees for negotiations, as a goodwill gesture. - Ch Nisar

BvQkilJCYAEcXWE.jpg

Good will gesture sound like " we pity your incompetence and thus will give you a few lollypops" I will be surprised if imran khan comes out with good lollypops. :P :P

In countries like Pakistan, Egypt, and Thailand, Army always keeps useful idiots up its sleeves. Names change, but not harkatain. One thing that is different in Pakistan is that PA knows that this country does not deal well with Martial Law. So, we see patronage being spread out and used appropriately. In Egypt it was "Tamarod", in Thailand " Peoples Democratic Reform Committee", in Pakistan it is some politicians like Sheeda Tulli. These entities always manage to get some support somehow and offer appropriate services.

The day Mubashar Luqman, Shk Rasheed, Gujrat Chaudhries, and Qadri supported IK, I could see what would happen. I was hoping that no blood would be shed in Islamabad in PTI's name. That looks unlikely now and therefore I believe PTI shall survive.

I am far more pessimistic than most on PDF about Army's role in politics. I just have to disagree with you on this one.
Plz don't blame army for everything. If army wanted to wrap the democracy and wanted to send PM back to home then they would have done this long time ago.

I highly doubt that anybody would be surprised any more. You are in the denial phase. Get to anger and then acceptance as soon as possible so that we can analyze this. I need your analysis skills buddy.

Deals have already been made. Now heads should role in PTI and PML-N.

5 Stages of gried mate, not just 3.

Syed Talat Hussain ‏@TalatHussain12 1h
Millions are watching Imran slip.

Government has decided to form 2 committees for negotiations, as a goodwill gesture. - Ch Nisar

chalo talat ye tu mana kay millions watch Imran Khan

and government who was turning a blind eye is now sending "committees" to negotiate with Imran and qadri

abi 2 din hi tu hayn pata chal jaey ga

IK is trying to avoid bloodshed, but in two days, shit will hit the fan regardless of his orders.
IK is not trying to avoid bloodshed. He has been ladla through out. He cannot go through the hardships of staying on street in all type of weather conditions he cannot live without good food. He wants to go home. He never thought it will be so difficult. He is desperate to go home. He mentioned it many times in his speech.

A little bit too early to reconcile your prophecies.

Both IK and Qadri have laid out demands which is simply setting the stage. Negotiations will begin now the wind is clear.

The outcome of this saga will surprise many.

The outcome will depend on NS delivering on the compromise forced upon him.

IK is not trying to avoid bloodshed. He has been ladla through out. He cannot go through the hardships of staying on street in all type of weather conditions he cannot live without good food. He wants to go home. He never thought it will be so difficult. He is desperate to go home. He mentioned it many times in his speech.
His men reached the red zone and he had to beg them to stop. Goon leagueis going down regardless of what IK says. PTI supporters will join Qadri supporters, If IK doesn't give the order. It's time to welcome back the era of the faujis.

My thinking is for IK as nobody has here has advised Imran Khan:

Resigning from National and Provincial Assemblies would have generated greater impact !!!!!
Do you realize that opposition in KPK would have taken hold of KPK after this?

His men reached the red zone and he had to beg them to stop. Goon leagueis going down regardless of what IK says. PTI supporters will join Qadri supporters, If IK doesn't give the order. It's time to welcome back the era of the faujis.
I think joining TuQ will be a good decision by PTI supporters because IK is ready to sell off himself

Plz don't blame army for everything. If army wanted to wrap the democracy and wanted to send PM back to home then they would have done this long time ago.

Dream on Kid. Spend a few years studying how these things work and you may be able to have an informed opinion instead of displaying a knee-jerk reaction.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom