What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Where is AZADI??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

@batmannow @Leader :taz:
___7480796_orig.jpg

MIAN SHaab Tariq kee shadi ruk gaee hai, Resign Karoo PLzzz ...lol wats wrong with KHAN

Last edited:
@Chak Bamu

I won't give my fatwa just yet. There are backroom negotiations going on. PTIs followers continue to enter Islamabad and TuQ isn't going withought an honorable solution.

The trick is that both charters of demand are parapharased while the script remains the same.

There is no doomsday coming for either side, give and take, promises, deals will be made to defuse the situation.

___7480796_orig.jpg

MIAN SHaab Tariq kee shadi ruk gaee hai, Resign Karoo PLzzz ...lol wats wrong with KHAN

THIS THIS THIS OH MY GOD THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does he keep begging nawaz sharif for the PM seat. It makes him sound like a power hungry maniac. That nara was soo stupid " mian sahab jan diyo sadi bari an diyo" you question status quo and yet ask for your turn. He should stop shouting that he wants to be PM.

Army has already got what it wanted out of all this mess.

IK and Qadri have been used. Qadri is a megalomaniac, he will never learn. I hope IK does learn from this. It is about time that he changes his team and starts taking feedback from his workers and common people. A leader can not exist in a vacuum, he has to have roots and he has to be in touch with people.

Its about time that you come to your senses. Can't you see what just happened?

If army has got anything then believe me it's the byproduct. Though I have reasons to consider cited politicos as marionette stuff like other politicos but don't know why I have a feel army hasn't engineered this, army at this point in time won't invest in anything that ultimately would seek army's own intervention. But then again our establishment is more political than our political forces so nothing can be ruled out.

@Chak Bamu

I won't give my fatwa just yet. There are backroom negotiations going on. PTIs followers continue to enter Islamabad and TuQ isn't going withought an honorable solution.

The trick is that both charters of demand are parapharased while the script remains the same.

There is no doomsday coming for either side, give and take, promises, deals will be made to defuse the situation.

Well I exhaled a sigh of relief knowing that we (IA) shall not see blood on the streets. That would have been very bad. That is why I am terming this as a climbdown. It could not have happened without something having been sketched out.

Last edited:
That was a given and imran just got shot down there.

Now the question is what will imran take back. How much ground can imran cover as TBH he doesnt have much to stand on since he revealed his hand very early into the game.
instead of asking PM resignation he should hav slowly raised the stakes... i agree with u

If army has got anything then believe me it's the byproduct. Though I have reasons to consider cited politicos as marionette stuff like other politicos but don't know why I have a feel army hasn't engineered this, army at this point in time won't invest in anything that ultimately would seek army's own intervention. But then again our establishment is more political than our political forces so nothing can be ruled out.

In countries like Pakistan, Egypt, and Thailand, Army always keeps useful idiots up its sleeves. Names change, but not harkatain. One thing that is different in Pakistan is that PA knows that this country does not deal well with Martial Law. So, we see patronage being spread out and used appropriately. In Egypt it was "Tamarod", in Thailand " Peoples Democratic Reform Committee", in Pakistan it is some politicians like Sheeda Tulli. These entities always manage to get some support somehow and offer appropriate services.

The day Mubashar Luqman, Shk Rasheed, Gujrat Chaudhries, and Qadri supported IK, I could see what would happen. I was hoping that no blood would be shed in Islamabad in PTI's name. That looks unlikely now and therefore I believe PTI shall survive.

I am far more pessimistic than most on PDF about Army's role in politics. I just have to disagree with you on this one.

48 hour deadline is for face saving now...in plain language, humaray sath deal kar lo warna phir hum violence karain gay and get martial law.

Ball is in Qadri;s court now.

Qadri has experience , PPP has trick him once , IK is kid ..
Qadri will grab this chance ..
IK is very close to his end as political leader

if anyone want a System Change , Blood must be shed on Streets .... IK and his kids are scared to confront with Govt ..Qadri along with his supports will not hesitate .they got shia and sunni jamaats ... you fire on Qadri , and this will turn islamabad into a blood bath , ( if 111 brigade dont do anything )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom