What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Pretty much this. Army does not want martial law implemented bcz if they did they would have come today and he would saying, " look out your window nawaz, the 111 brigade stand there" .. Chalo atleast democracy is running. :D :D

That's a very good news for us indeed. Now it's clear that army is not behind this march, situation would have gone out of the control by now if army had a stake in IK's march.

Since IK has back down and now he's back to his original demand of PM resignation within two days I think Federal government should now act and engage with him in negotiations as early as possible.

I think they will. PM has already said that they are willing to talk on every aspect apart from resignation. Even offered the resignation of the CM punjab. He wants to talk but TBH after this speech blunder he has revealed that he no options nor ideas and this may weaken his stance in negotiations.

48 hour deadline is for face saving now...in plain language, humaray sath deal kar lo warna phir hum violence karain gay and get martial law.

Ball is in Qadri;s court now.

Way to climb back down IK. Took 12 hours to think and come up with that? Finding a way out and back has been found, as predicted.

ITS A DEAL !!!!

I think they will. PM has already said that they are willing to talk on every aspect apart from resignation. Even offered the resignation of the CM punjab. He wants to talk but TBH after this speech blunder he has revealed that he no options nor ideas and this may weaken his stance in negotiations.

They'll come is one thing they wanted to come is another thing.... I don't know whether its planned or not but this civil disobedience call in additional to the resignation demand does sound perilous. Ministers on TV seem to have lost their hearts.

Pakistan's taxation system consists majorly of "Indirect Taxes". You purchase an item, tax is already included, I make a phone call, tax is charged even on 1 second call, I go to eat out in restaurant and I refuse to pay 16% GST, they'll politely ask me to leave Restaurant Premises, I get "After Taxr" Salary (I don't want to lose my salary) ... Tax to GDP Ratio is already crumbling around 9% of GDP.

Who on earth, advises Imran Khan! Resigning from National and Provincial Assemblies would have generated greater impact or is it TIME Buying tactic?!

‪#‎CivilDisobedience‬ ‪#‎Khan‬ ‪#‎AzaadiMarch‬

NO GUYS, WHAT I DISLIKE IS : IMRAN KHAN IS ASKING FOR ANARCHY IN 2 DAYS.

His other slow political pressures working nicely !!!

They'll come is one thing they wanted to come is another thing.... I don't know whether its planned or not but this civil disobedience call in additional to the resignation demand does sound perilous. Ministers on TV seem to have lost their hearts.

I truly think this will end in a deal. The thing now is what imran can get in that deal. If he can get something meaningful then his march wont be a complete failure. This resignation demand was as senseless as this no tax no bill civil disobedience.

Sahi baat hai, so u'll not rechange ur mobile/cell phone? internet subscription ???? GST is auto deducted

This. There are massive indirect taxes that one cant avoid. You buy clothes you pay taxes, you buy food you pay taxes, you use the internet and you pay taxes. You can avoid indirect taxes.

My thinking is for IK as nobody has here has advised Imran Khan:

Resigning from National and Provincial Assemblies would have generated greater impact !!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom