What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

He had to get out of this corner. There was hardly any choice.

No doubt he and PTI will take a hit. But I think this way he gets to save his career.

Poorly planned march, he has made no calculations whatsoever, this is sheer immaturity.

What is he doing on the stage? Makes a decision and backs down very next moment!

10592952_668791136561544_8336831933363898105_n.jpg

I have no idea about the political tactics of IK, he perhaps is playing blind cricket.

Massively lost bro. Game over. This speech has been a disappointment. I truly myself have no idea what he is soo smug about as he has literally no leeway and he just revealed it. He wants the talks and this was nothing but a joke for the people who came to put an end to it. Nothing will happen after 2 days ky kai jo 2 din bad ho sakta tha woh abhi bhi ho sakta hai.

this is a joke with all those that came there. Now at best he must make sure he gets the three points i stated otherwise the march will be a complete failure. With his confidence i was forced to think he had something concrete like army support but he just showed he has NOTHING and he cant do anything. Such an immature and naive politician i have rarely ever seen.

Good thing he didn't incite violence...

He has to save face now.

Only option left is to now perform in KPK and hope people forget this in the next 3.5 years.

Had he kept silent, he would have been PM of Pakistan next time because these goons just don't have the mental capacity to govern well.

I knew Pakistanis does not have stamina for any bs revolution. Even IK himself was resting in KPK house while workers were sleeping on streets. Shameful behaviour by leader of party.

Anyway one thing I noticed. WHAT ELSE IK WOULD HAVE SAID ? You tell me.

ASK PPL TO ATTACK PARLIAMENT AND PRIME MINISTER HOUSE !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom