What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

As if people pay taxes and utility bills! Crowd has gone motionless , not even cheering the speech of the leader.

IK most prolly has lost his political carrier.
He had to get out of this corner. There was hardly any choice.

No doubt he and PTI will take a hit. But I think this way he gets to save his career.

Neither IK's moment is so strong nor he has the big number to make this happen, people aren't this naive to go down this path.

As if people pay taxes and utility bills! Crowd has gone motionless , not even cheering the speech of the leader.

IK most prolly has lost his political carrier.
Yes, we do pay taxes and utility bills in Karachi! My family is in textile business for decades and I know these for a fact. We also pay literally tens of thousands of Rupees in residential electricity bills every month.

He is the only one always shouting and willing his desire to become the Prime Minister... I don't even remember speech of Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Altaf bhai or any top leader in the world who expressed desire to become Prime Minister... They just become when in power... The funniest part is then he starts saying he has no desire to become PM :lol:

I have no idea about the political tactics of IK, he perhaps is playing blind cricket.

People ar shouting 1 day , imran is begging for two , people don't want to stay anymore , PAT is a different story on the other handside

The only thing that can actually lead to anything that IK wants is if the PML(n) government shows any reaction. All they have to do is continue to sit this out. a week or ten days, people will fizzle out. Isloo folks will start getting sick of them(if they are not already). Not one business(except that of PTI workers) will do this no give tax thing and at the end they will be the only one that suffer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom