What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

Sir, it is only the naive who believe that the people are important. Nobody cares about them, although everything is done in their name. NS will either understand that he is to play in his assigned sandbox only, or be kicked out. Zardari was perhaps smarter in this regards than NS.
Sir still did not get the logic of talking about "angels" in this discussion. I am sorry I am probably missing something out or...

Peace

IK has pretty good support (character wise), just now IK has to request his supporters to respect women

It would be really funny if he says, " Look outside the window nawaz sharif. Army is waiting outside"

LOLZ

IK saying that if the people do as he tells them to do then nothing can stop naya pakistan.

I am putting my workers and supporters to the test.

He isnt going to really ask them to ransack parliament will he? :( :(

Subhan'Allah --- Imran Khan has just proven to be an idiot... and announced "civil nafarmani"

Sometimes I just feel proud to be British as I don't have to continue supporting these idiots forever :angry:

Get lost PTI for the second time in my life

Subhan'Allah --- Imran Khan has just proven to be an idiot... and announced "civil nafarmani"

Sometimes I just feel proud to be British as I don't have to continue supporting these idiots forever :angry:

Get lost PTI for the second time in my life
Nafarnami ?

Nafarnami ?
He is proven to be a bastard... Hai kya Pakistan main is waqt... technically on the verge of being bankrupt... Now if the public goes on civil narfarmani and even if his lust to become the Premier does go successful... I am afraid the opposition parties can also do the samething as he is setting another height of bigotry and giving new ways to further destroy the destroyed Pakistan

He keeps claiming he doesn't need anything and he is always giving the impression of being thirsty for power

Back
Top Bottom