What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

civil disobedience moment, how would KPK get the budget , they are not even willing to resign.

Imran Khan is not going to personally pay utility bills and income taxes and his followers are agreeing to follow his advice and do the same. So, once again, ride back to their homes without paying toll taxes on the motorways?
Don't they do the same in FATA? I mean no utility bills? So we know what/whom Imran represents.

Just great! Pakistan=Banana Republic.

Yes it's bullet proof brief case
Mark my words, the court verdict is just a political stunt. The Sharifs may have called some judge to put it together to drive out the opposition by giving them the falsehood of judicial action against the govt. All of us know that these charges will never be carried through nor anyone ever be punished.

I was thinking the same thing... the timing is simply too convenient.

Imran Khan is not going to personally pay utility bills and income taxes and his followers are agreeing to follow his advice and do the same. So, once again, ride back to their homes without paying toll taxes on the motorways?
Don't they do the same in FATA? I mean no utility bills? So we know what/whom Imran represents.

Just great! Pakistan=Banana Republic.

With IK, Pakistan will soon turn in to Afghani shit hole. Look at Afghani modern city Kandahar

Kandahar+CITY+AFGHANISTAN+TOURISM+PICTURES+5.jpg

Leader zrur hey IK pr siasat zra bhinhi aati isse
Sheeda talli kidhr hey abh?
Yeh zrur IK ka personaly faisla hey..
Dharne ka to koi faida nhi ab.. waqei circus hey Azaadi marc
No wonder why people are moving towards Inqalabi March TUQ

Lo jeee Eik hafta NS ko dein gey jinnaab

As if people pay taxes and utility bills! Crowd has gone motionless , not even cheering the speech of the leader.

IK most prolly has lost his political carrier.
He is the only one always shouting and willing his desire to become the Prime Minister... I don't even remember speech of Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, Altaf bhai or any top leader in the world who expressed desire to become Prime Minister... They just become when in power... The funniest part is then he starts saying he has no desire to become PM :lol:

So many PAT workers now supporting PTI to cover the numbers.

CIVIL OBEDIENCE IS ON...PPL WANT TO GO TO CAPTURE GOVT BUILDINGS !!!!!

ONE LAST WEEK FOR GOVT....

Back
Top Bottom