What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

We don't have a proper political leader, let alone a proper democratic Pakistan. Seriously IK, politics is beyond you, you should stop wasting the time and resources of the people.

Good thing he didn't incite violence...

He has to save face now.

Only option left is to now perform in KPK and hope people forget this in the next 3.5 years.

Had he kept silent, he would have been PM of Pakistan next time because these goons just don't have the mental capacity to govern well.

Pretty much this. The example of a man who is willing to cut his foot despite it being in a healthy position fits him perfectly. He must stay quite now and focus on KPK. If in deals he can get some greater incentives, then he should take it. Forgetting this nonsense of quitting the parliament and prime minister resignation is the only hope for him.

We don't have a proper political leader, let alone a proper democratic Pakistan. Seriously IK, politics is beyond you, you should stop wasting the time and resources of the people.
Yaar i got turned off of him when he was willing to kill his party and his political career by resigning from the parliament and dissolving KPK govt. He should focus on finding fast bowlers for us as we greatly need those too. :P :P :P Imran khan is a political naive. He just isnt a politician and this will be his downfall and alongside he has been a rash and reckless man. any tom,dick and harry can say that he should focus on KPK but no he just never ends with it.
Just our luck. We found a guy with great intentions but has no idea how to do politics and is extremely rash.

I knew Pakistanis does not have stamina for any bs revolution.
Pakistanis don't have the brain to stand up for their rights.

I am not saying that we people should be following Imran Khan, but we should at least be standing up for our rights.

Is mulk main har kisi ko haram mil raha hai, sab khush hai, nizam chalta jaye ga.

Lakh di lanat on us, including me.

PTians are far better than patwari aleast we can criticize our leader when he did anything absurd.

Pakistanis don't have the brain to stand up for their rights.

I am not saying that we people should be following Imran Khan, but we should at least be standing up for our rights.

Is mulk main har kisi ko haram mil raha hai, sab khush hai, nizam chalta jaye ga.

Lakh di lanat on us, including me.

March should have been on implementation of biometric system for next election at any cost, so chances of dandly is reduced to zero. I will support PTI against Nooras if biometric system is not implemented for next GE.

This is the forum where 90% of the people were willing to vote for PTI before May elections

See now... more than half of the board is against PTI

I am still supporting PTI.... Nooras is ab bhi better hai

One thing is clear now, no one is pulling the strings.

Pretty much this. Army does not want martial law implemented bcz if they did they would have come today and he would saying, " look out your window nawaz, the 111 brigade stand there" .. Chalo atleast democracy is running. :D :D

Imran khan has no sense of anything ... Pagal ho gaya hai IK ,
i think he is suffering from Gas problems

bijli ke bill na dene se , Nadra ka staff nai badle ga , yeh Chu , Pakistan ka system badle ga :pissed:

Waise Khan sahab; What was the need for this gimmick? You are on the victorious course what was the need for this meaningless shot? Aik tu yeh khushamadi insan ka damagh kharab ker dete hain.

GUYS LETS BET ON QADRI NOW !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom