What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

48 hour deadline is for face saving now...in plain language, humaray sath deal kar lo warna phir hum violence karain gay and get martial law.

Ball is in Qadri;s court now.

No, the plan apparently was to announce civil disobedience movement and say good bye to the crowd. IK sensed that crowd is unhappy he immediately backed off and came back to the original demand of resignation. I think the situation we are in right now developed accidentally.

My thinking is for IK as nobody has here has advised Imran Khan:

Resigning from National and Provincial Assemblies would have generated greater impact !!!!!
I said it about 1 month ago

This long march is wrong but could only be justified if it was held to resign from both Provincial and National assemblies...

He knows his own party may break up if he decides to dissolve KPK government. They too have apparently been power hungry and we have seen several issues of the rift within PTI in this regard

If u are a part of government u can't run a civil disobedience moment against it, they are ruling in kpk, did IK forgot that.
Any ways this is the strongest position for the government to negotiate, if they don't even now, they would be idiots.

I truly think this will end in a deal. The thing now is what imran can get in that deal. If he can get something meaningful then his march wont be a complete failure. This resignation demand was as senseless as this no tax no bill civil disobedience.

It has to end in a deal, that's the only acceptable way out of this cul de sac. Yeah, IK attained his maximal position to early - his demand of resignation is too impractical. He should have kept this demand in reserve for future to exert more pressure.

PAT and 1 Lac supporter is still here... This time after Model town incident and burden of 14 corpse, He will not easily accept demands of government even Government have no intention to talk with PAT....
More than 50,000 blood on streets???? Supreme court should take suo moto action on Model town incident...
No one is arrested... No hope from this system under Nawaz sharif. I think many PTI supporter are joining PAT march.

That's a very good news for us indeed. Now it's clear that army is not behind this march, situation would have gone out of the control by now if army had a stake in IK's march.

Army has already got what it wanted out of all this mess.

IK and Qadri have been used. Qadri is a megalomaniac, he will never learn. I hope IK does learn from this. It is about time that he changes his team and starts taking feedback from his workers and common people. A leader can not exist in a vacuum, he has to have roots and he has to be in touch with people.

Why we pay bills, taxes when it goes in Nawaz pockets, & their business...

Its about time that you come to your senses. Can't you see what just happened?

Army has already got what it wanted out of all this mess.

IK and Qadri have been used. Qadri is a megalomaniac, he will never learn. I hope IK does learn from this. It is about time that he changes his team and starts taking feedback from his workers and common people. A leader can not exist in a vacuum, he has to have roots and he has to be in touch with people.

Its about time that you come to your senses. Can't you see what just happened?

Army wanted to show N that do not drag them in politics and as well as showing they still support Mush. Army won this roun of politics.

A little bit too early to reconcile your prophecies.

Both IK and Qadri have laid out demands which is simply setting the stage. Negotiations will begin now the wind is clear.

The outcome of this saga will surprise many.

BvQWfvZIUAAmy9C.jpg

Both IK and Qadri have laid out demands which is simply setting the stage. Negotiations will begin now the wind is clear.

This idiot is likely to take another u-turn

He is like that.. one time is a mistake, two times is a mistake, three times is a mistake.. every time is stupidness

PTI have failed to govern KPK properly. Their focus has never been on governance .. it seems to have been on gaining more power from day One. while they have been asking CM Sindh and CM punjab to resign over incidents, they have failed to raise a single voice when KPK has been filled with terrorist incidents as well as jailbreaks and what not.

I highly doubt that anybody would be surprised any more. You are in the denial phase. Get to anger and then acceptance as soon as possible so that we can analyze this. I need your analysis skills buddy.

Deals have already been made. Now heads should role in PTI and PML-N.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom