What's new

PTI's Azadi March 14th August 2014 l Updates and debate.

I think the comments were made in heat of the moment and there will be no shutting down of Tarbela and other dams, however our kpk is owed it's dues by federal government and these are not being paid.

Our share of electricity is not fully being provided to us.

Ethnic politics are not need of the hour and nor can they achieve any success, we just want our fair demands met and our dues paid, if the dues are not paid then kpk has every right to shut down power production houses.

Suspension of power should include kpk if such is measure is taken.

PTI is not a party of Pathans and the Khan refers to himself as a punjabi.

Imran Khan has announced just 15 mins ago that PTI will enter red zone after 48 hours

i think Resignation will be the next step after having a strong hold in the red zone area first kpk then national

Entering Red Zone?! If true then Imran Khan will be endangering a lot of very sensitive diplomatic and state institutions. Has this guy (Imran Khan) not left with any sense of restraint? Does he not know that 1-2 truck bomber(s) destroyed a wonderful Sheraton Hotel in ISB some years ago? And I shudder to think of the loss to foreign diplomats/citizens because that would surely put Pakistan's image in the toilet.

This is the last chance if you want true democracy... Kick out family based politics , kick out proved liar and culprit of nation Nawaz sharif , Bring electoral reform, Throw nawaz familiy in jail, otherwise Nobody can stop Bilawal and Maryam as Prime minister of Pakistan.

Entering Red Zone?! If true then Imran Khan will be endangering a lot of very sensitive diplomatic and state institutions. Has this guy (Imran Khan) not left with any sense of restraint? Does he not know that 1-2 truck bomber(s) destroyed a wonderful Sheraton Hotel in ISB some years ago? And I shudder to think of the loss to foreign diplomats/citizens because that would surely put Pakistan's image in the toilet.

all diplomats have shifted to karachi and to save us the trouble nawaz should shift too [from pm house]

Pakistan's image is in the toilet because of the massive rigging that took place and the thapa assemblies where 22 family members are controlling every institution calling it "democracy".................

all diplomats have shifted to karachi and to save us the trouble nawaz should shift too [from pm house]

Pakistan's image is in the toilet because of the massive rigging that took place and the thapa assemblies where 22 family members are controlling every institution calling it "democracy".................

We have a prime minister of Punjab not Pakistan that's where he won from due to rigging galore.

Audacity of some of our countrymen calling us ethnic minded when just as a hoo haa was made about shutting tarbela.

Self reflect brothers.

I think the comments were made in heat of the moment and there will be no shutting down of Tarbela and other dams, however our kpk is owed it's dues by federal government and these are not being paid.

Ethnic politics are not need of the hour and nor can they achieve any success, we just want our fair demands met and our dues paid, if the dues are not paid then kpk has every right to shut down power production houses.

Actually Punjab is one who suffer the most shortage and load shedding because of NFC award which favor other provinces more. Remember NFC award is not just for budget but also gas and electricity. So other provinces, especially KPK have way less load shedding.

Especially KPK industries get 100% electricity they need while Punjab industries are getting closed. This situation will remain till 2017-18 when energy projects will be completed.

And if by dues you mean money then Federal Gov pays KPK gov every year for hydropower generated in KPK.

We have a prime minister of Punjab not Pakistan that's where he won from due to rigging galore.
Nothing will happen to Pakistan if we stop paying bills and taxes, Because they are already going in Noora pocket. This is not our haram kamai...

A lot of people getting disillusioned with PTI including me O Handsome :(

Yaar, I've had enough. The only thing that could make me come back now, is a serious shift of policy and way of thinking, elected leadership, no more one man show of IK.

Today the things he said, I was watching his speech on ARY, and right there my PMLN supporter friend, I said to him in plain words, I am not a supporter anymore, to hell with PTI if this their change.

Their calls for anarchy will no doubt mess Pakistan up, Middle East and Arab spring.

Don't get me started on Qadri either, I feel sorry for him, he is soiling his name and his organization and his life's work, he should go home and have some rest and for God sake let those poor women, children and elderly go home. They need not fear Gullu Butt types as they should fear the death and misery bought by these marches.

It took a while, but today the scales officially tipped.

p.s. who's the somkin' broad in your pp?

Actually Punjab is one who suffer the most shortage and load shedding because of NFC award which favor other provinces more. Remember NFC award is not just for budget but also gas and electricity. So other provinces, especially KPK have way less load shedding.

Especially KPK industries get 100% electricity they need while Punjab industries are getting closed. This situation will remain till 2017-18 when energy projects will be completed.

And if by dues you mean money then Federal Gov pays KPK gov every year for hydropower generated in KPK.

We were not talking about Punjab, Punjab has nothing to do with it, Federal government is withholding some of the money kpk is owed in power generation, we are demanding that from federal and not Punjab government.

Power shortage for domestic and business customers in Punjab is concern of Punjab government.

We were not talking about Punjab, Punjab has nothing to do with it, Federal government is withholding some of the money kpk is owed in power generation, we are demanding that from federal and not Punjab government.

Power shortage for domestic and business customers in Punjab is concern of Punjab government.

Federal is not withholding any money, KPK gets payed every year.

This is the last chance if you want true democracy... Kick out family based politics , kick out proved liar and culprit of nation Nawaz sharif , Bring electoral reform, Throw nawaz familiy in jail, otherwise Nobody can stop Bilawal and Maryam as Prime minister of Pakistan.
This is the best chance to run Pakistan into irreversible cycles of chaos and anarchy.

I wish Imran Khan stayed away from such a suicidal mission. The last election wasnt that unfair. Thats why Mr Khan got so many MPs and KPK Government for his party to rule first time in his political history .There is no reason to believe that the next government in Pakistan will be any less incompetent or corrupt than the current one even if election results are accepted by everyone. We have seen that time and again, country after country, faces change, issues remain the same. Pakistan is not about Khan or Sharif or anyone else, its about the nearly 180 million Pakistanis. Let the elected government complete its term.

If I speak my heart, corruption, poor governance are not bothering me. Right now, governments (elected and dictatorship) in the Muslim world are falling like flies:

• Tunisia, where it all began.
  • Algeria state of emergency.
  • Lebanon, new government and effects of Syria war.
  • Jordan, govt dismissed by monarch..
  • Yemen troubles.
  • Egypt- Mubarak forced to resign. And then more recently, sisi and the coup and then more bloodshed with the MB.
  • Syria, you know the story, FSA formed. Anyone remember the sarin gas attack?
  • Sudan, chopped up in half. War between the two.
  • Bahrain protests, eventually turned bloody.
  • Libya, protests, civil war, foreign involvement and bombing, Gaddafi killed, chaos continues.
  • ISIS eats up Iraq.
Plenty more I'm missing.

And last I checked, we were AT WAR, right now, full scale war of the worst kind, if one bullet flies in Islamabad, we could have an unparalleled crisis on our hands, let alone the threat these TTP dogs actually pose.

Past few years, one of the main reasons why Pakistan has performed worse than usual is because of political instability. Re-election? Inquilab/azadi march? Overly charismatic leaders calling for bloodshed? Calling for an ELECTED government with a clear mandate to resign? It's no wonder than the KSE takes a deep plunge without holding it's breath every time someone speaks of the march.

I don't doubt TuQ and IK's intentions, but their ideas will see Pakistan in a civil war and burn.

As for real change, it will come about, when those poor protesters who have been promised martyrdom, to go home and make small changes in their daily lives and those of their families.

God be with us, because our leader's minds aren't with us here on earth. :pakistan:

"22 Families"?! I think we used to hear that when we were young--and I am in my 40's now. I think that was one of those things attributed to the Ayub era prosperity? You sure sound very uninformed, out-dated and clichéd about the distribution of wealth in Pakistan.

And, no, the PM should NOT shift to Lahore. He, diplomats, and everyone in the Red Zone should stay put and kick out the agitators. Use TeRi Ungli if forced to.

Back
Top Bottom