What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
now patwaris will make a huge jalsa in Bhatti gate in androon lahore to show their strength :D

Just returned from the Jalsa, it was absolutely electric and something i will never forget for the rest of my life. People were literally squished together, the entire Minto Park was jam packed. You could see people from all cadres of life; rich, poor, pathans, balochs punjabis etc. There were women in the crowd, educated and you could tell that they belonged to well to do families. Although the weather should have technically ruined Imran's speech, the crowd wen berserk when thunders struck and showers started pouring down. After attending this Jalsa i will say one thing, Imran is the only saviour of Pakistan and he alone is the man who can bring Pakistan out of this sh** hole.

Imran Khan Zindabaad

today patwaris didnt cried over establishment and Pasha thingy lol :lol:

@Aeronaut, @Leader, @Rafeal & @AstanoshKhan

Sooooooooooooooo........In Pani-Pat's 4th War..........PTI surrenders to Real Tsunami and left with Pani....Pani....Pani.....Pani......Pani:rofl:

I mean, they (IK/PTI) should tries to come back again.....making an endnote by their ownself rather than portraying it half concluded, Afterall..........they have a good reasons......people are still standing despites rain and IK just promissed too that he never leave people alone ever......:cry:

dont cry yar i can understand your feeling you slaves of Nawaz sharifs :cheesy:

If this is the Balochi Shalwar, those take ages to press.
I had one, and the guy at my house used to hate it. Said he needed a cycle to press it, starting from one end to the other.
I liked it though, always kept cool(although that may have to do with the latha involved).

Anyway, lets not get too involved with latha's and wastcoats.

I wonder if there is a link to SMQ's speech.

Not Baluchi Shalwar - A regular Shalwar but a Baluchi Chawaaat - You know that traditional footwear from Baluchistan with frills of leather flowing from the design & the sole being made out of a tyre - They look nice & they give very...very good traction !

Yaaar you can watch it by googling for the entire show & then go for around 20-30 minutes before the close (he was the 3rd last guy, I think, before Imran & Hashmi) !

Not Baluchi Shalwar - A regular Shalwar but a Baluchi Chawaaat - You know that traditional footwear from Baluchistan with frills of leather flowing from the design & the sole being made out of a tyre - They look nice & they give very...very good traction !

Yaaar you can watch it by googling for the entire show & then go for around 20-30 minutes before the close (he was the 3rd last guy, I think, before Imran & Hashmi) !

Oh, I had those as well. Except mine turned out to be a bit small.
It was pretty nice though.

BGDx9H5CQAASdF4.jpg:large
@Aeronaut if that pic you took it then you were some where up on containers and probably we all saw you.

Just returned from Jalsa, The end was epic,just before the rain started when Wind blew very fast and every one raised their flags towards Imran Khan and started chanting we want change

Yup but the rain was so heavy that it felt like being slapped ! Did you see how people were lifting the chairs to cover their heads from the rain & that there was a huge pile of chairs right on the entrance where they'd deposited (threw) them before leaving Minto Park ! :omghaha:

Javed Hashmi, hmm....

NA 15 Rawalpindi, 76980 votes
NA -123 Lahore, 67707 votes
NA- 149 Multan, 70402 votes

He was so successful, got a ministry but he left ministry and gave sacrifice for the betterment of Pakistan. :pakistan: Mashalllah

Just returned from the Jalsa, it was absolutely electric and something i will never forget for the rest of my life. People were literally squished together, the entire Minto Park was jam packed. You could see people from all cadres of life; rich, poor, pathans, balochs punjabis etc. There were women in the crowd, educated and you could tell that they belonged to well to do families. Although the weather should have technically ruined Imran's speech, the crowd wen berserk when thunders struck and showers started pouring down. After attending this Jalsa i will say one thing, Imran is the only saviour of Pakistan and he alone is the man who can bring Pakistan out of this sh** hole.

Imran Khan Zindabaad

Yaaar who was the host ? His 'Laaaaahoooooore' bit & the frequent snippets like 'Loggg ziyadaaa paaar gaiii haiiin jagaaa kum ho gaiii haiii' when addressing the overflowing podium right beneath the stage, thing was pretty good.

Yup but the rain was so heavy that it felt like being slapped ! Did you see how people were lifting the chairs to cover their heads from the rain & that there was a huge pile of chairs right on the entrance where they'd deposited (threw) them before leaving Minto Park ! :omghaha:

:angry::angry::angry::taz:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom