What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

photo.php

I had to walk from Minto Park all the way to Ichra because the METRO had a huge...huge line to it & other transports were already full ! :cray:

But it was fun walking through the rain for a few kms whilst holding the PTI flag ! :agree:

dat wz grt:pakistan: thnk god u said somthing gud abt da julsa,nai tu tub ka mazak kurey ura rey ho buss:angry:

Yup but the rain was so heavy that it felt like being slapped ! Did you see how people were lifting the chairs to cover their heads from the rain & that there was a huge pile of chairs right on the entrance where they'd deposited (threw) them before leaving Minto Park ! :omghaha:
'

Haha,,, Yeah Saw that, but people around me were fully enthusiastic and danced when rain begin to pour heavily, A baba jee of 55-60 age there did a bhangra :rofl: and after that we all raised our flags and started chanting we want change and after IK left, we just ran away from there like this :flame:

Yaaar who was the host ? His 'Laaaaahoooooore' bit & the frequent snippets like 'Loggg ziyadaaa paaar gaiii haiiin jagaaa kum ho gaiii haiii' when addressing the overflowing podium right beneath the stage, thing was pretty good.

I know, he was extremely annoying but that band was really good, i enjoyed there music. The rain was too much for me to handle, felt like someone was slapping me. I used the chairs to climb the fence because the exit was too crowded. But i must say, the behaviour of some of the members in the crowd especially towards females left a bitter taste for me. I in fact slapped this one punk who was trying to act smart, certainly set him straight.

dat wz grt:pakistan: thnk god u said somthing gud abt da julsa,nai tu tub ka mazak kurey ura rey ho buss:angry:

You have no right to comment on anything - You were far too interested in eating paey in Islamabad than attending Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan ! :whistle:

'

Haha,,, Yeah Saw that, but people around me were fully enthusiastic and danced when rain begin to pour heavily, A baba jee of 55-60 age there did a bhangra :rofl: and after that we all raised our flags and started chanting we want change and after IK left, we just ran away from there like this :flame:

Yaaar tuuu kiss side pe thaaaa ? I was near the container which had Mohamad Malick on it ! The container, if Imran was looking on, would be on his right !

yar I was expecting and wanted Ahmed Salman to sing Junoon se aur ishq se.....it is one of my favourites

I had to walk from Minto Park all the way to Ichra because the METRO had a huge...huge line to it & other transports were already full ! :cray:

But it was fun walking through the rain for a few kms whilst holding the PTI flag ! :agree:

That's epic :partay: Me and my friend was on bike, so we decided to eat Peshawri Kebab from Texali bazaar :rofl: didn't venture too far in to controversial streets, only remain in the the main bazar where there is Phajjay Kay paye wali dukaan :angel:

You have no right to comment on anything - You were far too interested in eating paey in Islamabad than attending Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan ! :whistle:

Yaaar tuuu kiss side pe thaaaa ? I was near the container which had Mohamad Malick on it ! The container, if Imran was looking on, would be on his right !

i will comment :pakistan:

I know, he was extremely annoying but that band was really good, i enjoyed there music. The rain was too much for me to handle, felt like someone was slapping me. I used the chairs to climb the fence because the exit was too crowded. But i must say, the behaviour of some of the members in the crowd especially towards females left a bitter taste for me. I in fact slapped this one punk who was trying to act smart, certainly set him straight.

Wait you are a lady ! :blink:

Flirt Mode On :

Well Hello there ! *says in a dreamy voice reminiscent of Gregory Peck*

Flirt Mode Off :

Just kidding, behan ! :omghaha:

Achaa waisee I didn't really see anything of the sort but it could probably be because there weren't many ladies near where I was sitting; which was near the container which, if Imran was looking on, would be on his right !

Yeah you remember Dharni of PMLN . Lol

dharni ?? :P dont you know they done jalsa at Bhatti gate one of the biggest jalsa in huge streets of androon lahore :D :P i heard trucks loaded with pampers went towards raiwind when Khan's Jalsa started curious about it :P

Wait you are a lady ! :blink:

Flirt Mode On :

Well Hello there ! *says in a dreamy voice reminiscent of Gregory Peck*

Flirt Mode Off :

Just kidding, behan ! :omghaha:

Achaa waisee I didn't really see anything of the sort but it could probably be because there weren't many ladies near where I was sitting; which was near the container which, if Imran was looking on, would be on his right !

I think he was protecting a lady.

i was in the center,,, straight infront of Imran Khan stage behind the podium

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom