What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Well, it wasn't as big as everyone had made it out to be but just an average jalsa. People came, usual speeches, singing, dancing, shor-sharaaba, narabaazai and then people simply went home. The ending was really disappointing, the way it just fizzled out.

Imran Khan has now been holding Jalsas, long marches and what not for the past 5 years claiming all were revolutionary, what has happened? Nothing.

While at the same time, Dr Tahir-ul-Qadri held only one March to Islamabad and the Pakistan Awami Tehrik nearly toppled the entire sitting Governmnt. I think Imran Khan and Co. should ask Dr Sahib for some tips because they ain't getting an inqilab with the usual silly speeches full of pure rants.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

@ajpirzada sahib : Jaanaaab aaap koo miss kiyaaa humm neiii; tusssii viii chakar lagaa jaaandeiii ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Media personals who are saying something against PTI Jalsa, PTI cyber team abusing them really bad on social media maybe PTI people are still not satisfied with the outcome of Jalsa and scared to face the reality. :(

If today I am not gonna vote PTI,then tommorrow i will never forgive myself ever--we have wasted our time enough on these goons--well done IK,we are with you to bring the change,for the best of our country's future.
guys,open your eyes--and stop selling your votes to these lowclass drama kings.

Not only vote PTI yourself, but tell your family, friends, muhalay walay, chicken wala, etc etc to vote for PTI too...

Get active with local PTI chapter, organize, and take people to the polls and make sure they put stamp on 'bat' on May 11th, Inshallah!!!!

BGD46OgCYAELbGu.jpg:large

Media personals who are saying something against PTI Jalsa, PTI cyber team abusing them really bad on social media maybe PTI people are still not satisfied with the outcome of Jalsa and scared to face the reality. :(

If you mean that Mushtaq Minhas than i am proud to be abusing him for last 3 hours, he is a moron!

@ajpirzada sahib : Jaanaaab aaap koo miss kiyaaa humm neiii; tusssii viii chakar lagaa jaaandeiii ! :cray:

He is in the UK.... I should totally send my kidnap team :)

Last edited by a moderator:

First, you are a Patwaari "Personals" ...:lol:

"Outcome" of Jalsa...you tell me, what would've been "outcome" of a jalsa?

PTI held the largest ever political gathering in Lahore...took oath from 80,000 *elected* PTI office holders....

You are just another slave of one khandaan. A nasali slave. You don't want average Pakistani to come up, do you?

Now go cry somewhere else, you know that PTI will rip your apart in next elections, Inshallah. :)

Attended my life's first Jalsa.. IT WAS ELECTRIFYING.. Damn I always enjoy being out in rain, but this was just awesome, what a rain it was and what atmosphere.. :pakistan:

Yee sareiii attendees after the event kooo mil raheiii haiiin ? :hitwall:

Koiii pehleii pataaa hotaaa tou milll hii leiteiii eik dosreiii seiii !

Attended my life's first Jalsa.. IT WAS ELECTRIFYING.. Damn I always enjoy being out in rain, but this was just awesome, what a rain it was and what atmosphere.. :pakistan:

Make sure you vote for PTI's candidate too

Back
Top Bottom