What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

bugmn.jpg

lol :D well stop it buddy there is no need for that PTI did great Jalsa, Tsunami+ aka Tsunama it was inquilaab and now PTI is unstoppable :sarcastic: let them say whatever they want.

Fullscreen+capture+3242013+24040+AM.bmp.jpg

This is beyond tollerance especially when we dominate twitter.

First, you are a Patwaari "Personals" ...:lol:

"Outcome" of Jalsa...you tell me, what would've been "outcome" of a jalsa?

PTI held the largest ever political gathering in Lahore...took oath from 80,000 *elected* PTI office holders....

You are just another slave of one khandaan. A nasali slave. You don't want average Pakistani to come up, do you?

Now go cry somewhere else, you know that PTI will rip your apart in next elections, Inshallah. :)

Yea whatever atleast i have sense and humanity mode on i am not a backward paindu like you, i will support him as a PM he is patriot what else you want?

Yee sareiii attendees after the event kooo mil raheiii haiiin ? :hitwall:

Koiii pehleii pataaa hotaaa tou milll hii leiteiii eik dosreiii seiii !

Sir, I myself invited a lot of my school, collage, university and office friends, who were there on my invitation, but could only find a few, beacuse of no cell phone signals :( Now I'm getting to know that everyone of those whom I invited and a couple of more where all there.. Could have been lot more fun if we all met there.. :hitwall:

فرصت کی نیند سے بیداری ملے گی ، میرے کھیت کی گندم بھی سونا بن کر چمکے گی .
سینوں میں بجلی ہے ، سلطان پہ لرزہ ہے ، تیرے زور بازو سے زنجیریں سب ٹوٹیں گی

ترے خون کی گرمی سے ،حیران کلیسا ہے،تیرے قلم سے دیوانوں میں ہنگامہ پربا ہے .
آزاد ہواؤں میں پرواز بھی ملے گی، تیرے خوں کے شراروں سے زنجیریں سب ٹوٹیں گی

:pakistan:

Haaanhaaan ! I was near the container that would on Imran's right from his line-of-sight !

damn you man, I was on the other side... wahan rash mein kahan chaly gaye tha???

chalo koe nahi... mobile service hoti tou there would have been no issue... but chalo koe nahi... phir sahi kisi din...

Mubarak Ho....Mubarak Ho.....Adha Kaam Hogaya.............!!

Ham Imran Kay 6 Wadon kee Himayat Kartay hain....Ch. Shujat Hussain
:omghaha:
Aor ap ny to pura kaam hi ker diya Islamabad dharni mein. Awien 1 week sy shor machaya hua tha k PMLN b dharna karay gi but you know what happened?? :bunny:

as an eye witness to both the Jalsa, I can safely say this was massive, alteast 1 lac more people than 30th oct.

Alhamdulillah... I am hopeful for PTI to win power. 50 days and our fate will take a new course !!

I was there myself, thousands of people were standing outside ground because the ground was completely filled even since 3:00 pm. My few friends, who arrived late (around 5:30pm), told me that even at 5:30pm more people were walking towards Minar-e-Pakistan and people were gathered till Bhati Gate on streets and more people were still keep coming..

فرصت کی نیند سے بیداری ملے گی ، میرے کھیت کی گندم بھی سونا بن کر چمکے گی .
سینوں میں بجلی ہے ، سلطان پہ لرزہ ہے ، تیرے زور بازو سے زنجیریں سب ٹوٹیں گی

:pakistan :

huh.zanjeerein,hum hamesha se ghulam they---pehlay apne angez k,phir waderon k,phir in jageedaron k,hamaray bazoo uraan ki lazzat se nafaqif hain,hum ghulam ibn e ghulam,ibn-eghulam.........
hum mai se buhat se is ghulami aur qaid k aadi ho chukay hain----hamari haalat pinjray mai bund us parenday ki manand hai jis ko ek maseeha aasmaan ki neelgoo fizaon mai lejana chahay tu hum na jayein kyun hum qaid k aadi hain---

ab dekhtay hain k kitne us pinjray mai bund--ghulami k aadi parinday ki terhan hai aur kitne nahi-----:hitwall:

BGEDgJvCIAAiiWX.jpg

I loved it when we all stood in rain with our leader... loved every drop of rain on my body... his voice was so electrifying and magnificent, how could we leave, untill those on stage started to leave...

Back
Top Bottom