What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

look at dis

487549_10151392652968878_2014524342_n.jpg

@Armstrong @Aeronaut

Last edited by a moderator:
Jany do yar..
Hath kangan ko aarsi kia,jahil ko farsi kia...@ him

Its about capability, we have to keep this parrot in check, even though his opinions are way too stupid for my standard to reply to.

Truly inspirational...a true leader. Words cannot even describe how fantastic this jalsa was, specifically when it was raining and the flags were high in the air, with IK speaking at the background. For those who went there, I am sure this event would be told to future generations.

@Armstrong @Leader @Marshmallow

I have decided today, that if Imran wins the next elections i will not stay abroad to find work and get rich, after my education is done. I will come back and find any job that i can to contribute and empower my own kind.

lol...I decided the other day that if Imran wins, I will stay, if not, I will leave the country... hope he wins and my children and your children and our all children can play in a better, safe and prosperous Pakistan.... inshallah !!

I have decided today, that if Imran wins the next elections i will not stay abroad to find work and get rich, after my education is done. I will come back and find any job that i can to contribute and empower my own kind.

Betaa jee we both know - You're just ding to come back & get married to Bhabi ! :omghaha:

Agaaar Zardari bhiii phiiir see ajaaiii - Teriii puriii koshish ho giii keh tou waaapiss aa jaiii ! :D

yaar buss i so wished to be there per kia karain :/ lgda hay hun Khan sb PM bansan tay wat he chakar lagsi pakistan da :p

awesome jalsa though. personally i really love the fact that he acts as a leader and tell his followers how they should conduct themselves and how they should develop in themselves leadership skills. much better than simply showing dreams and following your followers rather than leading them.

Until 23rd March 1940 Pakistan itself was a pipedream.

Betaa jee we both know - You're just ding to come back & get married to Bhabi ! :omghaha:

Agaaar Zardari bhiii phiiir see ajaaiii - Teriii puriii koshish ho giii keh tou waaapiss aa jaiii ! :D

Coming back = I will never leave Pakistan to live abroad ever again. [Reverse brain drain]

all da best Aero:pakistan:

ol...I decided the other day that if Imran wins, I will stay, if not, I will leave the country... hope he wins and my children and your children and our all children can play in a better, safe and prosperous Pakistan.... inshallah !!

To be honest with you, PTI will not win this election due to rigging, However IK has so much street power that revolution will come from the streets where politicians cannot hide behind expensive palaces. So we need to be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom