What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

484148_644240792258758_1009140100_n.jpg

I was there myself, thousands of people were standing outside ground because the ground was completely filled even since 3:00 pm. My few friends, who arrived late (around 5:30pm), told me that even at 5:30pm more people were walking towards Minar-e-Pakistan and people were gathered till Bhati Gate on streets and more people were still keep coming..

yup... the crowd was bigger than the space, it could have never filled all those who came, that is many 000s came and went...yet the ground was jam packed...

Electrifying event !!

BGEDgJvCIAAiiWX.jpg

I loved it when we all stood in rain with our leader... loved every drop of rain on my body... his voice was so electrifying and magnificent, how could we leave, untill those on stage started to leave...

His defiance only electrocuted the crowed and it became surreal.

@Leader : So did you meet up with Astanosh Khan ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ajpirzada sahib : Jaanaaab aaap koo miss kiyaaa humm neiii; tusssii viii chakar lagaa jaaandeiii ! :cray:

yaar buss i so wished to be there per kia karain :/ lgda hay hun Khan sb PM bansan tay wat he chakar lagsi pakistan da :p

awesome jalsa though. personally i really love the fact that he acts as a leader and tell his followers how they should conduct themselves and how they should develop in themselves leadership skills. much better than simply showing dreams and following your followers rather than leading them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom