What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

tafrpw.jpg

If you mean that Mushtaq Minhas than i am proud to be abusing him for last 3 hours, he is a moron!

lol :D well stop it buddy there is no need for that PTI did great Jalsa, Tsunami+ aka Tsunama it was inquilaab and now PTI is unstoppable :sarcastic: let them say whatever they want.

oh man that was aswsome, Tsunami actually struck Lahore today !! :D

Abbaaiii tuuu kidhar beitaaa hovaaa thaaa ? :what:

I was looking for a guy wearing a black shirt that said Imran Khan & holding a loudspeaker; but I couldn't find any with those two things - Black shirts with Imran on it were aplenty !

dharni ?? :P dont you know they done jalsa at Bhatti gate one of the biggest jalsa in huge streets of androon lahore :D :P i heard trucks loaded with pampers went towards raiwind when Khan's Jalsa started curious about it :P

Yeah on streets, and i heard from PMLN spoon that he is being forced to give vote because he is part of his family. You know he is 3rd cousin of ishaaq daar...This is family politics. You know what is this?? Han
images

Abbaaiii tuuu kidhar beitaaa hovaaa thaaa ? :what:

I was looking for a guy wearing a black shirt that said Imran Khan & holding a loudspeaker; but I couldn't find any with those two things - Black shirts with Imran on it were aplenty !

Yar Pakistan ka flag dekhna tha.......wada sara..... aik hi tha !!

lol :D well stop it buddy there is no need for that PTI did great Jalsa, Tsunami+ aka Tsunama it was inquilaab and now PTI is unstoppable :sarcastic: let them say whatever they want.

Mubarak Ho....Mubarak Ho.....Adha Kaam Hogaya.............!!

Ham Imran Kay 6 Wadon kee Himayat Kartay hain....Ch. Shujat Hussain
:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom