What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

Don't bring here Taliban. Pakistani people are less temperament and highly emotional. Imran Khan is not last hope as we have to give chance for PMLN. Change doesn't come as he roaring in 90 Days, Whom he want to make fool? Where you are saying we know both parties than you tested only PPP not PMLN. Pakistani people will be enemy for their own country if caught into trap of PTI. This last hope has dual faced approach to development and progress so you will vote candidate worse than PPP.

BTW, This is weekend and 85% people just went to enjoy weather and some Hulla Gulla. Take easy and relax. Enjoy:enjoy:

Now this was the discussion i really wanted. We have tried nawaz for three times in 25 years what do u expect from him now, he had his last chance until ppp wasruling the country. Of he really wanted to do good for pakisatn he should come to streets and wallah if he had done that today i had to support him but he gave his free hand to zardari and let him looted all the country so for the next time he can do the same. These pwople are democratic they just want to make money enjoy power thats all.nawaz is not a leader he is a biggest fool je was fooled by mushi andzardari. Nawaz cant do anything

Why the choice of Lahore and not Islamabad for this jalsa? Does this signify shift of political power center?

Pathetic attitude of Punjab Govt , they have blocked all major roads coming towards minto Park , hundreds of Buses Stuck & thousands of PTi supporters have to walk several kilometers to reach Jalsa ,

The PMLN fear of PTI is showing everywhere .

However this is making people angry , and is converting Those who are still unsure in favor of PTI , another brainless move from the brain dead leaders of PMLN .

Don't bring here Taliban. Pakistani people are less temperament and highly emotional. Imran Khan is not last hope as we have to give chance for PMLN. Change doesn't come as he roaring in 90 Days, Whom he want to make fool? Where you are saying we know both parties than you tested only PPP not PMLN. Pakistani people will be enemy for their own country if caught into trap of PTI. This last hope has dual faced approach to development and progress so you will vote candidate worse than PPP.

BTW, This is weekend and 85% people just went to enjoy weather and some Hulla Gulla. Take easy and relax. Enjoy:enjoy:

O bhae rang mein bhang na daal. Ja kay ganjoon aur nangoon ka dimag khao.

Brother i am not confused like u. I didnt reply to my question what do u think than? You dont like imran and just assuming u dont even like nawa or zardari. What do u want then? U seem to be hopeless now what do u think we must do? It seems like u are thinking pakistan will never change.
Vote for a party who gives you individual empowerment , Can Flag and slogans do that ? Observe things on technical basis , That hype of "last hope" and the phenomena of "change" is created by PTI to get some votes . We do need change , but their is no need to select someone blindly just becuz he use slogans of change , He's just using this mass for his own interest . . Are You Satisfied from his ideology , of his personality , of his capability , his wisdom , his approach , his decisions , his policies , his politics ? I mean do you really thing that he is a solution of your problems?

Read Marvi Sermid on Twitter

Sir @CMShehbaz the cheques given to victims of Joseph Colony victims have been reportedly bounced. Please look into this. Shameful if true....

Limitless shame, Punjab govt is too busy doing "ochey Hathkandey".

BF9JWSGCIAEjlay.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom