What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

Looks like lahori guys are really excited about it.....humari electricity nahin thi....so no cable....light agai hai gna watch it nw......

"Breaking News: Dunya, ARY, Dawn and City 42 have been BLOCKED all over Punjab Kar Lo Jo Bhi Karna Hai #PTI4NayaPakistan"

Twitter

At least he is talking about change, and what options do we got here? Nawaz and zardari, we already know now what zardari did and nawaz sharif will be the same as he was in his previous tenure. What do you wish to vote for army or Taliban. We have our last hope and chance to vote Imran Khan, if he doesn't deliver then God help pakistan.

Don't bring here Taliban. Pakistani people are less temperament and highly emotional. Imran Khan is not last hope as we have to give chance for PMLN. Change doesn't come as he roaring in 90 Days, Whom he want to make fool? Where you are saying we know both parties than you tested only PPP not PMLN. Pakistani people will be enemy for their own country if caught into trap of PTI. This last hope has dual faced approach to development and progress so you will vote candidate worse than PPP.

BTW, This is weekend and 85% people just went to enjoy weather and some Hulla Gulla. Take easy and relax. Enjoy:enjoy:

I were expecting that argument from you ,

But then this statement proves that who is really confused here , Lets assume that Imran Failed to deliver , even then you won't be able to do anything . . Try to hope things which can happen , don't dream things which cannot happen . . That term of "change" is a natural thing , which isn't possible with any tsunami of hopeless public.

Brother i am not confused like u. I didnt reply to my question what do u think than? You dont like imran and just assuming u dont even like nawa or zardari. What do u want then? U seem to be hopeless now what do u think we must do? It seems like u are thinking pakistan will never change.

@Awesome Yara mosam bara fit hogaya hai :D

Don't bring here Taliban. Pakistani people are less temperament and highly emotional. Imran Khan is not last hope as we have to give chance for PMLN. Change doesn't come as he roaring in 90 Days, Whom he want to make fool? Where you are saying we know both parties than you tested only PPP not PMLN. Pakistani people will be enemy for their own country if caught into trap of PTI. This last hope has dual faced approach to development and progress so you will vote candidate worse than PPP.

BTW, This is weekend and 85% people just went to enjoy weather and some Hulla Gulla. Take easy and relax. Enjoy:enjoy:

Denial is a bliss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom