What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

انہاں نوں ہنڈر ٹیکا لاؤ ، بلے اتے مہراں لاؤ .

Enhaan noon hun teeka lao, ballay utaay muhraan lao.

#PTI4NayaPakistan

:omghaha: :omghaha:

sikh.jpg

Sardar Mahinderpal Singh

He seems to be very active,it just reflects another aspect why people get attracted to PTI....because of its inclusive politics. God bless.

Nice to see same colors as Indian tricolor in the party flag :D

Mast Kalandar playing. Hindi movie song. :smitten:

Dude, do you know the dates of Lal meri pat vs the recent Hindi movie song? :D

You weren't born when Pakistani Abida Parveen sung it and iconized it after Pakistan won the world cup and even the song playing right now is the one Junoon sung 20 years ago!

Stolen by bollywood.
Its a very old pakistani punjabi qawwali....
Made famous by nusrar fateh ali khan.

I see Salman Ahmed!

Kitna aafat hojaye if Ali Azmat and Salman rock out a tune on stage!

@Awesome I love this new song... jitna bhi imran khan jitna...

Last edited by a moderator:
I see Salman Ahmed!

Kitna aafat hojaye if Ali Azmat and Salman rock out a tune on stage!

Qayamat hojaye gi yara, those two together are a musical thermonuclear weapon.

Salman tweeted that Junaid Jameshed may join him for a song.

I said at least because he is the only hope now left, brother you look confused what are you trying to prove to vote all those corrupt politicians again or support miltary govt.
I were expecting that argument from you ,
Yeah i am not sure what will happen if he wont deliver too. But he is the last hope for me.
But then this statement proves that who is really confused here , Lets assume that Imran Failed to deliver , even then you won't be able to do anything . . Try to hope things which can happen , don't dream things which cannot happen . . That term of "change" is a natural thing , which isn't possible with any tsunami of hopeless public.

Guys dont mind but people of stage and crowd also looks like very upmarket yuppy gathering. All well to do richie richs. Goggle shoggles, clothes, hairstyles. This is not the awaam that is predominantly going to cast ballot on May 11. But nice all the same.

He is a CM not some lallu panju.

You justify the 1200+ security personnel for one CM just think the same number can be deployed some where else to bring peace to people life, we are scarifying the peace of complete city for just only one Jackass, seems to me you are drunk.

Back
Top Bottom