What's new

PTI Jalsa @ Minar-e-Pakistan: Karar daad-e-Naya Pakistan

Why the choice of Lahore and not Islamabad for this jalsa? Does this signify shift of political power center?

Several reason...

First of all the theme of the event is Naya Pakistan. The decision to make Pakistan was established on 23 March 1940 (well not precisely but thats the date celebrated, in actuality it was a 10 day event)... It was on this very ground... To commemorate that the monument Minar-e-Pakistan was made at the very spot where it was decided to make a Pakistan.

So in that theme they are stating we are making a Naya Pakistan.

The other thing is Lahore is the capital of Punjab and is also the power base of PML-N, with whom PTI will hotly contest almost every seat.

BF9JWSGCIAEjlay.jpg:large

Aisi baatein kehte nahi hain... Isko baad main pata chalay ga

Vote for a party who gives you individual empowerment , Can Flag and slogans do that ? Observe things on technical basis , That hype of "last hope" and the phenomena of "change" is created by PTI to get some votes . We do need change , but their is no need to select someone blindly just becuz he use slogans of change , He's just using this mass for his own interest . . Are You Satisfied from his ideology , of his personality , of his capability , his wisdom , his approach , his decisions , his policies , his politics ? I mean do you really thing that he is a solution of your problems?
That is poltics and to me i trust him and me and my family will cast our vote to him

Im just going to get something to eat....large popcorn and a full mug of cappuccino, i want to enjoy kaptaan's speech, will come to annoy you :D

you too @Mirzay

kaptaan's speech in concert/dance party :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching musharaf's press conference his official response to ttp....he was well confident and determined
Lets see what IK has to say

Vote for a party who gives you individual empowerment , Can Flag and slogans do that ? Observe things on technical basis , That hype of "last hope" and the phenomena of "change" is created by PTI to get some votes . We do need change , but their is no need to select someone blindly just becuz he use slogans of change , He's just using this mass for his own interest . . Are You Satisfied from his ideology , of his personality , of his capability , his wisdom , his approach , his decisions , his policies , his politics ? I mean do you really thing that he is a solution of your problems?

And from ur prespective which party is that? Mqm which gives gun to youth? PPP for corruption or nawaz for supporting the corruption?

MQM ka leader kaun?

Musharaf ka party kaun?

Sorry doston just trying to understand things.

IK is trend setter...
He has manipulated 'siyasi jalsa' in a way that people have started taking interest in politics...
Unlike 'dry jalsa' of other parties which only attracts interest from their 'muzaray' paid for workers .

Back
Top Bottom