What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

Pee pee pee , is voted and supported by local pukhtoons who had supported Pti in 2018 election and have sympathy for ptm and ethnic nationalism. They voted for mandokhel the pukhtoon face.
Comes 2023 all Paktuns and even Baloch should vote PPP. Self interest first. As MQM voters demonstrated for well over 30 years.

Karachi votes for Pee Pee Pee?

Are you dumb or what? Why don't you take history of Karachi in past 3 elections and check out yourself how much Karachi votes for pee pee pee

Karachi never votes for this sh!t party. Even in this election it is only Pashtun population who voted for a mandokhel
bhai ab karachi ke logo ko samj arahi ke chaye kisi ko bhi vote dei lo rule ppp ne hi karna hai. tou voters ab bother nahi kar raha voting ke liye karachi mai
pmln aye ya koiye aur karachi aesa hi rehna under ppp

infact i think Imran khan ne bhi baat samj li hai. ke focus karo punjab mai, kpk toh already pti ka hai. karachi mei jo majority ho alliance karlein aus se. tou performance ka issue hi nahi ana pti ko karachi ke hawalay se aur awam jo karachi se majority jeetay gi aus ko kehti rahay gi. sara blame alliance per jayega.

Last edited:
Comes 2023 all Paktuns and even Baloch should vote PPP. Self interest first. As MQM voters demonstrated for well over 30 years.
Then most party will rely on pukhtoon candidates hence dividing their vote allowing non pukhtoon candidate to win, no one is in absolute majority in karachi , its diverse.

karachities voted him because ppl of karachi are educated and can see what is right and wrong. In my area, roads are been reconstructed aftee 25 years by pti. grounds are been built. Fixit is holding gulshan e iqbal also and fixing their problem.

Yet ppl demanding more from imran khan may be census will do the trick for PTI.

So does it matter to lahore when pdm did jalsa and afghani said punjabio nei dhoka dia.
I can say a lot about how educated they are when they vote for basic necessities.

Gulshan i Iqbal has been turned into a slum and is stuck in eternal gridlock.
As per official records Karachi have enough water to be supplied to the whole city on alternative days .....

but no this system is not even implemented from decade .... I personally remember 2005 was the last year when we used to get regular supply of water in our area on alternative days.

Now coming to your point that I am deliberately misleading you about the situation of Karachi therefore I would advice you to counter check with other Karachites of the forum.

And YES Sindh Government is by design and systematically targeting the city but not with the purpose of changing the demography as it is NOT POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE, but with the intention of penalising the city for political differences.
Bhutto was killed in Rawalpindi not Karachi just like his daughter.

Official city records are missing. They got robbed away with Benazirs will.

However, the sanctioned water for 13.8 million people just won't go anywhere with no pipeline infrastructure. They just get sold by tankers on the outskirts of the city much like Persian Petro dollars and Indian medicine.

I don't need to ask anyone about Karachi.

pmln ne kia ukhar lena hai karachi mai lol. ais se ziyada log tou free briyani ki daigh per jama hojatey hai jitney pmln ne vote liye.

PTI ko chahye tha daigh e bana lete shyad unko itnay vote mil jaty 😂🤣

The constituency has a water issue. Its slogan there, bring the water and get the vote. Let's see how the issue will be resolved. Now seems the biggest vote bank is either the tanker mafia or if PTI able to construct a water supply line in Karachi, if PPP allows.

@WebMaster
PMLN is a reality...Accepts it. This forum is extremely Anti-PMLN thanks to your prejudice and Administration. The more you hate PMLN the more this forum alienated to mainstream Pakistan already there is no presence of PDF views at mainstream Pakistan social media . Karachi was the last fortress of Establishment and that will began to be conquered from today onwards Alhamdullilah.

PML-N under Maryum Safdar is a Punjabi nationalist party intent on destroying the institution of Pakistan Army and making Pakistan subservient to Indian hegimony.

The constituency has a water issue. Its slogan there, bring the water and get the vote. Let's see how the issue will be resolved. Now seems the biggest vote bank is either the tanker mafia or if PTI able to construct a water supply line in Karachi, if PPP allows.
na its not. in 2006 mustafa kamaal solved lyari water supply problem and then they voted for ppp so its not about issues. No one gives vote for issue in Pakistan. just follow media.

fazool kherch per yaqeen nahi rakhti pti. free khao pio.
federal per farq nahi parhna small elections se.
LOL farq paray na paray next General election me kya hona hai uska pata lag raha hai 😂

@WebMaster
PMLN is a reality...Accepts it. This forum is extremely Anti-PMLN thanks to your prejudice and Administration. The more you hate PMLN the more this forum alienated to mainstream Pakistan already there is no presence of PDF views at mainstream Pakistan social media . Karachi was the last fortress of Establishment and that will began to be conquered from today onwards Alhamdullilah.

Bhai it's Ramzan, I have to donate a few daighs, would appreciate if you can tell me the current rate per kg, for "Khota Biryani".

Thank You & Best Regards

Pti is a democratic party, so if lose general election they can come back to power. In comparison to military leaders, once out their out.

Inflation is due to government attempts to reduce trade deficit through devaluation of rupee. Pakistan can increase rupee value, but at cost of Industry, but people want cheap prices. Government is in a lose lose situation.

However, the sanctioned water for 13.8 million people just won't go anywhere with no pipeline infrastructure

pipeline infrastructure is still there but the issue is illegal connection Mafia ...

Tanker Mafia tu bohat pecha rah gi hai bahi .... now if you have connection and money u can get water connection from main water supply lines with 24 hours availability of water, almost every small or big factory in Industrial area and commercial plazas are using this 'Facility' ... this business is consider more profitable with almost '0' risk than drug smuggling in Karachi.

Now Tanker Mafia is the blessing of God for common people of Karachi ....

You are at least 10 year behind in information about Karachi ....

Comparing TLP to PTM is totally wrong and illogical

Unlike PTM that is basically a Kabul stooge and is limited to Waziristan, TLP has ground support and presence in at least 2 provinces of Pakistan

So there is no comparison between the two. One is a foreign sponsored stooge while other one is an actual political force

Wait and See.

Remember how they attempted to cause insurrection within the lower ranks of the Pakistan army. Fasaad 101 !

Unlike Jamaat Islami which has a comprehensive agenda despite its clueless leadership, TLP has nothinh to offer except taking down the whole system and issuing kufr fatwas.

I agree with your point about there popularity though. They are on their way to become the 2nd largest party in Punjab and an altertnative to PML-N.

PTI doesn't deserve to win the by election. It hasn't delivered in Karachi. There is a crude saying "either sh1t or get off the pot". Once you get into power you have to deliver. People don't vote for excuses.

Now if the people think someone else will deliver - let them try.

Back
Top Bottom