What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

Sindh government do not starve the city of water on purpose. They don't want Kufa nor Karbala in the city. What you are telling me to propagate is that Sindh government on purpose and by systematic design is changing demographics of the city whilst conducting a genocide. That would be propaganda against Pakistan. I just got unbanned lol
As per official records Karachi have enough water to be supplied to the whole city on alternative days .....

but no this system is not even implemented from decade .... I personally remember 2005 was the last year when we used to get regular supply of water in our area on alternative days.

Now coming to your point that I am deliberately misleading you about the situation of Karachi therefore I would advice you to counter check with other Karachites of the forum.

And YES Sindh Government is by design and systematically targeting the city but not with the purpose of changing the demography as it is NOT POSSIBLE FOR ANYONE, but with the intention of penalising the city for political differences.

Also proves my point that karachites are good at cryig nothing else

bhai are you out of your mind .... ??? or what ... what provocative and insulting remarks are this .... ???

I mean first they want to vote for PPPP(They still do) and now they want to vote for PMLN lol
You certainly have no knowledge about politics of Karachi .... do you eve know whae ZA Bhutto won his election from all over Pakistan it was ONLY KARACHI where he lost the election ....

It was Karachi where the anti Bhutto movement was most strong .... so before to comment plz try to get some knowledge.
hahaha rona nahi last time kub jeeti thi karachi se pmln?
Jitney vote liya hai PML-N ne is se zada to karachi ke kisi bazar main log hotey hai .... off-season main ..... hahahahaah

And some PML-N supporters are dreaming to 'conquer' the Karachi ...... hahahahaha ....

Last edited:
Pakistan deserves to be burnt down by its own people when they worship PPP PMLN MQM PTM TLP BS parties.

That is a rancid thing to say. Goes to show how your allegiance lays with a two-bit politician instead of the country. Let me know when he realizes that you exist.

Last edited:
bhai are you out of your mind .... ??? or what ... what provocative and insulting remarks are this .... ???

You certainly have no knowledge about politics of karachi .... do you eve know whae ZA bhutto won his election from all over Pakistan it was ONLY KARACHI where he lose ....

It was Karachi from where the anti Bhutto movement was most strong .... so before to comment plz try to get some knowledge.

Jitney vote liya hai PML-N ne is se zada to karachi ke kisi bazar main log hotey hai .... off-season main ..... hahahahaah

And some PML-N supporters are dreaming to 'conquer' the Karachi ...... hahahahaha ....
yeah mai khud dekh kar hairan hoa yeh kia voting hai itni kum lol. ppl not bothering to vote as it wouldnt change anything for them by this election.

the middle class is barely 5-10%
Tell me. Is it the middle class that is busting itself in GCC and other countries whose remmitances keep the economy afloat? Who brings in the same number of dollars as Pakistans industry, financial sector, agriculture and services industries combined.

Pakistanis would understand how Iranians faced isolation.
The Iranians always had world largest oil and gas reserves to float on. Pakistan would implode withi 6 months as money for even importing oil would drty out. Then as agriculture would take a hit half the country would starve and prices would triple every three months.

either Shabaz Sharif or Maryum Nawaz
Probably the country will find comfort in all parties becoming regional.

• PTI in KPK
  • PMLN in Punjab
  • PPP in Sindh
  • MQM in few hoods of Karachi.
This will in fact mean by 2023 Pakistan will have fractured neatly along provincial lines. Each party will have it's home province. All you dreamers of the 11th amendment can forget that ever changing. The days of military coups are over also. At the centre it may well require weak coalition governments to form the federal administration. Or maybe a miracle will take place and Pakistan will become a Islamic calipha under Saad Rizvi.

My concern is that the western corridor better get completed from north to Gwadar asap.

Performance of PTI

Package pe Package announce krtay rehte hain lagta 1 rupya nahi and they thought package announce krne se hum jeet jaien gai 😂

Rs 68 Billion package for Karachi
Rs 150 Billion Package for Karachi
Rs 1100 Billion Package for Karachi

You certainly have no knowledge about politics of karachi .... do you eve know whae ZA bhutto won his election from all over Pakistan it was ONLY KARACHI where he lose ....

It was Karachi from where the anti Bhutto movement was most strong .... so before to comment plz try to get some knowledge.

The other day @ziaulislam sahib was impliedly blaming punjab for the nepotism , incompetence and corruption of pti regime ------- its also our fault that the rich isn't getting directly taxed and unlike a military dictator i.k didn't hold local bodies election for transfering the admin and financial powers from d.c's to elected city and town mayors . He's just another control freak like shabaz sharif

Last edited:
Alhumdulillah

1st PML (N) (clown show by Maryam bibi to start soon)
2nd TLP (good to see them on second)
3rd Pee Pee Pee (who the eff is voting for these scoundrels)
4th PSP (good)
5th mqm (good)
6th PTI (make a batti of 18th amendment and shove it up your as$)

View attachment 738617
Pee pee pee , is voted and supported by local pukhtoons who had supported Pti in 2018 election and have sympathy for ptm and ethnic nationalism. They voted for mandokhel the pukhtoon face.

@WebMaster
PMLN is a reality...Accepts it. This forum is extremely Anti-PMLN thanks to your prejudice and Administration. The more you hate PMLN the more this forum alienated to mainstream Pakistan already there is no presence of PDF views at mainstream Pakistan social media . Karachi was the last fortress of Establishment and that will began to be conquered from today onwards Alhamdullilah.
If hating establishment is the criteria then why you guys banned mqm killed urdu speakers in the name of mqm in karachi?
Pmln and establishment are in bed since 40 years and I claimed almost 2 years ago that establishment wants karachi to be under pmln punjab. This is just the start. The reason pmln and establishment jointly destroyed mqm by killing Karachiities in the name of mqm.

Last edited:
Performance of PTI

Package pe Package announce krtay rehte hain lagta 1 rupya nahi and they thought package announce krne se hum jeet jaien gai 😂

Rs 68 Billion package for Karachi
Rs 150 Billion Package for Karachi
Rs 1100 Billion Package for Karachi
pmln ne kia ukhar lena hai karachi mai lol. ais se ziyada log tou free briyani ki daigh per jama hojatey hai jitney pmln ne vote liye.

Pee pee pee , is voted and supported by local pukhtoons who had supported Pti in 2018 election and have sympathy for ptm and ethnic nationalism. They voted for mandokhel the pukhtoon face.

Shame on them. That is all I can say

The Iranians always had world largest oil and gas reserves to float on. Pakistan would implode withi 6 months as money for even importing oil would drty out. Then as agriculture would take a hit half the country would starve and prices would triple every three months.

You even make me look optimistic 🌚.

Now I am believing, PTI shouldn't have won in 2018. After 2023 election, the SBP would have close to $30 billion in reserves. 2 mega dams would be well under way and railway would be half way towards overhaul after 160+ years. Its gonna take a bit longer for PPP / PML(N) / TLP to squander everything away.

If PTI wouldn't have won in 2018, things might already have imploded or very near to implosion.

I am a voter of PTI for past 2 elections, and its heart breaking to see such sad state of affairs.

I mean first they want to vote for PPPP(They still do) and now they want to vote for PMLN lol

Karachi votes for Pee Pee Pee?

Are you dumb or what? Why don't you take history of Karachi in past 3 elections and check out yourself how much Karachi votes for pee pee pee

Karachi never votes for this sh!t party. Even in this election it is only Pashtun population who voted for a mandokhel

Back
Top Bottom