What's new

PMIK wins vote of confidence

Why military bearucracy and intelligence supporting Gilani for chairman senate? Any reasons plz.

Why military bearucracy and intelligence supporting Gilani for chairman senate? Any reasons plz.

Why is everything the fault of the military? PDM has the majority in senate with 52 votes while Government only has 47. It's fairly obvious who is going to win. Only way to stop him is to disqualify him which is a real possibility if the ECP wasn't corrupt.

Why is everything the fault of the military? PDM has the majority in senate with 52 votes while Government only has 47. It's fairly obvious who is going to win. Only way to stop him is to disqualify him which is a real possibility if the ECP wasn't corrupt.

Government seats in Senate should be 50. 2 from KPK bought in 2018 and 1 from Parliament bought by Zardari this time. IK is fully justified to use any means necessary (excluding money) to secure these 3 stolen votes that belong to his party!

Exactly, at least bhutto went through political process and serve Pakistan in different capacities before forming his own STD.
That's not true. Bhuttos didn't go through anything. They were established by the colonials.

And I told you already the answer about Nawaz and their credentials. You would have surrendered to Al Xulfiqar under revenge from the Bhuttos had services from Nawaz not availed.
What are Nawaz clan credentials and their STD?
sorry just read above. i just continued there with the answer.
Its you having issues , cough up your arguments and we can talk.
What is the policy of reversing the ongoing demographic changes in occupied Kashmir?

That's not true. Bhuttos didn't go through anything

He was the finance and foreign minister before becoming PM. What were the credentials of Shareef clan?
What is the policy of reversing the ongoing demographic changes in occupied Kashmir?

I heard smart IEDs are now starting to appear.

As of today, GB assembly formally requested to be given provisional provincial status by the federation.

One thing at a time. Step by step.

He was the finance and foreign minister before becoming PM. What were the credentials of Shareef clan?
Sharifs went through a comparable process. Less riskier since Punjab has no shoreline.
I heard smart IEDs are now starting to appear.

As of today, GB assembly formally requested to be given provisional provincial status by the federation.

One thing at a time. Step by step.

That's no solution. It's surrendering to Indian designs.

Let's first, once and for all, decide who "my people" are. You can't tag me with whatever position you have an attack against and then proceed to "defeating" me. It's textbook strawman-ing.

To clarify, I am not a PMLN supporter, I am not a PPP supporter, I am not a PTI supporter, I am not an establishment supporter, I am not a military or their rule supporter. In fact, I believe, being a "supporter" of any political party or ruling entity is idiotic and self-harming. I also do not belong to any political circle and/or any military circle. For all things Pakistan, I also do not belong to any sect, religion, cast, or creed. So, I'd prefer if my arguments are answered instead of some supposed position that I definitely do not hold.

That said,

No, PPP and PMLN did not come to power the same way. The were given birth by military establishments and are still being protected by them.

Incorrect. They were both blindly voted in to oppose the "greater evil". PPP was actually formed to oppose the military. PMLN against the PPP. Both of them were supported by the establishment in their rise, just like PTI was.

This is why one needs to go beyond personal fantasies to actually understand the truth.

Yes you are right. Khoon dono military aur civilian bhariyoon ke moo ko laga hoa hai.

Cent percent. No doubt about it. No matter how superior the soldier acts, he is no different than the civilian.

Your people are incompetent at running and managing governments.

What else would you expect from the military? How can a soldier ever govern competently? It's impossible.

PS: Already clarified the "you people" part.

Was ISI sleeping when Grey List was being hatched up?

Not ISI's job. Nor could they have done anything about it.

These rotten electables are your favoured men and families. Military has been the biggest supporter of Feudalism and despite multiple opportunities it did not eradicate them. Now you are moaning that IK shouldn't have used them. Wow!

Again not "my" favored men.

The General's used them to establish and prolong their own rule. Just like IK did. Both are self serving snakes, which is in fact the entire point of my argument.

I believe 'you' in your post above is 'you civilians' so don't mind me using 'you' as in 'you generals'.

Nope. 'You' as in 'you people, who purposefully act blind to your favorite politician's/ruler's corruption and treason, be it civilian or military, against the country and then have the audacity to so vociferously defend him/her against all reason and then also attack anyone who exercises their God given and constitutional right to criticize him/her'.

You lot gave birth to Bhuttos and Shariffs and you trained them on how to manipulate and loot. They are your 'natural' allies, IK is not so it is understandable you will criticise him. You fear him because you didn't create him so you do all to keep him weak to keep in check.

Please keep your arguments coherent. You can't claim "for another 5 years with military having fights with the PPP/PMLN government" and "They are your 'natural' allies" in the same discussion.

Regardless, IK was brought in power by the same players who brought Bhutto and Sharif.

And what is this silly backing you talk of? You give that Bhagora 2/3rd fulfilling the CoD commitment and PTI not even a simple majority. Oh yeah, you did manage to influence your other two bastard children (MQM and PMLQ) to become the coalition partners - jee thanks, we are so so grateful to you!! These other 2 bastard children voted against him in Senate - electables in PTI wasted their vote but your creations voted against.

This entire argument makes no sense. IK talks trash about PMLQ and MQM for years. However, as soon as it is in his interest to ally with them, he does. I criticize him for it. You criticize me for criticizing him. You defend and excuse his decision by claiming that I "managed to influence" him into the coalition. So your messiah goes against his years long self-aggrandizing rhetoric and clearly shows that he is a hypocrite and a self-serving politician, I criticize him for it, you defend him for it, and still it is somehow my fault that he did it and not his? All of this if I support or am a part of the military, which, as explained, I am not.

Like I said, be it PTI supporters, PMLN supporters, PPP supporters, MQM supporters, Military supporters, or any other party's supporters, you are all the exact same; shamelessly serving and defending your favorite political overlords to your own detriment. None of you give a damn about the country.

You plucked them from streets and gave them a lot of power in merely a few years.

I didn't but what has IK done against them? Joined forces with them?

You gave them NRO. Broadsheet - when your very own were very going to be exposed you pulled the plug on that too.

I didn't but what has Imran Khan done about it?

You kept the public illiterate because it benefited you - what a load of crap school scheme Zia introduced during his days is just one example!

You promoted elitist culture - that ridiculous presidential electorate of past is just one example!

Again, I didn't. But what has IK done about it?

You imposed martial laws when these bastard children got out of control and then you give them NROs and Dheel. You continue to protect them because you think you can control them but you have jacksh*t control. You let these lot increase poverty in the country. You celebrate military wins but what the heck have you really delivered for the betterment of the public by putting these bastard children in the seats?

Impressively emotional, but still useless. A) Because "straw man"; I did not do it and B) because it doesn't absolve IK for what he is and is not doing.

You lot call yourselves muslims. Maybe you believe that statecraft can't be run based on Islam - right? Otherwise you wouldn't have done what all you have.

Huh...? How is that statement related to anything in the discussion? Or that it makes any sense at all? It's just more straw man.

Learn some frigging lessons from Turkey's military establishment of past on forming and running Hybrid Governments that actually delivered a lot to the public!! You have done a piss poor pathetic job on this front and this pathetic performance continues. Own your wrongdoings!

Alright, I will. Even though I had nothing to do with them and never supported them. Still, deal. Will you for PTI's?

I do not wish to talk against the military but you forced my hand.

No. You brought them in, all by yourself, to oppose arguments which had nothing to do with them, in hopes of diverting attention from the very obvious lies and corruption of your favorite messiah.

Last edited:
Let's first, once and for all, decide who "my people" are. You can't tag me with whatever position you have an attack against and then proceed to "defeating" me. It's textbook strawman-ing.

To clarify, I am not a PMLN supporter, I am not a PPP supporter, I am not a PTI supporter, I am not an establishment supporter, I am not a military or their rule supporter. In fact, I believe, being a "supporter" of any political party or ruling entity is idiotic and self-harming. I also do not belong to any political circle and/or any military circle. For all things Pakistan, I also do not belong to any sect, religion, cast, or creed. So, I'd prefer if my arguments are answered instead of some supposed position that I definitely do not hold.

That said,

Incorrect. They were both blindly voted in to oppose the "greater evil". PPP was actually formed to oppose the military. PMLN against the PPP. Both of them were supported by the establishment in their rise, just like PTI was.

This is why one needs to go beyond personal fantasies to actually understand the truth.

Cent percent. No doubt about it. No matter how superior the soldier acts, he is no different than the civilian.

What else would you expect from the military? How can a soldier ever govern competently? It's impossible.

PS: Already clarified the "you people" part.

Not ISI's job. Nor could they have done anything about it.

Again not "my" favored men.

The General's used them to establish and prolong their own rule. Just like IK did. Both are self serving snakes, which is in fact the entire point of my argument.

Nope. 'You' as in 'you people, who purposefully act blind to your favorite politician's/ruler's corruption and treason, be it civilian or military, against the country and then have the audacity to so vociferously defend him/her against all reason and then also attack anyone who exercises their God given and constitutional right to criticize him/her'.

Please keep your arguments coherent. You can't claim "for another 5 years with military having fights with the PPP/PMLN government" and "They are your 'natural' allies" in the same discussion.

Regardless, IK was brought in power by the same players who brought Bhutto and Sharif.

This entire argument makes no sense. IK talks trash about PMLQ and MQM for years. However, as soon as it is in his interest to ally with them, he does. I criticize him for it. You criticize me for criticizing him. You defend and excuse his decision by claiming that I "managed to influence" him into the coalition. So your messiah goes against his years long self-aggrandizing rhetoric and clearly shows that he is a hypocrite and self-serving politician, I criticize him for it, you defend him for it, and still it is somehow my fault that he did it and not his? All of this if I support or am a part of the military, which, as explained, I am not.

Like I said, be it PTI supporters, PMLN supporters, PPP supporters, MQM supporters, Military supporters, or any other party's supporters, you are all the exact same; shamelessly serving and defending your favorite political overlords against your own detriment. None of you give a damn about the country.

I didn't but what has IK done against them? Joined forces with them?

I didn't but what has Imran Khan done about it?

Again, I didn't. But what has IK done about it?

Impressively emotional, but still useless. A) Because "straw man"; I did not do it and B) because it doesn't absolve IK for what he is and is not doing.

Huh...? How is that statement related to anything in the discussion? Or that it makes any sense at all? Oh wait, more straw man.

Alright, I will. Even though I had nothing to do with them and never supported them. Still, deal. Will you for PTI's?

Lol, no. You brought them in, all by yourself, to oppose arguments which had nothing to do with them, in hopes of diverting attention from the very obvious lies and corruption of your favorite messiah.

All gloves are now off - everyone will be dealt with full power of government machinery. When public at large has become immoral, IK no longer should be playing by the stinking rotten book (constitution).

All gloves are now off - everyone will be dealt with full power of government machinery.

Sure they are............ How do you still not see it?

When public at large has become immoral, IK no longer should be playing by the stinking rotten book (constitution).

1) Are you suggesting that IK should defile the constitution? You know, the same thing that actually gives him any authority to do anything? Without which he is a nobody? Or is the Messiah more important than the country? Has a free pass on treason? Definitely is above the law according to you.

2) Who the heck is IK to reject/ignore the constitution?

3) Do you know what a constitution is?

4) Do you still not see the hypocrisy in your statement and support for your favorite flavor of politician? How are you any different from those PMLN, PPP, MQM, ANP, JUI jyalas?

Last edited:
1) Are you suggesting that IK should defile the constitution? You know, the same thing that actually gives him any authority to do anything? Without which he is a nobody? Or is the Messiah more important than the country? Has a free pass on treason? Definitely is above the law according to you.

2) Who the heck is IK to reject/ignore the constitution?

3) Do you know what a constitution is?

4) Do you still not see the hypocrisy in your statement and support for your favorite flavor of politician? How are you any different from those PMLN, PPP, MQM, ANP, JUI jyalas?

Pakistan's constitution has no value whatsoever in front of our real constitution that is Quran. Every single state employee will be judged against Commands in Quran on The Judgement Day, not as per this rotten constitution.

Also Pakistan's constitution states that it must be in accordance/compliance with Quran and Sunnah - which it clearly IS NOT! It is a fraudulent document that serves and protects the corrupt elite only.

Last edited:
Pakistan's constitution has no value whatsoever in front of our real constitution that is Quran.

Every single state employee will be judged against Commands in Quran on The Judgement Day, not as per this rotten constitution.

Again. More nonsense deliberately disguised as religious fervor to further your own political agenda. There is literally nothing in that statement that makes sense.

Also Pakistan's constitution states that it must be in accordance/compliance with Quran and Sunnah - which it clearly IS NOT!

Oh really? It's not? Pray do tell how and where.

It is a fraudulent document that serves and protects the corrupt elite only.

Now I know for a fact that you have no idea what a constitution is.

All gloves are now off - everyone will be dealt with full power of government machinery. When public at large has become immoral, IK no longer should be playing by the stinking rotten book (constitution).

Sir g its the very same constitution which regards Quran and Sunnah supreme in matters pertaining to statehood but thats not the argument here . I.k isn't even willing to exercise his own constitutional powers -------- vo kia kahay gy ?yeh kia kahay gy? well lets just admit he took all of us for a ride .

Again. More nonsense deliberately disguised as religious fervor to further your own political agenda. There is literally nothing in that statement that makes sense.

Oh really? It's not? Pray do tell how and where.

Now I know for a fact that you have no idea what a constitution is.

Pakistan's constitution must have landed from skies, right? If one talks of a new constitution, people like you and that Shami lafafa journalists start calling people traitors and talk of new is being treated as some sort of constitutional blasphemy. Nothing makes sense to you because you don't want any of it to make sense - status quo is what you are born in and status quo is what your types want to die in - whole life in a box unable to look outside.

Why don't you tell me how this constitution has been able to deliver? It has been mutilated and pissed on by both Military and Civilians, and majority of it where rights of public are concerned has never implemented. As for how and where it is not in adherence to Quran and Sunnah, I shouldn't need to tell a muslim that. Quran and Hadith are at your finger tips, read for yourself.

Constitution is an agreement with the public! It can be torn apart and written anew. I hope that IK musters enough guts to take on status quo and calls a Referendum for a new constitution and system - all he needs is a simple majority in a joint session now. By hook or crook, this call for Referendum should be made. Let the public decide if they want status quo rotten constitution or a brand new one.

Sir g its the very same constitution which regards Quran and Sunnah supreme in matters pertaining to statehood but thats not the argument here . I.k isn't even willing to exercise his own constitutional powers -------- vo kia kahay gy ?yeh kia kahay gy? well lets just admit he took all of us for a ride .

Regarding alone is irrelevant. Drafting of constitution and implementation should be in strict adherence to Quran and Sunnah.

Last edited:
Pakistan needs continuity. On diplomatic, military and socio-economic fronts, Pakistani is going in the right direction.

And today's victory is not a victory of PTI but the victory of the state of Pakistan. Alhamdolillah!
Majority of pakistanis disagree with you

Majority think IK should give NRO to nawaz sharif and zardari

Back
Top Bottom