What's new

PMIK wins vote of confidence

I do not think he will fire them immediately. He doesn't need to either but he definitely will do when deems fit. Much desperately awaited Reforms and Legislations (& a possible Referendum for Presidential System) are more important right now.

If a peace treaty could be signed with kufar for a larger win later, then delaying the firing of these sellouts is a very small manoeuvring by IK for greater good for the country. Next few months will be important.

He has proven that he is not in power for himself and he gave everyone an open opportunity to break ranks.

IK is going to bulldoze opposition and ECP in coming months now that road to new legislations and reforms is clear (joint sessions passing legislations quickly). Sit tight and try not to scream too much.
First focus will be Chairman Senate seat. It will be a huge moral boost if Sanjarani retains his position.

Next they need to keep tightening the screw on ECP, keep the press conferences, references going, say they are open to going to SCP too if needed.

Then, they need to simply bring electoral reforms nd ammend election act which i think they can do by simple majority of both houses. AND please please no more waiting for opposition in committees and blah blah. Make amendments for electronic voting and so on.

Likewise pass other necessary reforms too.

Also personally i feel, if all it takes to placate the allies is giving them more ministries and involvement in government running, then let it be. Its not like PTI ministers, most of them are doing any good job either barring few. Also cabinet needs to be shuffled. Bring political and sane minds in close circle.

I would describe him as petulant. He lacks a basic understanding of law and legislative process. His petulant outburst against the election commission was a prime example. People saw him as some messiah only a few years ago, he's proven himself to be far far less competent than anyone could have imagined and pretty dim in office, certainly not the bright spark he seemed atop a container.
The messiah complex is the problem in the first place.

View attachment 722509

why this cow counted me and my son and wife in her 22 crores ? she must change it to 219999997

Exclude me and my family as well. Hum wirasat mai nahi milay is jahil aur gawar aurat ko. She should limit herself to patwaris only whom ownership is transfered from generation to generation like slaves.

he's proven himself to be far far less competent than anyone could have imagined and pretty dim in office

Every family in KPK has PKR1m annual health insurance. Healthcare completely restructured in KPK with many modern hospitals.

Every family in Punjab will have PKR1m annual health insurance by end of 2021.

National education curriculum rolled out.

Banking laws reformed. Affordable housing and mortgages scheme for low income families now live including mass construction on the way. Many families moved in new homes.

Shelter homes for out of city labourers and homeless.

PKR200b cash distributed to poor families across Pakistan. More such programmes on the way.

USD Exchange Rate:
2008: 67.00
2013 May: 98.4 (46.9% devaluation from 2008 - pegged)
2018 August: 123.5 (25.6% devaluation from 2013 - billions of USD loans wasted by pegging)
2021 March: 157 (27.1% devaluation from 2018 - free market rate, no pegging, rate is dropping weekly)

Currently 5 consecutive months of Budget surplus, after 17 years.

Car and motorcycle sales booming. Many new entrants in the market.

Textile industry booming since 1999. Abolished Peak rate electricity.

$20bn+ loans interest payments paid in 2.7 years.

FBR now collecting nearly double tax than PMLN.

IPP contracts renegotiations. 50% transitioned to new contracts, 50% being worked on.

2 new mega dams construction started.

30%+ cheaper LNG contract signed with Qatar.

Major agricultural reforms including high yield new cotton seed being released. Mass land allocated for Olive plantation.

Billion tree tsunami recognised worldwide, and now 10b tree plantation on the way.

Best and aggressive foreign policy seen in over 2 decades. Indian narrative of past 2 decades destroyed, Kashmir on world stage, and a thrashing at ICJ (after PMLN accepted ICJ jurisdiction after KYB's arrest to open the door for India).

Major financial control restructuring. 89% of FATF requirements satisfied. Saved Pakistan from Black List.

Defeated a joint opposition who couldn't hold one jalsa worth mentioning. Opposition badly exposed and their scum leaders on the run becoming Altaf 2.0.

Other than the dams, none of the other CPEC related stuff included above. There is a lot of other stuff as well.

-------

All this and more in 2.7 years and the compulsive liar claims that IK is 'far far less competent than anyone (read: I) could have imagined'! Compulsive Liar has some warped imagination ... :cuckoo:

The messiah complex is the problem in the first place.

Interesting you say that. I am sure the messiah complex was a major disease in military leadership (of past) thus leading to becoming dictators (who gave births to Bhuttos, Shariffs and then NRO). Hopefully the institution has been cured of this disease by now!

IK is no messiah. PTI supporters want him to destroy the rotten system and the bastard children of military dictatorships that have looted and plundered the country. Even today the military has a soft corner for these bastard children, with all the dheels and whatnot favours.

I would describe him as petulant. He lacks a basic understanding of law and legislative process. His petulant outburst against the election commission was a prime example. People saw him as some messiah only a few years ago, he's proven himself to be far far less competent than anyone could have imagined and pretty dim in office, certainly not the bright spark he seemed atop a container.

I would like to congratulate Pakistan Dacait Movement. You have spent billions in bribes to get uneducated convicted criminal elected as Pakistani senator as oppose to world renown economist. Clearly a very Proud Moment for you, and it goes to show how patriotic you people really are, once again congratulations!!!!

Every family in KPK has PKR1m annual health insurance. Healthcare completely restructured in KPK with many modern hospitals.

Every family in Punjab will have PKR1m annual health insurance by end of 2021.

National education curriculum rolled out.

Banking laws reformed. Affordable housing and mortgages scheme for low income families now live including mass construction on the way. Many families moved in new homes.

Shelter homes for out of city labourers and homeless.

PKR200b cash distributed to poor families across Pakistan. More such programmes on the way.

USD Exchange Rate:
2008: 67.00
2013 May: 98.4 (46.9% devaluation from 2008 - pegged)
2018 August: 123.5 (25.6% devaluation from 2013 - billions of USD loans wasted by pegging)
2021 March: 157 (27.1% devaluation from 2018 - free market rate, no pegging, rate is dropping weekly)

Currently 5 consecutive months of Budget surplus, after 17 years.

Car and motorcycle sales booming. Many new entrants in the market.

Textile industry booming since 1999. Abolished Peak rate electricity.

$20bn+ loans interest payments paid in 2.7 years.

FBR now collecting nearly double tax than PMLN.

IPP contracts renegotiations. 50% transitioned to new contracts, 50% being worked on.

2 new mega dams construction started.

30%+ cheaper LNG contract signed with Qatar.

Major agricultural reforms including high yield new cotton seed being released. Mass land allocated for Olive plantation.

Billion tree tsunami recognised worldwide, and now 10b tree plantation on the way.

Best and aggressive foreign policy seen in over 2 decades. Indian narrative of past 2 decades destroyed, Kashmir on world stage, and a thrashing at ICJ (after PMLN accepted ICJ jurisdiction after KYB's arrest to open the door for India).

Major financial control restructuring. 89% of FATF requirements satisfied. Saved Pakistan from Black List.

Defeated a joint opposition who couldn't hold one jalsa worth mentioning. Opposition badly exposed and their scum leaders on the run becoming Altaf 2.0.

Other than the dams, none of the other CPEC related stuff included above. There is a lot of other stuff as well.

-------

All this and more in 2.7 years and the compulsive liar claims that IK is 'far far less competent than anyone (read: I) could have imagined'! Compulsive Liar has some warped imagination ... :cuckoo:

There are only 2 weaknesses in his government, 1st the media he stopped government support altogether I still remember how adds were run on media in Plmn term (I still remember how they marketed Sahiwal coal project which is an absolute example of incompetence). 2nd there is a gap in communicating the common masses regarding the economic policies and hard decisions he had to make.
From an economic perspective he is doing things what should have been done a decade ago. There is a lot of enthusiasm in the business community and the state bank team he brought is absolutely amazing. FBR is doing an excellent job, tax return filed have been doubled in a couple of years this alone is not a small feat.
I have not seen a single deal/contract this government signed where one can point a finger at be it competency or transparency.
Ehsas program where in pti removed almost a million from the lists leeching this country from bisp is extraordinary.

Give him the due time and he will do wonders. The things we expect of him can not be done in 2 1/2 years.

I would like to congratulate Pakistan Dacait Movement. You have spent billions in bribes to get uneducated convicted criminal elected as Pakistani senator as oppose to world renown economist. Clearly a very Proud Moment for you, and it goes to show how patriotic you people really are, once again congratulations!!!!

That movement, whether you like it or not, represents a big proportion of the electorate, we as ordinary individuals are NOBODY to confer status of patriot or question anyone else's. Thanks.

Even so, this frankenstein PDM is not some monolithic element, it's a big mix of groups. I only agree with them in so far as the following subjects... 2018 election needs to be settled, establishment should back off from politics, and parliamentary sovereignty needs to be upheld, some more comments on restoration of democracy and media rights. That's it, beyond that they are also the subject of my criticism.

In simple words, I don't support IK as is obvious, but that doesn't mean I agree with all parts of this PDM, and even if I did, your personal assignment of patriotism is not a factor in mine or anyone else's political judgement.

That movement, whether you like it or not, represents a big proportion of the electorate, we as ordinary individuals are NOBODY to confer status of patriot or question anyone else's. Thanks.

Even so, this frankenstein PDM is not some monolithic element, it's a big mix of groups. I only agree with them in so far as the following subjects... 2018 election needs to be settled, establishment should back off from politics, and parliamentary sovereignty needs to be upheld, some more comments on restoration of democracy and media rights. That's it, beyond that they are also the subject of my criticism.

In simple words, I don't support IK as is obvious, but that doesn't mean I agree with all parts of this PDM, and even if I did, your personal assignment of patriotism is not a factor in mine or anyone else's political judgement.

Just please for once get off the high horse and accept that the whole PDM narrative is nothing more than a sham a stain on democracy. Any neutral person can easily arrive with the conclusion that using money to buy votes does not strengthen democracy.
Please stop cladding your support for such undemocratic actions by dacoit movement by bringing democracy in the argument. Your comment is not much different than the sell outs pseudo liberals who are openly running around naked in support of gillani.
The whole drama of these undemocratic parties by nature is laid bare.

Before bringing army why not highlight the foreign sponsored NRO imposed on this nation which brought the thieves back.

'Note ko izzat do is over'.

Last edited:
High moral ground can't be selective. Will IK take any concrete action against his MNAs who sold their votes?
BTW I am no patwari. Just wanted to clarify before being labeled as one. Big supporter and as well as voter of IK but this selective display of morality is becoming a bit embarrassing.
With the ECP refusing to put bar codes on ballot papers or any other form of checks I think it will be difficult to determine who the turncoats are. But in time it will come out for all to be known and then I think IK will.

Just please for once get off the high horse and accept that the whole PDM narrative is nothing more than a sham a stain on democracy. Any neutral person can easily arrive with the conclusion that using money to buy votes does not strengthens democracy.
Please stop cladding your support for such undemocratic actions by dacoit movement by bringing democracy in the argument. Your comment is not much different than the sell outs pseudo liberals who are openly running around naked in support of gillani.
The whole drama of these undemocratic parties by nature is laid bare.

Before bringing army why not highlight the foreign sponsored NRO imposed on this nation which brought the thieves back.

'Note ko izzat do is over'.

Forget the mention, not even a hint of accountability and punishment for the corrupt in his post.

2018 election needs to be settled

PDM has legal options open. Invitation to open as many constituencies is still there.

establishment should back off from politics

Not before killing off all those parties it created in the first place. Undo the sins!

parliamentary sovereignty needs to be upheld

Every contestant in election should be thoroughly vetted. For this, one needs a strong criminal and financial recording system.

restoration of democracy

Dynastic parties to be rid of first and foremost.

media rights

Bring UK Ofcom rules and strict enforcement in Pakistan. Then every journalist and media house in Pakistan will scream murder.

Interesting you say that. I am sure the messiah complex was a major disease in military leadership (of past) thus leading to becoming dictators (who gave births to Bhuttos, Shariffs and then NRO). Hopefully the institution has been cured of this disease by now!

IK is no messiah. PTI supporters want him to destroy the rotten system and the bastard children of military dictatorships that have looted and plundered the country. Even today the military has a soft corner for these bastard children, with all the dheels and whatnot favours.
It is a national disease, IK or otherwise. Pakistanis are essentially the modern day Bani Israel - looking for larger than life messianic change agents without actually trying to get into grass roots community change.

Izzat dene walla Allah hai , it has been proven

Iymandar Pakistani Ki Jeet hoi hai

IK is a decent leader, I don't like his Pacifist attitude towards India and Iran, he is a strong leader of a Strong nation, lead it from the front like he used to do in cricket, he needs to catch all those high profile thieves and bring them to justice, be more aggressive towards India over Kashmir, time for Pacisfims is gone and if he considers himself a Muslim then he needs to act like one.

Actually it doesn't. If you add up the votes they got at the last election, it's not even a third of the ballots cast. If you consider it as a percentage of the population it's ~10% of the country who supported them in 2018.

Even more indicative was their shit-show political rallies during 2020. Four political parties combined couldn't fill most of thier venues, they were shipping supporters in and paying people to attend. Even small parties like JI can muster more street power. All political commentators agreed they just ran out of steam and stopped.

As for judging patriotism - the facts speak for themselves. Their criminal records are in front of us to see. If you steal from the country how can you be a patriot? The only thing that man cannot judge is anothers iman.

Back
Top Bottom