What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

TLP is a reality. I think they represent in a way a working class backlash against the crooked established elites of this country (Political and Military).

I disagree with you if they can be brought to the mainstream. To me they are a disruptive force like PTM, and their ascendence will end Pakistan.

Comparing TLP to PTM is totally wrong and illogical

Unlike PTM that is basically a Kabul stooge and is limited to Waziristan, TLP has ground support and presence in at least 2 provinces of Pakistan

So there is no comparison between the two. One is a foreign sponsored stooge while other one is an actual political force

TLP can take on PPP in this constituency.
PPP is NO ENTITY in this constituency
The last winning candidate held water management portfolio for the entire country. Literally the dam man.
Oh bhai do you think water shortage in a city or even a constituency is responsibility of a Federal Minister ..... ???

bhai at least at some point in time you must try to analysis thing honestly ..... water management is is related to Municipal level issue and water Board of Karachi is responsible which at oe time was under City government but Now come UNDER SINDH GOVERNMENT supervision but rather to question PPP you are asking about the shortage of water from Federal Government ..... ???

For God sake man for God sake plz talk sensible ....

PMLn has an advantage when it comes to administrative duties. Karachi needs administration before politics.
PML-N is another No entity is this constituency ..... just look at the record of previous elections of this constituency .... there were times when PML-N was not even able to get candidate from this constituency .....

in Karachi PML-N has NO POLITICAL VALUE ..... nor contribute administratively .....

This low turn out mean voters have rejected all Political Parties ....

It would be super cool to see TLP mullah representing Pakistan in UNGA, and then slow burn talibization of Pakistan. Once they expel all western ambassadors from the country, Pakistanis would understand how Iranians faced isolation.

Suits Pakistanis really well.

Would still work better than the "liberal" and "suit pant" wearing Hussain Haqqani who was working for USA as Pakistan's ambassador to USA

Would still work better than the "liberal" and "suit pant" wearing Hussain Haqqani who was working for USA as Pakistan's ambassador to USA

Hussain Haqqani was not working for US alone. Hussain's Haqqani's president was also working for US.

House of Sharif was also working on American agenda to make Pakistan India's bitch.

And mulla Fazlu was assuring US about his loyalty all along.

... anyway, it seems being loyal to US is a premier trait for any wanna-be Pakistani premier.

And once TLP is done expelling all western ambassadors, Pakistan would be really better off :-) . Pakistanis wouldn't have to worry about export numbers at all.

Alhumdulillah

1st PML (N) (clown show by Maryam bibi to start soon)
2nd TLP (good to see them on second)
3rd Pee Pee Pee (who the eff is voting for these scoundrels)
4th PSP (good)
5th mqm (good)
6th PTI (make a batti of 18th amendment and shove it up your as$)

View attachment 738617
Abb Karachi ka masil hal ho jain ga......congratulations.

Exactly - one can call BS on yesterday’s address by Biden, but the key point he made which stands out is that the free education till K-12 propelled the US to where it is now. Education makes all the difference and sadly Pakistan has none of it, but nuclear weapons.
If i could give Positive ratings, i'd slap it on this. Education is the way forward and yet nobody gives a hoot about it. Oh what a paradox we live in.

Oh bhai do you think water shortage in a city or even a constituency is responsibility of a Federal Minister ..... ???

bhai at least at some point in time you must try to analysis thing honestly ..... water management is is related to Municipal level issue and water Board of Karachi is responsible which at oe time was under City government but Now come UNDER SINDH GOVERNMENT supervision but rather to question PPP you are asking about the shortage of water from Federal Government ..... ???

For God sake man for God sake plz talk sensible ....
Sayeen i am only commenting on merit and politics of the last candidate who ditched the constituency for lucrative Senate seat.

Federal Minister of water resource management is absolutely answerable for not having the major city no water security plan.

Sindh government do not starve the city of water on purpose. They don't want Kufa nor Karbala in the city. What you are telling me to propagate is that Sindh government on purpose and by systematic design is changing demographics of the city whilst conducting a genocide. That would be propaganda against Pakistan. I just got unbanned lol

So when he said Zinda Lashen, you voted for his honesty now he is doing what anyone would do with Zinda Lashen in honestly not caring, you accuse him of being greedy and dishonest.

How unfair!!
karachities voted him because ppl of karachi are educated and can see what is right and wrong. In my area, roads are been reconstructed aftee 25 years by pti. grounds are been built. Fixit is holding gulshan e iqbal also and fixing their problem.

Yet ppl demanding more from imran khan may be census will do the trick for PTI.

So does it matter to lahore when pdm did jalsa and afghani said punjabio nei dhoka dia.

@WebMaster
PMLN is a reality...Accepts it. This forum is extremely Anti-PMLN thanks to your prejudice and Administration. The more you hate PMLN the more this forum alienated to mainstream Pakistan already there is no presence of PDF views at mainstream Pakistan social media . Karachi was the last fortress of Establishment and that will began to be conquered from today onwards Alhamdullilah.

If i could give Positive ratings, i'd slap it on this. Education is the way forward and yet nobody gives a hoot about it. Oh what a paradox we live in.

If the people were educated, they would realize what a raw deal they are getting. Hence, education must never be allowed lest it upsets the system. Perfectly logical, and not a paradox at all.

Alhumdulillah

1st PML (N) (clown show by Maryam bibi to start soon)
2nd TLP (good to see them on second)
3rd Pee Pee Pee (who the eff is voting for these scoundrels)
4th PSP (good)
5th mqm (good)
6th PTI (make a batti of 18th amendment and shove it up your as$)

View attachment 738617
Proves what i am saying

Pakistanis like corruption

My prediction is that PTI will just win KPK and will loose both south punjab ans karachi

Also proves my point that karachites are good at cryig nothing else

I mean first they want to vote for PPPP(They still do) and now they want to vote for PMLN lol
@WebMaster
PMLN is a reality...Accepts it. This forum is extremely Anti-PMLN thanks to your prejudice and Administration. The more you hate PMLN the more this forum alienated to mainstream Pakistan already there is no presence of PDF views at mainstream Pakistan social media . Karachi was the last fortress of Establishment and that will began to be conquered from today onwards Alhamdullilah.
I agree PMLN maryum nawaz will be back in 2023 and probabaly will stay for life like just like haseena wajid once she makes pak army into punjab police

Also we are going back to IMF and bankrupcy 2028..which is fine by most of overseas pakistanis as the poorer pakistan is the better for us

@WebMaster
hahaha rona nahi last time kub jeeti thi karachi se pmln?

real voter will come out in main election. no one cares for small election

karachities voted him because ppl of karachi are educated and can see what is right and wrong. In my area, roads are been reconstructed aftee 25 years by pti. grounds are been built. Fixit is holding gulshan e iqbal also and fixing their problem.

Yet ppl demanding more from imran khan may be census will do the trick for PTI.

So does it matter to lahore when pdm did jalsa and afghani said punjabio nei dhoka dia.
Ground reality is that educated class is unhappy with how the economy is
They want subsidized everything and consumption based economy that always crashes likes its been happenig last 30 yrs

Proves what i am saying

Pakistanis like corruption

My prediction is that PTI will just win KPK and will loose both south punjab ans karachi

Also proves my point that karachites are good at cryig nothing else

I mean first they want to vote for PPPP(They still do) and now they want to vote for PMLN lol

I agree PMLN maryum nawaz will be back in 2023 and probabaly will stay for life like just like haseena wajid once she makes pak army into punjab police

Also we are going back to IMF and bankrupcy 2028..which is fine by most of overseas pakistanis as the poorer pakistan is the better for us
karachities like crying? karachi ke liye kara kia hai?

mardum shumari karwa de pti tou kuch chances hai

Back
Top Bottom