What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

What is this nonsense, send the tanks
It would be super cool to see TLP mullah representing Pakistan in UNGA, and then slow burn talibization of Pakistan. Once they expel all western ambassadors from the country, Pakistanis would understand how Iranians faced isolation.

Suits Pakistanis really well.
Really?????You know nothing about Iran.Iran has a literacy rate of 85.54% even though its run by"Mullahs" what has Pakistan done while being ruled by a "progressive" and "liberal" party.Iran is better than Pakistan in every other field.

Tell me. Is it the middle class that is busting itself in GCC and other countries whose remmitances keep the economy afloat? Who brings in the same number of dollars as Pakistans industry, financial sector, agriculture and services industries combined.

The Iranians always had world largest oil and gas reserves to float on. Pakistan would implode withi 6 months as money for even importing oil would drty out. Then as agriculture would take a hit half the country would starve and prices would triple every three months.

Probably the country will find comfort in all parties becoming regional.

• PTI in KPK
  • PMLN in Punjab
  • PPP in Sindh
  • MQM in few hoods of Karachi.
This will in fact mean by 2023 Pakistan will have fractured neatly along provincial lines. Each party will have it's home province. All you dreamers of the 11th amendment can forget that ever changing. The days of military coups are over also. At the centre it may well require weak coalition governments to form the federal administration. Or maybe a miracle will take place and Pakistan will become a Islamic calipha under Saad Rizvi.

My concern is that the western corridor better get completed from north to Gwadar asap.

I wonder which expats(rich, middle class or poor labor) are treating Pakistanis, running the financial institutions, filing taxes, running import/export and make up a majority of government clerks and other state arms?

If you are going to make a tangent then learn to link a bit of context to it. If the labor class which does make up Pakistan’s large remittances is supposed to be equal to actually “running” the country then perhaps everyone should just leave Pakistan and work as expats.

This seat except 2018 was always a PML-N stronghold.

Area demographics composed of mostly Punjabis, Hazarewals and recent Pushtun arrivals.

pipeline infrastructure is still there but the issue is illegal connection Mafia ...

Tanker Mafia tu bohat pecha rah gi hai bahi .... now if you have connection and money u can get water connection from main water supply lines with 24 hours availability of water, almost every small or big factory in Industrial area and commercial plazas are using this 'Facility' ... this business is consider more profitable with almost '0' risk than drug smuggling in Karachi.

Now Tanker Mafia is the blessing of God for common people of Karachi ....

You are at least 10 year behind in information about Karachi ....

I refuse to believe rotting water lines healed themselves up automatically in the past 10 years.

Specially in areas under city control. There are at least 3 administrative councils or boards that run the bureaucracy of the city. So be specific about which authority with jurisdiction are we talking about.

Actually if you take advice of Rana Sanaullah, you can still survive the drug business. Just Afghans kill anyone who try and control their monopoly.

Area demographics composed of mostly Punjabis, Hazarewals and recent Pushtun arrivals.
As long as tribal mindset of yours keep plaguing politics with ethnic divisions, TLP is going to get more stronger.

Be it a beauty or a beast, they all need water.

The constituency has a water issue.
they are actually new to this water crises, it is because of this reason "it is still" an issue for them ... and are still felling the pain

There are areas in this constituency which get water supply one in a week or two which by Karachi standard deserve 5 star rating ....

As for water crises in Karachi even DHA don't have water supply or for example take any other area let say like Liyari or district central or any other area of other district don't have facility of water supply once on months ....

The real icing on the cake is that if some say it like it is, it is okay, but if I say it I get a negative response (and sanction). It does not matter to me anymore since I am independent now, but what it really shows is that there is enough of a pressure release valve so that some criticism is allowed (but only from trusted quarters that are pre-approved) like salt in nihari, just to keep things manageable. This bodes well to continued stability of the system until the inevitable happens for both the country and its microcosm here. That is how @krash can voice his/her opinions and @waz can continue to pretend that a fall from 22K to 51K is just a "fluckyouasian". :D

Back on topic, if you ever get the chance, look at satellite data for the Karachi metro area. It is truly astounding, and not in a good way, regardless of the politics.
I would suggest one looks at how that criticism is presented and digestable. Historically your criticism while on similar ascerbic tones as mine these days was just that - unbridled criticism without balance.
However, just as with Pakistan this epitome that is PDF does need to recognize the positives that are there. However, it is not just about pressure release valves when the valves themselves are exceeding their PSI limits based upon feedback they recieve from their daily lives and/or associated loved ones in Pakistan.

There are many more miserable places to be than Pakistan and regardless of sanctioned or unsanctioned releases it has a lot of good and a lot of potential. However, that is still very fickle and when that is squandered away then all with stakes in it no matter how big or small will reflect it.

This is embarrasing for PTI, because not only have they lost, but everyone also lost faith in the political system after their false promises and neglect of Karachi by PTI.

Karachi should just be broken off Sindh to end this crap once and for all.

Isn't TLP banned? A banned party -labeled as terrorist organization a few weeks ago - is contesting elections and MASHA ALLAH election commision of this banana republic is asleep as usual.

Isn't TLP banned? A banned party -labeled as terrorist organization a few weeks ago - is contesting elections and MASHA ALLAH election commision of this banana republic is asleep as usual.
But maybe that is what the population that elects them wants - Pakistanis do have a significant majority of potential terrorists and bigoted fascists: whether they justify it by hiding under love for our Prophet or ethnic superiority disguised as “promote the majority culture”.

Education is a major solution to this problem but the system is designed to not let it happen.

If a Afghanistan under Taliban or Iran is what Pakistanis deserve to create actual change then perhaps that is what is warranted.
They shouldnt complain then when India bombs them here and then because the religious extremism automatically breeds illiteracy and incompetence along with a delusional population. Next door is a good example.

never .... just check election results since 1987 ...
I refuse to believe rotting water lines healed themselves up automatically in the past 10 years.
All main lines for water supply were changed in the tenure of Mustafa Kamal mayor ship ... and still working ...

Officially TLP was not participating in the election and candidate do not have TLP ticket so technically he is independent but he was a know TLP member/worker he applied for the same electoral symbol.

Secondly as far as I know TLP is still not declared banned by Election Commission as the process to declare TLP a Banned organisation is not completed but only decided, ECP would only ban after completion of process which is related to Supreme Judiciary of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom