What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

Not a big fan of PTI but people not voting PTI because they were unable to clear the mess created by PPP..and in return voting PPP...there is no sense of PPP winning here ...something is not right ...PPP has literally done nothing here ...atleast PTI is not racist like PPP...miftah would be even better then this curse PPP

This is the people of Karachi, they will get what they deserve and what they vote for

Only thing dumber then voting for Ppp would be pmln

TLP is a reality

The sooner Pakistani liberals accept it the better

Try to bring them in mainstream. Talk to them. Make them work under law

Banning them won't do any good
Secular traiors are seeing their end ..their last bit of effort to delay the inevitable . TLP is only hope against mafadati siasat of our secular elite.

Point well made, and taken in the right light. Thank you.

On topic, and relevant to the above, all I can say is that much of what I have said here in the past is quite close to the truth, unpalatable as my presentation may have been. Sadly.
As an analogy - I have a relative whose car was repossessed (you know what does to any financial future) simply because he was short $100 to make the full $280 and was under someone else’s advice(whose own financial history is checkered) making partial payments thinking it would keep him off the hook.

Throughout this entire time I had advised that such an amount is negligible to me and he can reach out as needed but don’t ever be late on payments(no sainthood or any accomplishment on my part lest I am accused of that.. most people would do it). Unfortunately, in his ego had him not do so and the result was him being stranded in the middle of nowhere while on a road trip because his car was repo’d. When he called me in an emergency then all I could do was fume in frustration knowing very well that I had given repeated warnings to his slow decline and following outdated “traditional” processes and advice. The same way, that slow decline is visible from this perspective but the problem is the same traditions and mediocrity of not wanting to rock the boat but letting the mrs spend $2k on a dining table.
Eventually, I have stopped checking in on the relative and left him to his own devices. I am sad when I hear the struggles he has to go through in driving a clunker and having no more hope of ever getting his own equity in his lifetime for his children.. but I don’t think about him that often anymore either just as I don’t do for Pakistan as soon as PDF as done. Takes a much better man to keep spending energy on what looks like a lost cause from this not so better man’s perspective.

This is the people of Karachi, they will get what they deserve and what they vote for

Only thing dumber then voting for Ppp would be pmln
They voted for PPP even in 2018 and will again 2023..
Mark my words even with census giving them 40-50% seats they will split vote for Pppp and thus making it possible for PPPP to win again

Sir, even if the whole country wants them to rule, once a party is banned, it should not be allowed to contest elections no matter what. I agree with later part of your reply but for the first, I think it has more to do with our institutions than ignorant people.
I don't understand why ECP and interior ministry provide such parties a playing field knowing when emerge as victor and have presence in power corridors, they are better able to pressurize state institutions; and this one - TLP- is banned too.

I have read how NAP was banned twice for its activities and popped up again as ANP. What's the point in banning parties and people if institutions allow them to re-emerge again?
It was the same as Rehman Malik popping up on every bomb site saying “permission will not be given to repeat this” repeatedly.
The state was a failure at stopping that and it is a failure at stopping this among many other daily failures.

That is because of the new demarcations of constituencies that increased number of provincial seats of sindhi majority areas even though they are low in population

Even going by your stats 83% of the Karachi didn't vote for Pee Pee Pee

So how can you claim that Karachi votes for Pee Pee Pee when 83% didn't vote for it?

Where is the logic in your claim?
Oh wait update results shows PPPP is wining na249

Have you ever live in karachi ? I am sure not

No but, if they want to vote for PPP or the same parties who put them in this shit then the only conclusion is that the karachites like those parties shitting on them

What can anyone else do?

Why

Karachi is divided and so is the vote bank
That is real problm of karachi

In your obsession to defend the incompetency and corruption of pti ministers you've started to sound like those Indians taking solace in

"but it was an f16 which shot down abhi and not the j17"

The fact of the matter is pti was given a chance by punjab and urban sindh and it failed miserably so stop with your blame game !

No but, if they want to vote for PPP or the same parties who put them in this shit then the only conclusion is that the karachites like those parties shitting on them

What can anyone else do?
I asked this merely to point out that PPP is real problem here ..not anyone else..I will support anyone against PPP be it PTI or PMl n or JI...PPP is ruling here since decade with no result and deliberate destruction of city
Why

Karachi is divided and so is the vote bank
That is real problm of karachi
How does division leads PPP here ? I am not objecting...it's not making sense here ...with pashtoon and hazara along with urdu speaking to vote for PPP...while all the mess and problem here is caused by PPP..ruling since decade and have zero work

Back
Top Bottom