What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

I am revising my assessment now to 1-2 seats from Karachi in the next elections. If Mustafa Kamal continues with what he has been doing lately (raising voice for Karachi), he might win a few seats along with TLP/ PPPP.
what's the point of winning when ppp still control the provincial machinery.Our voting is basically useless when the representatives can't even help their people even if they wanted to.18th amendment needs major over haul.

Good luck to Karachi, unfortunately no one can do Jack shit unless the dreaded 18th amendment is removed, whoever thinks by voting for other parties will bring change will continue to be dissapointed.

what's the point of winning when ppp still control the provincial machinery.Our voting is basically useless when the representatives can't even help their people even if they wanted to.18th amendment needs major over haul.
Not disagreeing with you.. I am just saying that PTI shouldn't expect more than a couple seats from Karachi in next elections and try to get majority from other provinces. They should make a strategy that how can they make up for 12-13 NA seats lost from Karachi, and many seats that belong to Tareen's group in Punjab.

PTI has also lost in Nawshera by the way. I don't see IK getting opposition leader role as well, forget about becoming a PM in 2023.

Good luck to Karachi, unfortunately no one can do Jack shit unless the dreaded 18th amendment is removed, whoever thinks by voting for other parties will bring change will continue to be dissapointed.
Karachi ke awam ne vote hi nahi diya.. For them, everyone turned out to be an opportunist.

There were many things IK could have done in the last 2.5 years despite 18th amendment.. like how they are building low quality roads in Karachi.. Yahan 18th amendment ke hotay huay kaisay ban rahi hain roads?

Not disagreeing with you.. I am just saying that PTI shouldn't expect more than a couple seats from Karachi in next elections and try to get majority from other provinces. They should make a strategy that how can they make up for 12-13 NA seats lost from Karachi, and many seats that belong to Tareen's group in Punjab.

PTI has also lost in Nawshera by the way. I don't see IK getting opposition leader role as well, forget about becoming a PM in 2023.
They already made strategy. Leave karachi to others and focus on punjab and kpk and get majority there. Once they get majority there, they can have alliance in karachi with mqm pakistan and pak sar zameen etc parties who ever wins because ppp and pmln will not win majority in karachi.

I had Expected PTI to lose but not like this also with this low voter turn out it is not possible to predict the outcome of the General Election. One thing i have noticed that PTI has now started Using Federal Funds Build Roads and some Infrastructure. They would need to ramp up these things to actually have a chance in retaining some of the gains made in karachi in the last action.

Another thing is with all parties involved declaring victory and crying Election interference. One Thing is clear from #NA249 and the election in Daska Election commission of Pakistan has utterly failed. Pakistan needs Electoral reforms ASAP or the 2023 election will be a disaster.

They already made strategy. Leave karachi to others and focus on punjab and kpk and get majority there. Once they get majority there, they can have alliance in karachi with mqm pakistan and pak sar zameen etc parties who ever wins because ppp and pmln will not win majority in karachi.
Punjab ko bhool jao.. Without Tareen, PTI can't get majority.

KP main abhi apni abai seat hari hai.

18% turnout ? it's too low.

The question is why banana ECP allowing bi elections since the Covid-19 second wave is playing havoc, The ECP could have at least postponed the bi election until the situation becomes better.

It was pretty clear after 1.5 years that ik was going to lose karachi.As for punjab ik lost the day he picked buzdar.I forsee him leaving pakistan after losing next general elections.He brought it on himself.

It was pretty clear after 1.5 years that ik was going to lose karachi.As for punjab ik lost the day he picked buzdar.I forsee him leaving pakistan after losing next general elections.He brought it on himself.
Yes, I think IK has no role in the next elections.. Don't know about 2028 (if a different force doesn't snatch power by then).

Punjab ko bhool jao.. Without Tareen, PTI can't get majority.

KP main abhi apni abai seat hari hai.
Even majority bhi jeet li kuch nahi hona. I think ik knows now that pakistan is beyond fixing and he better leave and let corrupt rule because even people doesn't want any better warna ab tak yeh sab dekh kar awam roads per hoti

نواز شریف باہر
شہباز شریف رہا
مریم نواز رہا
حمزہ رہا
زرداری رہا
ڈاکٹر عاصم رہا
شرجیل میمن رہا
فواد حسن فواد رہا
احد چیمہ رہا
رانا ثناءاللہ رہا
احسن اقبال رہا
فائز عیسی باعزت بری