What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

You must be kidding pushtoons will vote for non pushtoon??i mean didnt ANP lost two permant seats to PTI!? what are you smoking?

I said karachi susbstantially votes for PPPP and i stanf corrected in NA 249 Where its wining(or will be close second)

With center in such a financial crunch 1100 b is nothing?

Its more than what was provided in last 30 yrs

People talk about mustafa kamal..MQM had 5+ years to plan everything with both supporting provincial and central govt

If people think they will see everything built in 3 yrs then they r idiots

Peshawar BRT took 3 yrs with 3 yrs of planning
Karachi thinks PPPP is now going to fix them or PMLN like it did between 2008-18 lol
I dont mind whoever karachi votes for..i mind when they bitch about it
bhai urdu speaker are not going to vote. they now understand that they are consider as outsider so they will not just vote for pti,pmln or ppp that is why its turn iut is 15% to 18% which doesnt represent the majority of the society

Last edited:
According to media reports PPP has won the election. A very sad day for noonies. Their PDM partner has robbed them. Now all these parties will start ranting about rigging!!
Actually I feel all of this is paving way for EV machines in the general elections of 2023.
With EV, new census and zoning, right of vote to oversees Pakistanis and a bit of rigging, I sure IK will secure another term.
Should the Jaahils of Pakistan even have the right to vote?!

I am sure they will be better and loyal to pakistani ppl compared to zardari , nawaz or imrans fan club .
The name you mentioned above are just puppets of establishment military the biggest Mafia.

According to media reports PPP has won the election. A very sad day for noonies. Their PDM partner has robbed them. Now all these parties will start ranting about rigging!!
Actually I feel all of this is paving way for EV machines in the general elections of 2023.
With EV, new census and zoning, right of vote to oversees Pakistanis and a bit of rigging, I sure IK will secure another term.
Should the Jaahils of Pakistan even have the right to vote?!
As a citizen of Pakistan everyone has the right to vote

After 2023 IK will unleash against establishment Mafia. Count down started. Establishment will pay what he is doing for looters.

Reason of giving election ticket to an ordinary worker rather then a billionaire like faisal wada , this is fault of imran khan who listening idiots who thinks khan should give tickets to workers rather then rich ex party members

After 2023 IK will unleash against establishment Mafia. Count down started. Establishment will pay what he is doing for looters.
Disagree.. Establishment has given a free hand to all the goons in the country in the last 2.5 years..

Free hand to Journalists
Free hand to Judiciary
Free hand to Political leaders
Free hand to Other Institutions

Results?

Journalists ranting 24/7 about lack of freedom of press in Pakistan.. (imagine with all the freedom given to them to rant) that lead to Pakistan getting one of the top positions from the last in Freedom of Speech.

Judges deciding that they are above the law

Political leaders, after getting convicted, easily roaming around outside of jails.. and some staying abroad

Institutions such as ECP doing whatever they can to bring back the crooks.

I was happy with one establishment keeping everyone under control rather than now seeing everyone out of control.

Anyway, it's my opinion.

As some others have pointed out I agree with the observation that one of the points that TLP seems to manifest is that they in a way serve as a rebellion against the irreligious elite that rule the country.

It's a reflection of Pakistan's intense class divide - the frustrated and poor religious population vs. the irreligious pakis elite who live a westernized life at the expense of poor Pakistanis.

Pee pee pee , is voted and supported by local pukhtoons who had supported Pti in 2018 election and have sympathy for ptm and ethnic nationalism. They voted for mandokhel the pukhtoon face.

WTF, 99.9% of us don't support PTM, also PTI candidate is an Afridi so that negates your Pukhtoon ethnic nationalism out the door.

You must be kidding pushtoons will vote for non pushtoon??i mean didnt ANP lost two permant seats to PTI!? what are you smoking?

I said karachi susbstantially votes for PPPP and i stanf corrected in NA 249 Where its wining(or will be close second)

Mandokhel sounds like a non Pashtun to you??? :lol:

Also even if somehow pee pee pee wins this then that means that pee pee pee has 2 seats out of 20 odd seats of Karachi

How is 2 out of 20 or 21 "substantial"?

Do you even speak logic?

Disagree.. Establishment has given a free hand to all the goons in the country in the last 2.5 years..

Free hand to Journalists
Free hand to Judiciary
Free hand to Political leaders
Free hand to Other Institutions

Results?

Journalists ranting 24/7 about lack of freedom of press in Pakistan.. (imagine with all the freedom given to them to rant) that lead to Pakistan getting one of the top positions from the last in Freedom of Speech.

Judges deciding that they are above the law

Political leaders, after getting convicted, easily roaming around outside of jails.. and some staying abroad

Institutions such as ECP doing whatever they can to bring back the crooks.

I was happy with one establishment keeping everyone under control rather than now seeing everyone out of control.

Anyway, it's my opinion.
This is what I am saying, IK will unleash against them after 2023 because he knows what is happening. He should target establishment for what they are doing. Establishment used IK. If IK has little guts he should have dissolve the assembly or resign.

WTF, 99.9% of us don't support PTM, also PTI candidate is an Afridi so that negates your Pukhtoon ethnic nationalism out the door.
They are very much communal people, if community leader or tribal leader decides to support or vote for particular person then the other will blindly follow, so 99.9 percent argument dont complies the reality because whatever is decided then its decided. Pti votrrs are gone, where? To ppp

Back
Top Bottom