What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

Special Economic Zones these. Very important strategic outpost of the empire.

May happen. Who knows

TLP, Democracy and ultimately Pakistan.

PPP will now work with elitist secularists of PTi to clamp down on TLP the winners.
tlp won or ppp? someone said ppp

Sahi kaha hai.. Karachi ko buhat ziada dedia.. abb muaf kardain bhai.. thank you!

So Karachi either voted for an organisation banned under terrorism or they voted for Modi ka Yaar?

awww awww awww

Alhumdulillah

1st PML (N) (clown show by Maryam bibi to start soon)
2nd TLP (good to see them on second)
3rd Pee Pee Pee (who the eff is voting for these scoundrels)
4th PSP (good)
5th mqm (good)
6th PTI (make a batti of 18th amendment and shove it up your as$)

View attachment 738617
Yes and Bhutto won. The butcher Zardari won. Sorry to say I used to feel sad about Karachi and when target killing used to be done by goons of Zardari and MQM. Now I won't feel any remorse or feel bad in heart. Karachi doesn't have the right to cry when butchers like Altaf target killers and Zardari's Uzair Baloch type returns. Karachi can't blame any one else except for themselves.

tlp request govt to unban them

Government has no authority to ban political parties. It only wanted more money to cage an alleged monster of the Muslim world.

PTI will not survive a vote of no confidence. The drama orchestrated 3 months ago did not impress anyone.

Yes and Bhutto won. The butcher Zardari won. Sorry to say I used to feel sad about Karachi and when target killing used to be done by goons of Zardari and MQM. Now I won't feel any remorse or feel bad in heart. Karachi doesn't have the right to cry when butchers like Altaf target killers and Zardari's Uzair Baloch type returns. Karachi can't blame any one else except for themselves.
easy for you to say you have water in your house.

jab pani nahi hoga na pinay ko aur dhonay ko phir batana target killer kaun aur kaun nahi.

LoL

So don't feel sorry for Karachi buddy

Nothing changed for Karachi when you and others were feeling sorry for it. Karachi was still treated as trash. It would be treated the same in future too

One of the major reasons of pti loss is TLP ambassador saga, they broke PTI votes ( especially in ramadan you dont go against the local mosques), along with giving ticket to an ordinary worker with no resources. Natural voters of constituency abstained from polls, those who participated were divided between PTI, MQM and Mustafa Kamal along with TLP. FAISAL VADA won last time with a razer thin margin because of his resources.
PPP broke into PTI pashtun votes in constituency by giving ticket to a pashtun heavy weight whereas with no recognizable name from pti, thats what got them across the line.

PLMN held on to its ethnic traditional votes in constituency and by giving ticket to someone with huge resources they were favourites to win but still lost.

This is not a typical constituency and has almost equal representation of all ethnicities, along with being a lower and lower middle class constituency candidates resources have a huge impact. Both ppp and plmn spent huge amounts.

This was both TLP and PLMN highest voter concentration constituency in Karachi ( probably plmn only constituency with high support, in rest of karachui they have negligible support apart from some isolated pockets), that is why shehbaz sharif stood from here in 2018. If they did not manage to win this constituency with a billionare candidate with pti at its weakest after TLP saga ( this constituency has high concertration of such votes ), it is safe to say they are not going to get support from karachi in future.

Unless pti forms a coalition with mqm and mustafa kamal, whatever pti looses ppp will gain. Coalition of pti and tlp was final in these elections before TLP saga.

They are all Zinda Lashen.

Also this happened because PM negated the First Lady and wore Blue. He was told to wear Red.

Sorry but Uzair Baloch is getting acquitted in every case.. one by one when PTI is in center.. and it is not doing anything.. not even raising its voice.. Why should a common Karachiitte care about PTI now?

Sorry but Uzair Baloch is getting acquitted in every case.. one by one when PTI is in center.. and it is not doing anything.. not even raising its voice.. Why should a common Karachiitte care about PTI now?
bas pti ko vote dei kar kuch logo ko khush kartey rahay aur haan basic rights na mangna warna wapus mqm ke pas jao kia logic hai logo ki.

easy for you to say you have water in your house.

jab pani nahi hoga na pinay ko aur dhonay ko phir batana target killer kaun aur kaun nahi.
And who stole your water. The same MAFIA who you voted for yesterday. They are ruling you for decades. So please stop making hilarious excuses. The MAFIA you elected yesterday are the ones who stole your water along with Altaf. So no you are not going to get any water because you just elected the MAFIA who steals it from you.
Because to change laws you need two third majority. He is getting acquitted because of the laws made by PPP and MQM. But please keep defending MAFIAS who ruled and destroyed this country for decades now. I have decided from now on I am not going to show any sympathy to those who stand and vote for firauns like Altaf and Zardari and Nawaz and ANP and JUI thugs. Sorry no sympathy at all. @AZ1

Back
Top Bottom