What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

Anyways after 2.5yrs of PTI govt, i have lost all hope of a progressive and prosperous Pakistan. The country is just to far gone to be fixed and unfortunately there is no reset button.

So either the old mafias will return and this time they will change the laws as such that nobody will even dare to think about touching them or the mullah parties are going to take over and then turn Pakistan to another Syria.

Only a miracle can save Pakistan.

PTI can do sh*t in Karachi until PPP is in power. There is no municipal structure in Pakistan. So as a result the people vote for party which is in power thinking they resolve their municipal problems like sewage and water. Since its PPP in Sind, they think voting in PPP will resolve problems. It will not.

Karachi is so big, it has to be a separate province. But three and half decade of ethnic MQM politics and terrorism has polarized Sind's politics. Therefore, no one wants Karachi to be a separate province as it will be deemed to be division on ethnic lines. Also, PPP own badmaash version of politics has separated Sind on urban and rural lines.

Due to COVID, the turnout was very low. If you notice, Election Commission (EC) is very biased towards PTI. It actively stops its members from campaigning. Be it Daska and now Karachi, EC bars any PTI party member or minister to run campaign on the pretext of it being in government. If this EC remains until next elections, PTI will definitely lose.

Still, PTI needs to work on its governance and delivery of service or it will be toast.

LoL loving this situation of PTI

From winning the constituency to coming 6th. Nice progress

That's what happens when you follow the IMF, you lose elections because of the hideous inflation and wide dissatisfaction. IMF is cleverly inducing regime change in Pakistan.

People of Karachi have no value & no rights now a days they are completely silent mode & just watching the disrtruction of there beloved City all hail ppp...:(

That means nothing even if they had won 100% seats. Karachi is the most neglected and abused city in the world, and the future looks bleaker just like for the rest of the country
Bhai, why on Earth then PTI started some development work lately? That lead to people believing that anything and everything can be done.

If they had decided to hide behind 18th amendment, they should have continued with that stance rather than trying to win some voters back through these games. And if they can do this kind of development, who was stopping them from fixing some issues Karachi has been facing since decades now? The development work should have started right after IK took charge in 2018.

Karachi voters didn't come out of their homes, simple fact. I have spoken to many people in Karachi.. from different areas.. who were hardcore supporters of PTI in 2018. They don't want to vote for anyone. A PTI voter can't vote for PMLN or PPP, ever.. PSP, maybe.. But majority will prefer to abstain in the next elections.

Bhai, why on Earth then PTI started some development work lately? That lead to people believing that anything and everything can be done.

If they had decided to hide behind 18th amendment, they should have continued with that stance rather than trying to win some voters back through these games. And if they can do this kind of development, who was stopping them from fixing some issues Karachi has been facing since decades now? The development work should have started right after IK took charge in 2018.

no sure what work they can do without stepping on the toes of the provincial govt.

Karachi voters didn't come out of their homes, simple fact. I have spoken to many people in Karachi.. from different areas.. who were hardcore supporters of PTI in 2018. They don't want to vote for anyone. A PTI voter can't vote for PMLN or PPP, ever.. PSP, maybe.. But majority will prefer to abstain in the next elections.

Thats me and my family members as well. They will not be coming out in 2023.

And who stole your water. The same MAFIA who you voted for yesterday. They are ruling you for decades. So please stop making hilarious excuses. The MAFIA you elected yesterday are the ones who stole your water along with Altaf. So no you are not going to get any water because you just elected the MAFIA who steals it from you.

Because to change laws you need two third majority. He is getting acquitted because of the laws made by PPP and MQM. But please keep defending MAFIAS who ruled and destroyed this country for decades now. I have decided from now on I am not going to show any sympathy to those who stand and vote for firauns like Altaf and Zardari and Nawaz and ANP and JUI thugs. Sorry no sympathy at all. @AZ1
oh bhai only 10% turn out raha hai election mai as hamid mir said. yeh 10% tou either sindhi hoga ya punjabi ya pathan.

aur ager yeh sab thug hai then why they are allow to participate? no action taken against them?
i can go on and on but it will be useless because you wouldnt able to see the truth. telll me 1 thing if pti wins and do nothing its 18th amendement then how does it matter to karachities why should they vote for pti? for what? poray pakistan ko sahi karnay ka baira karachi nei uthaya hia hai?

lahore punjab sarey corrupt tou waha hai kis ki waja se country k bera garak hoa para ha. aik ko london bakio ko bail per reha aur yet ppl will vote for sharif family. waha gusa dekhao na.

karachi ke vote denay ya na denay se kuch farq nahi parna. jo bhi jeetay yahi end mei kahayga funds nahi milay 18th amendement hai

The only way for pti to get back Karachi would be through proper spending and development otherwise they can kiss Karachi goodbye
It will fall to mad mullahs of TLP and corrupt treasonous thugs of PPP
@PakSword

The only solution is for Karachitees to pick up and move to Gwader and take all your factories and wealth with you. let PPP rule over a ghost town that used to lay golden eggs for them.

abhi recently karachi mai roads banai pti ne but nallay aesay hai nit single pti flag or poster anywhere. jamat islami ke log credit lai rahay road bananay ka.

2018 mai tent mai pti ka koiye tha hi nahi logo ne khud hi pti ko vote dala.

pti ka worker sahi nahi karachi ka. no where to be seen.

Good analysis. If this apathy remains, PTI should look forward to sit in opposition. Karachi brings a lot of strength to PTI. The city should not be ignored.

Good analysis. If this apathy remains, PTI should look forward to sit in opposition. Karachi brings a lot of strength to PTI. The city should not be ignored.

Its still not too late they can fix this if they try

Back
Top Bottom