What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

It is easy to criticize why Karachite vote for MQM but truth be told that despite obvious ills within the MQM, it remains the only party in country which made their outreach to street level. It remains the only party where people from middle class can reach to highest level within the party. PTI despite very tall claims has not been able to address problems of Karachites and this is precisely the reason why people turned to MQM.
If you conduct elections today in Lahore, majority of Lahoris will vote PMLN not because they want corrupt people back but because CM Buzdar has made the city worse.

There are issues of national level and there are issues confined to provinces or rather cities and no party can win without addressing both issues in parallel.

So maybe instead of bashing people for their voting preferences, introspect and provide a better alternative to people.

Karachites voted for no one
the turnout was not even 20%

This actually is more worrying than Daska election

At least in Daska pti had above 90000 votes
Not voting for someone is equal to voting for PPPP.
Dont tell me people dont know this

In USA democrats have done nothing for blacks but still get the votes as atleast they are least negative option

If karachi people dont know this then they dont deserve anything but what they are going through right now...you get what you deserve ...absolutely true for karachi people
It is easy to criticize why Karachite vote for MQM but truth be told that despite obvious ills within the MQM, it remains the only party in country which made their outreach to street level. It remains the only party where people from middle class can reach to highest level within the party. PTI despite very tall claims has not been able to address problems of Karachites and this is precisely the reason why people turned to MQM.
If you conduct elections today in Lahore, majority of Lahoris will vote PMLN not because they want corrupt people back but because CM Buzdar has made the city worse.

There are issues of national level and there are issues confined to provinces or rather cities and no party can win without addressing both issues in parallel.

So maybe instead of bashing people for their voting preferences, introspect and provide a better alternative to people.
PTI had ordinary worker standing for election this time

Karachi people need to vote harry potter as he can fix the problems of a multimillion metroplis in 3 yrs

Anyone else can only form ands approve plans in 3-4 yrs
With completion of all projects in 10 yrs time frame

People of peshawar were told jungla bus service but they had brains to know that eveeything takes time of done right..dont tell me karachites thought karachi will become NYC in 5yrs..is that what they thought???

Well i am pretty sure PPPP will do great for karachi as they have done last 30 yrs..

Best example for PPPP work is K IV and KCR..i think karachites got impressed by this work

Not voting for someone is equal to voting for PPPP.
Dont tell me people dont know this

In USA democrats have done nothing for blacks but still get the votes as atleast they are least negative option

If karachi people dont know this then they dont deserve anything but what they are going through right now...you get what you deserve ...absolutely true for karachi people

PTI had ordinary worker standing for election this time

Karachi people need to vote harry potter as he can fix the problems of a multimillion metroplis in 3 yrs

Anyone else can only form ands approve plans in 3-4 yrs
With completion of all projects in 10 yrs time frame
It is not about projects only it is about mindset. I quoted the example of Buzdar for this reason who has turned Lahore into big garbage can. The roads in Punjab are in worst shape ever with no solution in sight.
PPP lost Punjab vote for foreseeable future because their policies were seemingly anti punjab, same is the case with Buzdar now who is focused to God know what.

Blaming the voters is easy but introspection is always painful and it is about time PTI thinks it through to plug the gaps in their policy making vis a vis country.

It is not about projects only it is about mindset. I quoted the example of Buzdar for this reason who has turned Lahore into big garbage can. The roads in Punjab are in worst shape ever with no solution in sight.
PPP lost Punjab vote for foreseeable future because their policies were seemingly anti punjab, same is the case with Buzdar now who is focused to God know what.

Blaming the voters is easy but introspection is always painful and it is about time PTI thinks it through to plug the gaps in their policy making vis a vis country.
Arent we talking about karachi

When it comes to lahore..budget allocation change to south wil do that..solution is metro tax but incompetent govt doesnt has thr stomach to do so

Arent we talking about karachi

When it comes to lahore..budget allocation change to south wil do that..solution is metro tax but incompetent govt doesnt has thr stomach to do so
Yes, We are talking about Karachi however i am telling you that even Lahoris are turning against PTI because of Buzdar. Karachites can tell you better why they didn't choose PTI and i am saying that they will say the same what i am saying here.

@Areesh @AUz

Indeed a miserable defeat. A fair question is that whether he won this seat in General Elections at his own or the help came from certain quarters.

Yes, We are talking about Karachi however i am telling you that even Lahoris are turning against PTI because of Buzdar. Karachites can tell you better why they didn't choose PTI and i am saying that they will say the same what i am saying here.

@Areesh @AUz
Lahoris never were voted and never will vote for PTI
I do agree lahore has been mismanage because govt has no apetite to impose taxes to pay for metro services and govt no longer wants through all moeny only into lahore(rightly so)

Wohi rona and u will keep crying most probably rest of your lives.

2018 mai pti jeeti kia kara karachi ke liye koiye 1 step bata do? zabani kherch kara hai, speech di hai, end mei 18th amendement bol kar side hojao sorry keh kar. 2-3 seats vhi jeetna mushkil hai ab pti ka karachi se aur sahi bhi hai pti does not deserve.
Those who died in Karachi were not my relatives. Those who your beloved don boss Altaf and Zardari butchered in Karachi were your own people. But it seem in your opinion they deserved that. And it seem you think people of Karachi doesn't 'deserve hospitals and roads and schools and deserve to die in floods. So if you are so desperate to have target killings and Bhatta and kidnappings back then I hope you get them. I have no sympathies for your kind. Also Police and Rangers should take lesson from it and just move out of the city. Let city be ruled by Uzair Baloch and Hammad Siddiqui and other butchers and their bosses Altaf and Zardari.
Easy for people sitting in lahore or Punjab to speak like this...lahore has also voted for PMl n..why it's in better shape then karachi ? Because state care for Punjab while they have sub let Sindh to people like zardari ...and no sir don't be hyper pPP is allowed to win by hook or crook ...and this 18th amm is an excuse ...nobody stopping them to impose governor rule...but it seems they are in some sort of alliance with PPP..IK has daily dose for sharif's but nothing for zardari and his gang...by the way this constituency is majority hazara from KP , pashtoon and punjabis ..so in fact none from karachi has voted PTI ..
Mr. don't compare to Lahore to Karachi. Lahore is way way way way way way better then Karachi. From Police and Roads and Hospitals to everything else. And still it's no where close to being ideal but Karachi is way bigger mess. And sorry stop making excuses like it's easier for you to say this sitting in Lahore. These are typical excuses by all those who want to keep supporting and voting for corrupt thugs and never take responsibility that themselves are responsible. So please stop making hilarious comparisons. Pakistan biggest city has ambulance service provided by a charity aka EDHI and CHIPPA. Lahore and other parts of Pakistan have their own 1122 But BHUTOO ZINDA HAY. Children are dying in Thar but what matters is Bhutto Zinda and you keep making excuses for them. Please continue.

To summarize biggest problem of karachi is ..karachi itself..divided and incompetent people, not able to voice properly..i had some hopes in 2018(though still divided vote) but no hopes for 2023..
Expect K IV and KCr to be dumped before they even start
Those who died in Karachi were not my relatives. Those who your beloved don boss Altaf and Zardari butchered in Karachi were your own people. But it seem in your opinion they deserved that. And it seem you think people of Karachi doesn't 'deserve hospitals and roads and schools and deserve to die in floods. So if you are so desperate to have target killings and Bhatta and kidnappings back then I hope you get them. I have no sympathies for your kind. Also Police and Rangers should take lesson from it and just move out of the city. Let city be ruled by Uzair Baloch and Hammad Siddiqui and other butchers and their bosses Altaf and Zardari.

Mr. don't compare to Lahore to Karachi. Lahore is way way way way way way better then Karachi. From Police and Roads and Hospitals to everything else. And still it's no where close to being ideal but Karachi is way bigger mess. And sorry stop making excuses like it's easier for you to say this sitting in Lahore. These are typical excuses by all those who want to keep supporting and voting for corrupt thugs and never take responsibility that themselves are responsible. So please stop making hilarious comparisons. Pakistan biggest city has ambulance service provided by a charity aka EDHI and CHIPPA. Lahore and other parts of Pakistan have their own 1122 But BHUTOO ZINDA HAY. Children are dying in Thar but what matters is Bhutto Zinda and you keep making excuses for them. Please continue.
So why do 20% of karachi still elects PPPP

Ppp is a federal party now tell us why did kp elect an ethno fascist party like anp time and again ?
KPK also elected PMLN PPP MMA into power

ANP is ethno fasict party in the eyes of non pushtoons otherwise PPPP and PMLN are far more etho fasicts then ANP ..

Has ANP only said 10% of what PMLN said last 3 yrs about state and army there leaders would have been hanged.

Your statememt just proves what pushtoon say all along that there has been strong bias against them.

So why does lahore elects an ethno fascit PMLN(PMLN isnt federal party just won in central punjab) and why does sindhis elect PPPP(isnt federal party, just won in sindh)

If more then one province is defination of federal oarty then ANP regularly use to get members from three provinces(KPK BALOCHISTAN AND KARACHI)

Nothing surprise ...state has establishEd the rule of PPP in Sindh..not an ordinary person. ...so PTI win of its own in PUnjab but not in Sindh ...State has made sure PPP stay in Sindh while there focus was just Punjab...votes doesn't matter a lot ...we All know how elections are managed in pakistan..no need to blame ordinary citizens facing the burn of state policies

acha bhashan aur speech hai but sirf 1 line ka jawab dei do wo kafi hoga

PTI ne aesa kia kaam kara karachi ke liye ab tak koiye 1 step? ab bhashan na dena u are not the only one with knowledge while debating with ppl who actually born and living in karachi for decades.

Back
Top Bottom