What's new

PTI Comprehensively Humiliated in Karachi

Apko bhi mubarak ho jeet gai PTI 😂 6TH number pe aa k kesa lag raha 🤣
pti ke voters ne time waste nahi kara. 10% voters thai aun mai bhi dust lag gai pmln ko lol. but chalo ap ko free briyani aur mithai mil gai aisi bahaany haha

chalay tha karachi main jeetnay zardari ne aukaat yaad kara di pmln ko lol. ECP aur court ki help ke bina pmln nahi jeet sakti kahi se.

Last edited:
It seems ANP was right afterall about enthofascism of rest of pakistanis against pushtoons

KPK also elected PMLN PPP MMA into power

ANP is ethno fasict party in the eyes of non pushtoons otherwise PPPP and PMLN are far more etho fasicts then ANP ..

Has ANP only said 10% of what PMLN said last 3 yrs about state and army there leaders would have been hanged.

Your statememt just proves what pushtoon say all along that there has been strong bias against them.
Your hatered for other ethnicities is quite visible ..as if it's forced to live together..yes ANP was right..they should demand to be separate ..

Nothing surprise ...state has establishEd the rule of PPP in Sindh..not an ordinary person. ...so PTI win of its own in PUnjab but not in Sindh ...State has made sure PPP stay in Sindh while there focus was just Punjab...votes doesn't matter a lot ...we All know how elections are managed in pakistan..no need to blame ordinary citizens facing the burn of state policies
No they are not..
Gullop survey and taking to general public would give similar results
No need to blame the boggy man everywhere

You sound like a bigot, you know nothing about us. Afridi is a massively larger tribe than Mandokhel On top of that you are presuming that all Pukhtoons voted for PPP, I didn't even think that there so many Pukhtoons in that constituency that they would be able to swing the result in favour of PPP.

So unless you can provide proof for your claim, i suggest you keep a check on what you are posting.
Seems like Afridis are no more popular among them. Being in majority doesn't matter if turn out is as low as 10 to 15%. For today , Its the mandokhel who is preferred over Afridis. Not all but Pti specific pukhtoon as well as hazarewaal did voted for mandokhel.

Your hatered for other ethnicities is quite visible ..as if it's forced to live together
I am not a pushtoon..i am belong to gujjar family and am from hazara divison lived in multiple cities and am just calling it what it is ..i have seen how i am treated in rawalpindi and lahore by police and how people of KPK are treated

Also seen how no go areas of punjab is fine but KPK isnt

Refusal to accept and fix problems caused bengladesh ..will cause more problems

We call ANP a etjno fascit but dont use same yard stick with PMLN

Pppp cant utter a word against army but PMLN can

Facts speak for itself..

No they are not..
Gullop survey and taking to general public would give similar results
No need to blame the boggy man everywhere
No.. gallop survey was predicting PTI vs PMl n..PPp was no where ...it's quite visible to everyone how these things are played out each time

No.. gallop survey was predicting PTI vs PMl n..PPp was no where ...it's quite visible to everyone how these things are played out each time
Turn out
Anyway there is funny saying in pushtoo
"ANP taba dey" not winning any seats from KPK aprt from sole seat

Though what i am seeing now in punjab means that ethnic tension will go up and ANP will thus rise from ashes as well

KPK also elected PMLN PPP MMA into power

ANP is ethno fasict party in the eyes of non pushtoons otherwise PPPP and PMLN are far more etho fasicts then ANP ..

Has ANP only said 10% of what PMLN said last 3 yrs about state and army there leaders would have been hanged.

Your statememt just proves what pushtoon say all along that there has been strong bias against them.

So why does lahore elects an ethno fascit PMLN(PMLN isnt federal party just won in central punjab) and why does sindhis elect PPPP(isnt federal party, just won in sindh)

If more then one province is defination of federal oarty then ANP regularly use to get members from three provinces(KPK BALOCHISTAN AND KARACHI)

What's so special about you or i.k that he couldn't be shown the mirror for what he is? People have said far worse things about navaz and his butt biradri , no body objected back then coz they were the primary beneficiary of his rule centered around his family and biradri-------.

Don't act like a brand manager of pti if you don't like getting critiqued and as for your slandering every other ethincity for the screw ups of your "supreme leader " id suggest to find as many excuses to justify the plunder and mismangemnet coz "supreme leader " gonna be reduced to a regional party leader sooner or later

What's so special about you or i.k that he couldn't be shown the mirror for what he is? People have said far worse things about navaz and his butt biradri , no body objected back then coz they were the primary beneficiary of his rule centered around his family and biradri-------.

Don't act like a brand manager of pti if you don't like getting critiqued and as for your slandering every other ethincity for the screw ups of your "supreme leader " id suggest to find as many excuses to justify the plunder and mismangemnet coz "supreme leader " gonna be reduced to a regional party leader sooner or later
Lol
Prove me wrong..had such language used by PMLN by ANP would there been such lienecy?

Prove me wrong wasnt ANP leaders put in jail for nothing while convicted punjab leaders sent outside?

Your blah blah doesnt change facts..facts are facts
There is different yard stick for smaller provinces ..establishment doesnt tolerate small provinces...hence even PPPP had to nominate a PM frm punjab..we all saw what happened with benazir...zaradri may be corrupt but he went to jail..did nawaz sharif went to jail???

Turn out
Anyway there is funny saying in pushtoo
"ANP taba dey" not winning any seats from KPK aprt from sole seat

Though what i am seeing now in punjab means that ethnic tension will go up and ANP will thus rise from ashes as well
Yes 200 votes on average polling station and took time until saheri ..quite visible in a city....
Rest what is happening in PUnjab I don't know ...but people do take impact of high prices ...

@WebMaster
PMLN is a reality...Accepts it. This forum is extremely Anti-PMLN thanks to your prejudice and Administration. The more you hate PMLN the more this forum alienated to mainstream Pakistan already there is no presence of PDF views at mainstream Pakistan social media . Karachi was the last fortress of Establishment and that will began to be conquered from today onwards Alhamdullilah.
kesi lagi reality lol. twitter per tweet karnay se ya social media per election walay din subah se apnay ap ko winner kehnay se win nnahi hota election. yeh daska nahi hai jaha ECP aur court bacha laigi.

.i have seen how i am treated in rawalpindi and lahore by police and how people of KPK are treated

They treat everyone with the same manners and morals ------. Whats so special about a pakhtoon or gujjar or you being anywhere in lahore

What irk people of small provinces is this yard stick being different
Why are PMLN leaders being given NRO and why is convicted criminal moving outside..

Please explain..
They treat everyone with the same manners and morals ------. Whats so special about a pakhtoon or gujjar or you being anywhere in lahore
Hahaha..this must be joke
Put a accent and wear shalwar kameez see what happens in lahore
When someone points out how the yard stick is different they become ethno fasicts
ANP is ethno fasict but PMLN isnt? Please explain? How is ANP different the PMLN(jag punjab/punjab begharat nahi agar imran khan ko vote deygey) i am waiting for your answer rather then blah blah

Note:
ANP doesnt exist anymore but lets have a hx lesson

Prove me wrong wasnt ANP leaders put in jail for nothing while convicted punjab leaders sent outside?

Yeah a scared greedy and gutless niazi arranged a safe exit for a convict daaaku , now blame kp for what ever filth anp been saying against the very state long beifre navaz was even born

Back
Top Bottom