What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

Meh.....I've often found Indian members commenting here a bit too predictable and sentimental.

Though, I'd be keeping an eye out for them if they get too trollish. In the mean time, let's all cut down on the name calling :D (management's requirement)

I didn't call any names there. Well not the typical ones. :D That was too harsh. U R forgetting all the thanks I have given U. :cry:

On a serious not, I really thought those R within forum rules that at best measure up to subtle trolling.

Meh.....I've often found Indian members commenting here a bit too predictable and sentimental.

Though, I'd be keeping an eye out for them if they get too trollish. In the mean time, let's all cut down on the name calling :D (management's requirement)

Some suggestions:

- please give warning for vulgar language, this will improve the level of debate.

- there should be absolutely no tolerance for name calling, like dalal, Jamati, 4.6%, Rezakar etc.

- anyone repeatedly engaged in above, should get infractions and eventually temporary banning.

That is waht I have said in following thread two weeks ago, now india admits their hand behind these fascist and nastik. Now it broadens the criminal act of these bloggers because they have acted on behalf of foreign govt and entity.

So this is a proof for Indian involvement in recent protests???

National Security Adviser (NSA) Shivshankar Menon said the protests were a sign of the "open-mindedness" of the Bangladeshi youth, who were battling extremism and upholding fundamental values of democracy

Because I did not see such atrocities reports in local newspaper.

Do show me RAW conspiracies in newspaper, Thankyou

This is same story indians and Awami League conjured up and wiki is not different. Fact of the matter is indians and Awami League orchestrated the attack to divert people rage that was pent up against Awami Leage terror and looting during the period of 1996-2001. Just like Awami league did in Ramu recently to blame it on opposition and islamic parties. Indian and Awami league target is Islam and Islamic value in Bangladesh and indian national security advisor confirmed that already.

Ok you are a saint. Take a look at planet's comment now, and keep making conspiracy theory like a 12 year old child. Good going

He wasn't an "agent". He is a lawyer by profession who acted as a consultant for the DGFI.

They can be effective. However, a lot depends on the leadership. It is a known fact that Khaleda Zia never read intelligence reports.
Then that is another thing, still shouldn't expose it like that though.

BNP is more pro-China. Pakistan barely comes into the equation of Bangladesh's affairs.

AL is extremely anti-Pakistan by the way.

He wasn't an "agent". He is a lawyer by profession who acted as a consultant for the DGFI.

They can be effective. However, a lot depends on the leadership. It is a known fact that Khaleda Zia never read intelligence reports.

I was talking about peoples perception.

I think being Pro-Pakistan is not a problem if that does not compromise the interests of BD, but AL being Pro-India has compromised BD's interest severely, it justifies BSF killing.

I personally don't like pro-Indian attitude and i think Indian's action started to alienate people also.

There were more people at Shahbag than Tahrir square. Tahrir square doesn't even come close.

I have been there and there were MILLIONS!
2487_tn.jpg

open your eyes here is less people then shabagh ?
may be one or two days when mass rally happed had more people then Tahrir square but no way shabagh can compare with tahrir square. shahbagh does not facing any attack from
govt(rather hospitality) where Tahrir square faced this
Egypt+Tahrir+Square+November+2011+Clash+Army+Friday+Of+One+Demand+015.jpg

egypt-protests.jpg

Some suggestions:

- please give warning for vulgar language, this will improve the level of debate.

- there should be absolutely no tolerance for name calling, like dalal, Jamati, 4.6%, Rezakar etc.

- anyone repeatedly engaged in above, should get infractions and eventually temporary banning.

How about malaun, murtid, munafiq, bharat matha, awami thug goon, saffronist, indian, bharti?

Finally, even a number- 4.6% isn't secure from your biased complain. It is an established number. You cannot change the percentage of votes.

How about malaun, murtid, munafiq, bharat matha, awami thug goon, saffronist, indian, bharti?

Finally, even a number- 4.6% isn't secure from your biased complain. It is an established number. You cannot change the percentage of votes.

What about you Shadow, is it ok to ask if you are Muslim?

Hearing awami slogan from my office, they are moving towards Shahbag.

No, I don't wanna disclose my religious belief/ or lack of belief. Clear?

You dodged my question by the way.

If you feel offended by those words, complain to the mod.

We are then free to assume the reason for your overzealous support of AL and Indian cause.

Ok you are a saint. Take a look at planet's comment now, and keep making conspiracy theory like a 12 year old child. Good going

You re just busted on your lie and deception game, deal with it.

@kalu_miah, exactly. A rezakar will be called a rezakar. You have already shown your biased mentality. Don't try to act like the conscious of the forum. Report the post when you are offended. Just don't whine about here making offtopic posts.

You are ridiculing Islamic faith by proxy so you better answer the question has been asked by Kalu bahi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom