What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

Some sources are saying Indian president will bring special weapons and even indian special ops to assasinate key political and Islamic figures in Bangladesh. Indian also may supply these special weapons to indian trained killing squad already staioned in Bangladesh.

Given Pilkhana massacre and clear sign of indian involvement, it is very much possible indian to commit such terror. Historically indian hindus committed terror and communal violance of Bangladeshi Muslim independece. And historically in the region, india committed terrorism all over south asia , including orchestrated killing Nepali royal family, in Srilanka, in Bangladesh and in Pakistan.

Epic :lol:

People are generally clueless in BD, that's the main reason behind this. As Farhad Mazhar said we don't have clear idea over sovereignty....if we had this, we could easily identify where our national interest suffers. Besides, slave mentality is one more reason.

We've committed the same mistakes before several times, shouldn't we learn from that and correct ourselves. Decision taken based on religion didn't solve problem rather the volume of problems increased.

Farhad Mazhar is one of my favorite Bangladeshi social workers. For decades he has been actively fighting global corporate interests and trying to protect Bangladeshi food security through his Noya Krishi Andolan, seed bank projects etc. I think he is politically very outspoken as well.

As I see it, sovereignty depends on maximization of power. If our earlier generation did not go for partition in 1947, we would probably be in the best situation. The whole question of 1971 would not even arise, which was actually a by product of the bad decision made in 1947. Since going back with India is not an available option, in a SAARC union of some kind, I try to promote looking for other options to balance the imbalance of power for all smaller South Asian states.

ASEAN+, is the long term solution, I believe for both us and Sri Lanka. In the short and medium term we need to forge an alliance with China to reduce and eventually remove Indian influence.

Its clear who are these people in shahbagh, exactly the kind indian NSA admitted.

India's national security adviser giving statements over this movement which is already dead?

India's NSA is a very powerful position.

Suffice to say, India's reaction toward the Shahbag saga is one of defensiveness and tepidness to say the least.

India's national security adviser giving statements over this movement which is already dead?

India's NSA is a very powerful position.

Suffice to say, India's reaction toward the Shahbag saga is one of defensiveness and tepidness to say the least.

Who killed it ?? I fear its still alive.

https://twitter.com/ShahbagInfo

গণজাগরণ মঞ্চ

?????? ?????? ??????? ???? ???? ??????? | ????????

Infact its not only limited insiede the country but also spreaded all over the world.

#Shahbag isnt only in Shahbag now but frm Sydney to Toronto, frm Seoul to London it expanded worldwide: @AP @AFP - Toronto | Frrole

#Shahbag is not in Shahbag now but expanded worldwide:Toronto London: : fzrabbi

Shahbagh hunger strike gets bigger - bdnews24.com

Shahbagh spirit still alive, say Mancha leaders - bdnews24.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Who killed it ?? I fear its still alive.

You didn't get my point.

See, by submitting the list of demands on February 10, 2013 to parliament, and demanding banning all religious based parties with those list of demands, that spirit is already dead. Especially with the commitment of a bunch of boneheaded nastiks.

It doesn't matter how one tries to sugar coat it.

Get that one straight and deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom