What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

@idune, i won't. Report if u have a problem.
@idune, i didn't attack ANY religion. And i won't disclose my belief. Report if u have a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
:omghaha: you are known in pdf for being a joker, we all know who lies.

by "we" you mean your countryman from india? For any Bangladeshis that is complement because that means I am doing something good for Bangladeshi cause.

@idune, i didn't attack ANY religion. And i won't disclose my belief. Report if u have a problem.

Then you are giving free range for educated assumption.

@kalu_miah, exactly. A rezakar will be called a rezakar. You have already shown your biased mentality. Don't try to act like the conscious of the forum. Report the post when you are offended. Just don't whine about here making offtopic posts.
Back on topic:

@Loki Please note, shadow is declaring that he will continue to engage in name calling using a banned word, Rezakar.

@idune, you're not a Bangladeshi nationalist. And I get that why u have so much for India. The helped us in 71, that's why. :lol:

Amount of lie you and your type make in every breath, people just have to read opposite of what you say is TRUE. That is all good.

Indian NSA clearly mentioned "spontaneous gathering". I too as a Human on EARTH FEEL solidarity with SUCH spontaneous gathering for Justice, and i am in kerala Earth. So if YOU Extrapolate to HIGHLIGHT in BOLD
"Protesters at Shanbagh in Bangladesh backed by Kerala"
"Protesters at Shanbagh in Bangladesh backed by Earth"
"Protesters at Shanbagh in Bangladesh backed by Human" ..... It is the choice of Pakistan Defence Site, Pakistani News agency .. or who ever has posted this SO called NEWS post.

@idune, I'm not disclosing anything. That prevents you lot from attacking me using religion. @WebMaster might wanna have a look at that . I will also add- I have respect for each and every religion.

by "we" you mean your countryman from india? For any Bangladeshis that is complement because that means I am doing something good for Bangladeshi cause.
if you want to help BD cause then get up and go get a life and job and help our economy. By spreading bullshit, you are only spamming good threads which won't help Bangladesh in any way. armchair warriors these days........ :raise:

Indian NSA clearly mentioned "spontaneous gathering". I too as a Human on EARTH FEEL solidarity with SUCH spontaneous gathering for Justice, and i am in kerala Earth. So if YOU Extrapolate to HIGHLIGHT in BOLD
"Protesters at Shanbagh in Bangladesh backed by Kerala"
"Protesters at Shanbagh in Bangladesh backed by Earth"
"Protesters at Shanbagh in Bangladesh backed by Human" ..... It is the choice of Pakistan Defence Site, Pakistani News agency .. or who ever has posted this SO called NEWS post.

When indian NSA admitted indian orchestration and active engagement in Shshbagh mob gathering, he had different agenda in mind. Exposing indian involvemet was deliberate and was lesser conceren, concluded by indian establishment. I will just leave it at that for indians who does not have any understanding other than surface noise.

When indian NSA admitted indian orchestration and active engagement in Shshbagh mob gathering, he had different agenda in mind. Exposing indian involvemet was deliberate and was lesser conceren, concluded by indian establishment. I will just leave it at that for indians who does not have any understanding other than surface noise.
Am sorry? Where did you get that?

you have serious comprehension problem, i suggest you brush up your English skills and then only read articles and join discussion. I am even willing to give free lessons to you, just stop this stupidity.

Am sorry? Where did you get that?

don't feed the troll

@ I was surprized why at that particular period the Indian Foreign minister visited Bagladesh. Not only that he physically went in Shahbag and commented.

@ Soon some odd West Bengal Football Federation came and gave support. I still remember back in 1952 once the Language Movement was going on in East Pakistan, from behind the screen the Calcutta peole used to write lot of provoking articles on language movement.

you have serious comprehension problem, i suggest you brush up your English skills and then only read articles and join discussion. I am even willing to give free lessons to you, just stop this stupidity.

don't feed the troll

I finally got it. There is open AL cadre like mad, shadow and there are the ones that want to portray them as neutral, such as east and anime. They will attack anti-AL and anti-India posters, but not try to loose their neutrality. Deception of the highest order.

Sorry if some of you get offended. But that is the impression I have. Lets see how many agree with me on this.

I finally got it. There is open AL cadre like mad, shadow and there are the ones that want to portray them as neutral, such as east and anime. They will attack anti-AL and anti-India posters, but not try to loose their neutrality. Deception of the highest order.

Sorry if some of you get offended. But that is the impression I have. Lets see how many agree with me on this.

First of all, I am not AL cadre.

Secondly, according to you it is a crime to call someone jamati but it is not a crime when you call someone AL cadre, right?

Thirdly, i have seen @eastwatch and @animelive bash India so many times that your allegations can only be considered as 'not true'.

Back
Top Bottom