What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

Inline with what indian national security advisor admitted, india is interfering by orchestrating and supporting fascist and nastiks attack on Islam. By seeing Muslim majority risen up to protest indians are conjuring up false flag story (even sabotage is expected) to blame it on Muslim majority uprising. India did the same thing in Maldives.

After the election of 2001, when a right-wing coalition including two Islamist parties (Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh and Islami Oikya Jote) led by the pro-Islamic right wing Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) came to power, many Hindus and liberal secularist Muslims were attacked by a section of the governing regime. Thousands of Bangladeshi Hindus were believed to have fled to neighbouring India[10] to escape the violence unleashed by activists sympathetic to the new government. Many Bangladeshi Muslims played an active role in documenting atrocities against Hindus during this period.

Hinduism in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

very reasonable, i must say.

This is same story indians and Awami League conjured up and wiki is not different. Fact of the matter is indians and Awami League orchestrated the attack to divert people rage that was pent up against Awami Leage terror and looting during the period of 1996-2001. Just like Awami league did in Ramu recently to blame it on opposition and islamic parties. Indian and Awami league target is Islam and Islamic value in Bangladesh and indian national security advisor confirmed that already.

Again, what i meant that BNP have favorable attitude towards Pakistan and AL have favorable attitude towards India. In Bangladesh people understand Pro by that meaning :lol:.

BNP is more pro-China. Pakistan barely comes into the equation of Bangladesh's affairs.

AL is extremely anti-Pakistan by the way.

:cheesy: now i understand why our DGFI was so ineffective, our agents are, lets say not upto the standards :omghaha:

A DGFI who claims to be DGFI, heights of show off :rofl: what a shame for our secret agency :hitwall:

He wasn't an "agent". He is a lawyer by profession who acted as a consultant for the DGFI.

They can be effective. However, a lot depends on the leadership. It is a known fact that Khaleda Zia never read intelligence reports.

discrimination/attack on minorities/Hindus are not acceptable, communist type secularist are enemy of BD, and news of atrocities im BNP regime, Seems false/exaggerated.

Man I myself met one Hindu whose uncle was Jamat victim last term, he was actually chandabaji victim for being Hindu by some local Jamat goons though there were no fleeing situation as animelive said. Last fleeing situation in BD was in 90s after Babri mosque event, Bangladeshi fundamentalists alone can't be liable for such situation. But there must be no oppression on minority at 1st hand.

To retaliate we have to be stronger, any foreign tie up is good based on strategic decision....China is such strategic ally for us. Still, I don't think any foreign power can save us, it's our sole responsibility. 160 million peoples' strength is not a joke :).

The results do not look good so far. It looks like a big fat failure, if you ask me. India has too much resource and assets in place. What we need is backing from both China and ASEAN+2. Just look at this thread.

The results do not look good so far. It looks like a big fat failure, if you ask me. India has too much resource and assets in place. What we need is backing from both China and ASEAN+2 . Just look at this thread.

I also meant that but no one (foreign power) will come in rescue for a weaker nation whose basic instinct is dependency on others for its security or anything. Forget india, if we are stronger and united enough, no power in the world is gonna screw up with us. Germany made Japan their ally because the latter equally proved them to be stronger thus qualified to be an ally of the former.

Our DGFI guy who is responsible for checking on people's conversations and monitoring anti state activity is a lt. colonel who had jt. black ops traning from the US, its just the guys on the street are not good at their job, they will have to make everyone understand that they are dgfi. For example when i go to kurmitola golf club you could tell the guys are dgfi by their crisp shirt and the way they look at you when you are driving with loud music on, another example would be 2 dgfi guys sitting on a bike, one behind holding his phone and talking loud, you could tell the guy is dgfi. Moeen U Ahmed used to walk at the golf club road, you would see 2 undercover guys walk behind him...it was so obvious they were dgfi that its not even funny.
A BNP uncle of mine has 24 hours dgfi surveillance on him. There is this guy dressed as this beggar sitting down in front of his house wearing sunglasses all the time. Sometimes he'd show up if he goes shopping and all. So yeah, its not that our dgfi is useless, it works for the government instead for the nation, just like our police force.

its a beautiful song, but in lala land. National security is our main concern. Right now Bangladesh is in the risk of losing her sovereignty.

Every time AL is in power, we loose sovereignty. In 1971 we thought we got independence, in reality we became vassal state of India. In 1975 we gained it back, but Zia was killed and Ershad took power. In 1991 KZ came to power. But India planned and brought Hasina back in 1996, so we lost sovereignty again. KZ was back in 2001, so we breathed easy, but India brought Hasina back using MUA/FUA. Now we remain a vassal state. That is why 50 military officers are killed but nothing happens, can you imagine that in a sovereign country?

And this shadowfox should once and for all make it clear to all, is he Hindu or not? Why the hide and seek? We don't hide the fact that we are proud Muslims.

I also meant that but no one (foreign power) will come in rescue for a weaker nation whose basic instinct is dependency on others for its security or anything. Forget india, if we are stronger and united enough, no power in the world is gonna screw up with us. Germany made Japan their ally because the latter equally proved them to be stronger thus qualified to be an ally of the former.

Yes, of course we need our own strength, to prove our worth to others as an ally. For that we need to get organized and keep traitors and agents out of this group. Self serving politicians will always fall for Indian money.

BNP is more pro-China. Pakistan barely comes into the equation of Bangladesh's affairs.

AL is extremely anti-Pakistan by the way.

He wasn't an "agent". He is a lawyer by profession who acted as a consultant for the DGFI.

They can be effective. However, a lot depends on the leadership. It is a known fact that Khaleda Zia never read intelligence reports.

the fault lies with syed eskandar, he was the defense adviser at that time. He was the biggest mistake BNP ever made. With his death the next in line is a smart guy.:whistle:

As opposed to them, the Shahbagh protests seem to be peaceful and organized via social networking which the Islamists probably won't use because, well because they are still in medieval times. So they are surprised to see such big crowds asking for justice. Also look at the Islamists use funny names to the protesters, like 'fascists'. OK the Islamists at least came to mid-20th century and got stuck there. Or did they come there just to pick the name 'fascism' and retreat back to their Caliphate?

I know and fully understand your prejudge and hate for muslims and Islam. Regardless I had to reply to such pathetic bigotry for the sake of argument. Arranging 100K people with full state support is peanuts to a party like BAL with complete militant/autocrat like control over every state apparatus. Even school going kids R forcefully bought here to participate in this political farce. Couple of layers of police protections with all sorts of logistic support imaginable is available to the shabag facist mob where as forget opposition (both JI and BNP), even non-partisan teachers R brutally attacked and suppressed (even killed) when they opted to do a normal sit in protest for their legitimate rights. Over 20 people were killed by these BAL fagots in the last 2/3 weeks, all BD citizens. They were not Jamatis btw but muslim alems from other religious parties along with innocent by passers. These facist mob in shabag lead by awami/leftist leaders have already called on to shut down all newspapers and 2 Tv with opposing viewpoints. Amardesh getting the most of the awami wrath. All of this R going on open. A transparent N.korea . So don't lecture about democrazy here.

^^^ U expect that from Indians. Seriously? :lol:

Meh.....I've often found Indian members commenting here a bit too predictable and sentimental.

Though, I'd be keeping an eye out for them if they get too trollish. In the mean time, let's all cut down on the name calling :D (management's requirement)

Back
Top Bottom