What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

I finally got it. There is open AL cadre like mad, shadow and there are the ones that want to portray them as neutral, such as east and anime. They will attack anti-AL and anti-India posters, but not try to loose their neutrality. Deception of the highest order.

Sorry if some of you get offended. But that is the impression I have. Lets see how many agree with me on this.

1000% agreed.

Then that is another thing, still shouldn't expose it like that though.

Well...that's a pure civilian job no hide and seek involved. He actually told me once before that he was a consultant of DGFI but I got confused when aazidane said that he was an ex-DGFI (any military/spy operational)....consultant never means ex-DGFI. If there were problems in revealing his attachment with DGFI, he wouldn't share it with us....when he joined he had the lesson about it.

Well...that's a pure civilian job no hide and seek involved. He actually told me once before that he was a consultant of DGFI but I got confused when aazidane said that he was an ex-DGFI....consultant never means ex-DGFI. If there were problems in revealing his attachment with DGFI, he wouldn't share it with us....when he joined he had the lesson about it.

what lesson?

I know and fully understand your prejudge and hate for muslims and Islam. Regardless I had to reply to such pathetic bigotry for the sake of argument. Arranging 100K people with full state support is peanuts to a party like BAL with complete militant/autocrat like control over every state apparatus. Even school going kids R forcefully bought here to participate in this political farce. Couple of layers of police protections with all sorts of logistic support imaginable is available to the shabag facist mob where as forget opposition (both JI and BNP), even non-partisan teachers R brutally attacked and suppressed (even killed) when they opted to do a normal sit in protest for their legitimate rights. Over 20 people were killed by these BAL fagots in the last 2/3 weeks, all BD citizens. They were not Jamatis btw but muslim alems from other religious parties along with innocent by passers. These facist mob in shabag lead by awami/leftist leaders have already called on to shut down all newspapers and 2 Tv with opposing viewpoints. Amardesh getting the most of the awami wrath. All of this R going on open. A transparent N.korea . So don't lecture about democrazy here.

FYI Shahbag protesters are also muslims. Why would I support them if I hate muslims? And if I hate Islam, I cannot live in the city and the country I live in.

What I hate is Islamist radicalism and their dreams of Islamic supremacy over the world.

I am not prejudiced. I judge them for what they are.

The protesters may have state support in the sense that they may be happy and glad to protect them. But at least they are not paid workers or brainwashed ideologues. Somehow you seem to consider only the Jamaati protests as legitimate and by muslims. Are there no secular people in Bangladesh left or you just don't want to believe that there are? This is the familiar Islamist allibi. When a suicide bomber blows himself up killing innocent people, they disown him saying 'he cannot be a Muslim'. You are using the same argument for branding the protesters atheist and 'fascist'.

Besides that, you somehow blame the Shahbag protesters for the killings of the Jamaati protesters in police firing. Where as you conveniently ignore the attacks on the Hindu houses and the killing of Rajib Haider. And who in the right mind attacks Shaheed Minar?! Did no Muslims die for Bangladesh?

You call me a prejudiced bigot, while you liberally throw away words like fascists at the secular protesters. First you should understand the meaning of a fascist.

I have seen news of Jamaatis and their supporters dying in police firing. But where is the proof of the so called 'fascist' liberals' attacks on the Jamaatis or the 'non-partisan teachers'?

You also claim that the 'fascists' want to close down all the right wing press. Whereas I see only Amardesh being targeted. Amardesh is a conspiracy weaving media house which, if given enough time and space will take Bangladesh into the league of such paranoid conspiracy buffs like Pakistan, Iran and Egypt. Whatever intellectual capacity they have(they do write some sensible stories) is used up in writing paranoid stories about India. They brand even Khaleda Zia as RAW agent, and try to push her to further right. There is no other country but Pakistan(probably not even Pakistan.Zardari is called a stupid corrupt idiot. But not an Indian agent at least by right wing outlets.) where the top leaders get called this.

I am interested to know about your defence of the Jamaat's big wigs. Why are they innocent in your view? Is it because they did not commit any crime? Or is it , like their defence claims in one case, a case of mistaken identity? Also an independent question: Did the crimes not happen at all?

Why did you go after one's religion...is it sane :angry: ? His types are affluent in BD irrespective of religion.

You see, I can understand Bangladeshi Hindu's having a soft corner for their Hindu brothers in Hindu "super power" India, but I can never understand Muslim Bangladeshi's working for Indian cause. The only explanation is that there is personal or party interest involved.

In 1947 we separated from India because we could not live in a majority Hindu state, but now somehow these same Hindu's became our saviors? That I see as the biggest irony and sad joke for all Indian agents in Bangladesh with Muslim family back ground.

Already assumed that you never read any posts of Eastwatch's, making your whole argument invalid.
As for my comment, i have to say, idune is pretty stupid. He finds connections out of nowhere. Point one part in the article where it said India has hand in Shahbag. But idune as always spreading lies like the fanatic he is and you on the other hand jumping with any anti-Indian stuff. Your whole ideology revolves around anti-Indian and Indian conspiracies. You fail to judge something because of your emotions.

I have no conclusive proof, either you are extremely naive, but does not seem so from many of your other posts, so there is something else going on, hence my assumption, call me paranoid. idune Bhai knows more than you think.

And please do not tell me about eastwatch, he was first guy who told me once that I would die a miserable Jamati, calling poster Jamati and Rezakars was picked up by Indians from him I think. And then there is Capt. AL who during an argument wanted to push bamboo, we have an interesting bunch here.

FYI Shahbag protesters are also muslims. Why would I support them if I hate muslims? And if I hate Islam, I cannot live in the city and the country I live in.

What I hate is Islamist radicalism and their dreams of Islamic supremacy over the world.

I am not prejudiced. I judge them for what they are.

The protesters may have state support in the sense that they may be happy and glad to protect them. But at least they are not paid workers or brainwashed ideologues. Somehow you seem to consider only the Jamaati protests as legitimate and by muslims. Are there no secular people in Bangladesh left or you just don't want to believe that there are? This is the familiar Islamist allibi. When a suicide bomber blows himself up killing innocent people, they disown him saying 'he cannot be a Muslim'. You are using the same argument for branding the protesters atheist and 'fascist'.

Besides that, you somehow blame the Shahbag protesters for the killings of the Jamaati protesters in police firing. Where as you conveniently ignore the attacks on the Hindu houses and the killing of Rajib Haider. And who in the right mind attacks Shaheed Minar?! Did no Muslims die for Bangladesh?

You call me a prejudiced bigot, while you liberally throw away words like fascists at the secular protesters. First you should understand the meaning of a fascist.

I have seen news of Jamaatis and their supporters dying in police firing. But where is the proof of the so called 'fascist' liberals' attacks on the Jamaatis or the 'non-partisan teachers'?

You also claim that the 'fascists' want to close down all the right wing press. Whereas I see only Amardesh being targeted. Amardesh is a conspiracy weaving media house which, if given enough time and space will take Bangladesh into the league of such paranoid conspiracy buffs like Pakistan, Iran and Egypt. Whatever intellectual capacity they have(they do write some sensible stories) is used up in writing paranoid stories about India. They brand even Khaleda Zia as RAW agent, and try to push her to further right. There is no other country but Pakistan(probably not even Pakistan.Zardari is called a stupid corrupt idiot. But not an Indian agent at least by right wing outlets.) where the top leaders get called this.

I am interested to know about your defence of the Jamaat's big wigs. Why are they innocent in your view? Is it because they did not commit any crime? Or is it , like their defence claims in one case, a case of mistaken identity? Also an independent question: Did the crimes not happen at all?

When outsiders try to micro manage another country which they have no good idea about, then weird things like Shahbag circus happens. Your post is just a private individual attempt at meddling, which is happening in a grand scale by your govt. in our country. You would be advised to take some of the things said here at face value and try to verify them from independent sources, not just accept the version that matches your perception.

Your govt. makes mistakes, meddling in BD affairs using AL is one of those mistakes that will eventually blow up on your face, just like it happened in other smaller neighbor countries.

You see, I can understand Bangladeshi Hindu's having a soft corner for their Hindu brothers in Hindu "super power" India, but I can never understand Muslim Bangladeshi's working for Indian cause. The only explanation is that there is personal or party interest involved.

In 1947 we separated from India because we could not live in a majority Hindu state, but now somehow these same Hindu's became our saviors? That I see as the biggest irony and sad joke for all Indian agents in Bangladesh with Muslim family back ground.

And please do not tell me about eastwatch, he was first guy who told me once that I would die a miserable Jamati, calling poster Jamati and Rezakars was picked up by Indians from him I think. And then there is Capt. AL who during an argument wanted to push bamboo, we have an interesting bunch here.

I see so you wouldn't have minded being slaughtered by MUSLIMS but would never take help from HINDUS. Great.

The way you idolize RAW and India as some Superhuman nation which sounds really pathethic, i am not surprised that eastwatch said that

খালেদাকে হত্যার ইচ্ছা ‘প্রজন্ম চত্বরে’র

নিজস্ব প্রতিবেদক
আরটিএনএন

ঢাকা: বিরোধীদলীয় নেতা ও বিএনপি চেয়ারপারসন বেগম খালেদা জিয়াকে হত্যা করার ইচ্ছা প্রকাশ করেছে শাহবাগ মোড়ের সরকার সমর্থক আন্দোলনকারীরা।

আন্তর্জাতিক অপরাধ ট্রাইব্যুনালে বিচারাধীন বিএনপি ও জামায়াত নেতাদের ফাঁসি এবং জামায়াত নিষিদ্ধ চেয়ে এই বিক্ষোভকারীরা শাহবাগ মোড়কে ‘প্রজন্ম চত্বর’ নামে আখ্যা করে আসছে। সাবেক ছাত্রলীগ নেতা ডা. ইমরান এইচ সরকারকে সামনে রেখে ছাত্রলীগ ও সমমনা ছাত্র-যুব সংগঠনগুলোর গণজাগরণ মঞ্চ থেকে চলছে থেমে থেমে অবস্থান কর্মসূচি।

শুক্রবার রাতে ‘প্রজন্ম চত্বরে’র ফেসবুক পেজে একটি স্টাটাসে বলা হয়, ‘আমি রাগে অনবরত কাপতেছি/ক্ষোভে অভিমানে ভাষায় প্রকাশ করতে পারবোনা/দেশে গণহত্যা চালাচ্ছে সরকার!!! - খালেদা জিয়া/আমার মন চাইতেছে খালেদারে মাইরা গণহত্যা শুরু করি।’’

1_3.jpg

(আমি রাগে অনবরত... | Facebook)

আন্তর্জাতিক অপরাধ ট্রাইব্যুনালে জামায়াত নেতা মাওলানা দেলাওয়ার হোসাইন সাঈদীর ফাঁসির রায় কেন্দ্র করে, একে ‘চরম অবিচার’ দাবি করে আন্দোলনে নামে সাঈদী ভক্ত ও জামায়াত-বিএনপির নেতা-কর্মীরা। ফেব্রুয়ারির শেষ দিন থেকে শুরু করে আজ শুক্রবার এ পর্যন্ত পুলিশ-র*্যাব ও বিজিবির গুলিতে অন্ততপক্ষে ৬৬ জামায়াত-বিএনপি নেতা-কর্মী ও সাধারণ মানুষ নিহত হয়। বিক্ষোভকারীদের হাতে নিহত হন ৪ পুলিশ সদস্যও।

এছাড়া গত ৫ ফেব্রুয়ারি থেকে ২৫ ফেব্রুয়ারি পর্যন্ত পুলিশের গুলিতে ২০ দিনে খুন হয়েছেন ২৪ জন।

দেশে এমন সহিংস পরিস্থিতির বিষয়ে শুক্রবার দলের অবস্থান জানান দিতে গিয়ে এক সংবাদ সম্মেলনে খালেদা জিয়া বলেন, ‘সরকার যে ভয়াবহ অবস্থার দিকে দেশকে ঠেলে দিচ্ছে, গণহত্যায় মেতে উঠেছে, তাতে দেশের দায়িত্বশীল সর্ববৃহৎ রাজনৈতিক দল হিসাবে আমরা নিশ্চুপ দর্শক হয়ে থাকতে পারি না।’

বেগম জিয়া বলেন, ‘এ ধরনের গণহত্যার বিরুদ্ধে দাঁড়িয়েই আমরা ১৯৭১ সালে মাতৃভূমিকে স্বাধীন করেছিলাম। সেই স্বাধীন দেশে আবার অন্য কোনো অজুহাতে কখনো কোনো সরকার গণহত্যার পথ বেছে নেবে তা আমরা মেনে নিতে পারি না। আমি এই মুহূর্তে এই গণহত্যা বন্ধের দাবি জানাচ্ছি।’

এরপর থেকে প্রজন্ম চত্বর পেজ থেকে বেগম খালেদা জিয়ার বিরুদ্ধে নোংরা আক্রমণমূলক কুরুচিপূর্ণ ছবি, স্ট্যাটাস পোস্ট করা হচ্ছে।

Real-time News Network

It looks like 28k people desires to do the same! Poor khaleda Zia!

খালেদাকে হত্যার ইচ্ছা ‘প্রজন্ম চত্বরে’র

নিজস্ব প্রতিবেদক
আরটিএনএন

ঢাকা: বিরোধীদলীয় নেতা ও বিএনপি চেয়ারপারসন বেগম খালেদা জিয়াকে হত্যা করার ইচ্ছা প্রকাশ করেছে শাহবাগ মোড়ের সরকার সমর্থক আন্দোলনকারীরা।

আন্তর্জাতিক অপরাধ ট্রাইব্যুনালে বিচারাধীন বিএনপি ও জামায়াত নেতাদের ফাঁসি এবং জামায়াত নিষিদ্ধ চেয়ে এই বিক্ষোভকারীরা শাহবাগ মোড়কে ‘প্রজন্ম চত্বর’ নামে আখ্যা করে আসছে। সাবেক ছাত্রলীগ নেতা ডা. ইমরান এইচ সরকারকে সামনে রেখে ছাত্রলীগ ও সমমনা ছাত্র-যুব সংগঠনগুলোর গণজাগরণ মঞ্চ থেকে চলছে থেমে থেমে অবস্থান কর্মসূচি।

শুক্রবার রাতে ‘প্রজন্ম চত্বরে’র ফেসবুক পেজে একটি স্টাটাসে বলা হয়, ‘আমি রাগে অনবরত কাপতেছি/ক্ষোভে অভিমানে ভাষায় প্রকাশ করতে পারবোনা/দেশে গণহত্যা চালাচ্ছে সরকার!!! - খালেদা জিয়া/আমার মন চাইতেছে খালেদারে মাইরা গণহত্যা শুরু করি।’’

1_3.jpg

(আমি রাগে অনবরত... | Facebook)

আন্তর্জাতিক অপরাধ ট্রাইব্যুনালে জামায়াত নেতা মাওলানা দেলাওয়ার হোসাইন সাঈদীর ফাঁসির রায় কেন্দ্র করে, একে ‘চরম অবিচার’ দাবি করে আন্দোলনে নামে সাঈদী ভক্ত ও জামায়াত-বিএনপির নেতা-কর্মীরা। ফেব্রুয়ারির শেষ দিন থেকে শুরু করে আজ শুক্রবার এ পর্যন্ত পুলিশ-র*্যাব ও বিজিবির গুলিতে অন্ততপক্ষে ৬৬ জামায়াত-বিএনপি নেতা-কর্মী ও সাধারণ মানুষ নিহত হয়। বিক্ষোভকারীদের হাতে নিহত হন ৪ পুলিশ সদস্যও।

এছাড়া গত ৫ ফেব্রুয়ারি থেকে ২৫ ফেব্রুয়ারি পর্যন্ত পুলিশের গুলিতে ২০ দিনে খুন হয়েছেন ২৪ জন।

দেশে এমন সহিংস পরিস্থিতির বিষয়ে শুক্রবার দলের অবস্থান জানান দিতে গিয়ে এক সংবাদ সম্মেলনে খালেদা জিয়া বলেন, ‘সরকার যে ভয়াবহ অবস্থার দিকে দেশকে ঠেলে দিচ্ছে, গণহত্যায় মেতে উঠেছে, তাতে দেশের দায়িত্বশীল সর্ববৃহৎ রাজনৈতিক দল হিসাবে আমরা নিশ্চুপ দর্শক হয়ে থাকতে পারি না।’

বেগম জিয়া বলেন, ‘এ ধরনের গণহত্যার বিরুদ্ধে দাঁড়িয়েই আমরা ১৯৭১ সালে মাতৃভূমিকে স্বাধীন করেছিলাম। সেই স্বাধীন দেশে আবার অন্য কোনো অজুহাতে কখনো কোনো সরকার গণহত্যার পথ বেছে নেবে তা আমরা মেনে নিতে পারি না। আমি এই মুহূর্তে এই গণহত্যা বন্ধের দাবি জানাচ্ছি।’

এরপর থেকে প্রজন্ম চত্বর পেজ থেকে বেগম খালেদা জিয়ার বিরুদ্ধে নোংরা আক্রমণমূলক কুরুচিপূর্ণ ছবি, স্ট্যাটাস পোস্ট করা হচ্ছে।

Real-time News Network

:lol:hope bnp uses this

Some sources are saying Indian president will bring special weapons and even indian special ops to assasinate key political and Islamic figures in Bangladesh. Indian also may supply these special weapons to indian trained killing squad already staioned in Bangladesh.

Given Pilkhana massacre and clear sign of indian involvement, it is very much possible indian to commit such terror. Historically indian hindus committed terror and communal violance of Bangladeshi Muslim independece. And historically in the region, india committed terrorism all over south asia , including orchestrated killing Nepali royal family, in Srilanka, in Bangladesh and in Pakistan.

I have no conclusive proof, either you are extremely naive, but does not seem so from many of your other posts, so there is something else going on, hence my assumption, call me paranoid. idune Bhai knows more than you think.

People are generally clueless in BD, that's the main reason behind this. As Farhad Mazhar said we don't have clear idea over sovereignty....if we had this, we could easily identify where our national interest suffers. Besides, slave mentality is one more reason.

We've committed the same mistakes before several times, shouldn't we learn from that and correct ourselves. Decision taken based on religion didn't solve problem rather the volume of problems increased.

Back
Top Bottom