What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

Maybe back in the day, but Bangladesh has no reason to be pro Pakistan, we have caught up to them. The rest is awami league propaganda.

Again, what i meant that BNP have favorable attitude towards Pakistan and AL have favorable attitude towards India. In Bangladesh people understand Pro by that meaning :lol:.

bnp does not favor pakistan, bnp treats pakistan as a neighbor. BAL treats pakistan hostile so bnp's normal attitude seems favorable.

Don't blame me, i am telling you about peoples perception.

Again, what i meant that BNP have favorable attitude towards Pakistan and AL have favorable attitude towards India. In Bangladesh people understand Pro by that meaning :lol:.

Say it brother. They won't rest until you say BNP is the only true patriot party in Bangladesh and AL is an Indian RAWAMY stooge. :)

He is ex-dgfi.

:cheesy: now i understand why our DGFI was so ineffective, our agents are, lets say not upto the standards :omghaha:

Yeah right :rofl:

A DGFI who claims to be DGFI, heights of show off :rofl: what a shame for our secret agency :hitwall:

We were never fundamentalist by nature, I have Hindu friend, and we have very nice friendship, we help each other in problem.

But the problem is they are AL by nature, and recently they are preaching what should be the policy of BD, secular or not, in a country of 90% Muslim, they dont want Islami politics, but Islami does not encourage extremism like beat Hindus, it's all about the hegemonic policy that makes us hate India. I don't like Indians, even if someone is Muslim Indian.

After the election of 2001, when a right-wing coalition including two Islamist parties (Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh and Islami Oikya Jote) led by the pro-Islamic right wing Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) came to power, many Hindus and liberal secularist Muslims were attacked by a section of the governing regime. Thousands of Bangladeshi Hindus were believed to have fled to neighbouring India[10] to escape the violence unleashed by activists sympathetic to the new government. Many Bangladeshi Muslims played an active role in documenting atrocities against Hindus during this period.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Bangladesh

very reasonable, i must say.

The thanks my posts have received from BD members suggests otherwise.

It wasn't meant as an insult, if thats what you're thinking it was meant as encouragement to improve yourselves.

Most Bangladeshi members here are extremely paranoid and some are even stupid, to the point that it brings shame to our country. Their Superficial ASSUMPTIONS cross the limit of idiocy, infact, if a light bulb in their house doesn't work, they would blame supa dupa RAW.

I think being Pro-Pakistan is not a problem if that does not compromise the interests of BD, but AL being Pro-India has compromised BD's interest severely, it justifies BSF killing.

I think being Pro-Pakistan is not a problem if that does not compromise the interests of BD, but AL being Pro-India has compromised BD's interest severely, it justifies BSF killing.

Illegal migrates creating problem in India so its a open fact

After the election of 2001, when a right-wing coalition including two Islamist parties (Jamaat-e-Islami Bangladesh and Islami Oikya Jote) led by the pro-Islamic right wing Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) came to power, many Hindus and liberal secularist Muslims were attacked by a section of the governing regime. Thousands of Bangladeshi Hindus were believed to have fled to neighbouring India[10] to escape the violence unleashed by activists sympathetic to the new government. Many Bangladeshi Muslims played an active role in documenting atrocities against Hindus during this period.

Hinduism in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

very reasonable, i must say.

discrimination/attack on minorities/Hindus are not acceptable, communist type secularist are enemy of BD, and news of atrocities im BNP regime, Seems false/exaggerated.

discrimination/attack on minorities/Hindus are not acceptable, communist type secularist are enemy of BD, and news of atrocities im BNP regime, Seems false/exaggerated.
When wikipedia says RAW did shits in BD, you guys jump like hell but when it says about atrocities on Hindus, you say that its false. Nice ;)

Back
Top Bottom