What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

I meant, them training up and providing us with to-date technologies to make DGFI stronger.

And i did object the words that the other source speak of too. Those research don't make logically sense to me. You and what you researched about is your interpret-ion of the situation, a person who think about India and RAW will always put RAW everywhere, if you need example then @idune is the best bloke. point me out, atleast one of his posts where he mentioned neither of those two while the topic of discussion having no connection to them.

Our DGFI guy who is responsible for checking on people's conversations and monitoring anti state activity is a lt. colonel who had jt. black ops traning from the US, its just the guys on the street are not good at their job, they will have to make everyone understand that they are dgfi. For example when i go to kurmitola golf club you could tell the guys are dgfi by their crisp shirt and the way they look at you when you are driving with loud music on, another example would be 2 dgfi guys sitting on a bike, one behind holding his phone and talking loud, you could tell the guy is dgfi. Moeen U Ahmed used to walk at the golf club road, you would see 2 undercover guys walk behind him...it was so obvious they were dgfi that its not even funny.
A BNP uncle of mine has 24 hours dgfi surveillance on him. There is this guy dressed as this beggar sitting down in front of his house wearing sunglasses all the time. Sometimes he'd show up if he goes shopping and all. So yeah, its not that our dgfi is useless, it works for the government instead for the nation, just like our police force.

Here is a nice song, but impractical!
Main na Hindu na Musalman... - YouTube

its a beautiful song, but in lala land. National security is our main concern. Right now Bangladesh is in the risk of losing her sovereignty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inshallah if BNP comes to power DGFI will be made stronger, you can be assured than MBI Munshi will also be reinstated in his previous job maybe with a better position. DGFI hierarchy will be handpicked with proper screening. NSA, SB and Rab personals will all be overhauled.

What does it mean, where did he work?

Its plain incorrect to say India gives ceremonial positions to Muslims. On top of Khurshid, our current chief justice is a muslim, our intelligence bureau director is a muslim and even attorney general is a muslim and our last chief election commissioner was a muslim. You do know what kind of important posts kalam held in our most sensitive defence establishments before he was elevated to the admittedly ceremonial president's post.

I'm surprised people like aazidane who pretend to be ''secular'' are just the ''same old'' inside.

aazindane is on the path to muminiyat, as certified by the All Bangladesh Muminiyat board chairman Al-Zakir.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/233660-shahbagh-square-new-rise-71.html#post3930386

Yes RAW does. We dont want a fundamentalist BD. Simple. We like BD to be secular and open minded and not become a pawn to the fundamentalist who have nothing better to do than declare jihad on every thing that moves.

We were never fundamentalist by nature, I have Hindu friend, and we have very nice friendship, we help each other in problem.

But the problem is they are AL by nature, and recently they are preaching what should be the policy of BD, secular or not, in a country of 90% Muslim, they dont want Islami politics, but Islami does not encourage extremism like beat Hindus, it's all about the hegemonic policy that makes us hate India. I don't like Indians, even if someone is Muslim Indian.

If you think Bangladeshis are fundamentalist, you are a propagandist.

Actually I agree with you on reclaiming Pakistan for Pakistanis - but do you deny that AL is just an extension of India's arm in BD?

AL is Pro-India but saying it as extension of India's arm is extreme point of view.

Since, RAW works secretly, so you should not suppose that you will understand what they do here, but they really do.
Since, RAW works secretly, you should not ask for direct evidence, but their operations indeed run in BD.
And RAW works not in the level of common citizens, but at the level of Politicians, and BD strategies. Common people do not know what happens in upper level.

Your best bet is, search a honest BD intelligence guy, ask him about RAW's involvement in BD, they know better than common people. Today Many things/demands are raising in BD now, that are the best interest of India, not of mainstream Bangladeshis. We never saw such demands ten years ago.

Everyone knows ISI were behind Mumbi attack, but no direct evidence. In that case, we have to see who are the biggest beneficiary in a situation.

And yes, RAW has more interest in BD than CIA as a neighboring and strategic country to India. And I think RAW is working with Prothom-alo and Daily star indirectly to bring secularism in BD, it's not actually the demand of mainstream Bangladeshis. I think, these two news are not even AL supporter, but India's or communist. I never see them writing anything against BD-India deal that could hurt BD's interests in long run, but may be just Tipai Dam.

Dude honestly India is a country and have their own interest to look at. We have ours. It is common sense. You can't even write or probably know the phrase. It is counter-intelligence agents . And no think you never seen one or know one. You just assume.

RAW is working with two newspaper to bring secularism in Bangladesh, ok but why? secularists will let India into Bangladesh and make it a colony?you guys are really funny sometimes :omghaha:

they are funny....indeed

what is the position of the Bangladesh army on these matters & instead of stopping it why are they allowing these things knowing full well that the states national interest becomes very vulnerable to these activities & outside interference this is the most confusing & heartbreaking part
i can't believe this is the same army that Shaheed president Zia-ur-Rahman built , in fact it was one institution which the whole country took pride on, it was like a solid steal wall standing in the way of any anti-national activities

No, army stays out of civil & political matter in BD strictly.

during the hartal the shibir guys vandalised a branch of Trust Bank ( run by the army) . I think you can guess what theit game was.

Circumstantial evidence. We do not have direct evidence, but I heard from family sources that our entire admin and DGFI have been compromised. As for paranoia, it is better to err on the side of caution. See how many of us telling you the same thing, can all of us be wrong?

Also, I support improving our own HUMINT by a network of organized civil society to counter this. This is the only way IMO we can get more information about real status of things on the ground. Political parties are too busy looking after their pocket. A state cannot survive or prosper if it has been compromised by foreign agents.

This is the age of information. Everyone knows about everyone. BA knows every gun India have, IA knows every bullets we have. It is what you have-not that matters.

This world is moving toward becoming a global village with people to people connectivity. We can either accept that and live together happily and prosperously. Or we go backward like Afghanistan only to be bombed to ancient age by US after some time.

Our DGFI guy who is responsible for checking on people's conversations and monitoring anti state activity is a lt. colonel who had jt. black ops traning from the US, its just the guys on the street are not good at their job, they will have to make everyone understand that they are dgfi. For example when i go to kurmitola golf club you could tell the guys are dgfi by their crisp shirt and the way they look at you when you are driving with loud music on, another example would be 2 dgfi guys sitting on a bike, one behind holding his phone and talking loud, you could tell the guy is dgfi. Moeen U Ahmed used to walk at the golf club road, you would see 2 undercover guys walk behind him...it was so obvious they were dgfi that its not even funny.
A BNP uncle of mine has 24 hours dgfi surveillance on him. There is this guy dressed as this beggar sitting down in front of his house wearing sunglasses all the time. Sometimes he'd show up if he goes shopping and all. So yeah, its not that our dgfi is useless, it works for the government instead for the nation, just like our police force.

its a beautiful song, but in lala land. National security is our main concern. Right now Bangladesh is in the risk of losing her sovereignty.

ooohhh...so sad they were so obvious & you are so brilliant. :rofl:

And you are killing your own brothers just because they have a beard or waer an Islamic cap or they run an Islamic bank or because they have something Islamic with them just to make monkeys in New Dehli happy. That's the real shame.

I have not heared of any killing in bangladesh. No Shia, Ahmedi killing. What you are talking about ???

Dude honestly India is a country and have their own interest to look at. We have ours. It is common sense. You can't even write or probably know the phrase. It is counter-intelligence agents . And no think you never seen one or know one. You just assume.

they are funny....indeed

No, army stays out of civil & political matter in BD strictly.

during the hartal the shibir guys vandalised a branch of Trust Bank ( run by the army) . I think you can guess what theit game was.

This is the age of information. Everyone knows about everyone. BA knows every gun India have, IA knows every bullets we have. It is what you have-not that matters.

This world is moving toward becoming a global village with people to people connectivity. We can either accept that and live together happily and prosperously. Or we go backward like Afghanistan only to be bombed to ancient age by US after some time.

ooohhh...so sad they were so obvious & you are so brilliant.
:rofl:

ask any army officer about dgfi field guys they'll tell you.

ask any army officer about dgfi field guys they'll tell you.

I will give you an example of how army officials talk about each other. I got a cousin in EBR and another in 8thFld ARTY, when they come to my home in family gatherings...it's like vietnam war. If you ask a regular a gentleman of the academy about his seniors do you know what they say? If you ask a regular soldier about someone of their unit who went to DGFI do you know what they say? We are the best, they are the worst. We do everything, they are just lazy fellows.

You say you got relatives, just mix them up sometime if they are from different branches, it's more amusing. But they are all important. :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom