What's new

Protesters at Shahbagh in Bangladesh backed by India

I believe in secularism, i have nothing against hindus, in fact I have a very close Indian hindu friend, a nice chap. My problem is with the Bangladeshi hindus who are a threat to our national security and sovereignty. Hindus as a group cannot be trusted, their alliance can be with India, it is a big risk. So Hindus cannot be given high posts, just a couple of big posts through extensive screening for public relations and ceremonial issues. Just like Indian does with their muslim population.

I am sorry what was that?!

Look if you want Bangaldesh Hindus to be treated the way you have mentioned then so be it ,thats your opinion as a bangladeshi but kindly refrain from posting such highlighted nonsensical claims.

PS: Arent there any Hindu Bangladeshi posters?

lol . . . . not them. It's people like you who should be monitored and kept under surveillance. You are tying to promote communal division and religious fascism. You should be tried and put in jail.

EDIT: Even if you have Hindus living in Bangladesh, they will continue to live here peacefully and with religious harmony. You having a problem or not is insignificant.

Not creating communal-ism here, simply eradicating the problem, that is nationalism. Traitors who has an Indian agenda should be monitored and Hindus and hindu sympathizers fit the profile.

Not creating communal-ism here, simply eradicating the problem, that is nationalism. Traitors who has an Indian agenda should be monitored and Hindus and hindu sympathizers fit the profile.

You are exactly doing that. Preventing people like you from spreading communal poison IS nationalism and patriotism.

You are exactly doing that. Preventing people like you from spreading communal poison IS nationalism and patriotism.

It is a matter of national security, for the greater good. Hindus and the extreme secular seem like they have an indian agenda. Indian agenda must be eliminated from the soil of Bangladesh.

Just because you create false narrative and few indians dance to it does NOT make it true. If you are preaching indian brand here we have seen what india does to its minority Muslim in Gujrat and Sikhs, we are far better as human and as nation.

I am sorry what was that?!

Look if you want Bangaldesh Hindus to be treated the way you have mentioned then so be it ,thats your opinion as a bangladeshi but kindly refrain from posting such highlighted nonsensical claims.

1. Hindus will never be treated like that; not in Bangladesh. Mass population of Bangladesh live in religious harmony and they don't share the mentality of aazidane.

2. These people will bring India on even if it rained for 3 continuous days in Bangladesh.

It is a matter of national security, for the greater good. Hindus and the extreme secular seem like they have an indian agenda. Indian agenda must be eliminated from the soil of Bangladesh.

ShadowFaux does not recognize Bangladeah as a nation so long there are 90% Muslims rejecting indian bully. He is far from the idea of Bangladesh security.

Just because you create false narrative and few indians dance to it does NOT make it true.

The opinion of a 4.6 percenter doesn't count especially that percentage represent the party that opposed our liberation.

I say it because it is true. You don't like it, don't believe it, that's your problem.

Bangladeshi national security should be in the top of every Bangladeshi agenda.

The national security of Bangladesh lies with Bangladesh being economically strong. We are surrounded by India. People who want a direct confrontation with India don't have our best interest in mind.

ShadowFaux does not recognize Bangladeah as a nation so long there are 90% Muslims rejecting indian bully. He is far from the idea of Bangladesh security.

You are mistaken.

The opinion of a 4.6 percenter doesn't count especially that percentage represent the party that opposed our liberation.

I say it because it is true. You don't like it, don't believe it, that's your problem.

The national security of Bangladesh lies with Bangladesh being economically strong first. We are surrounded by India. People who want a direct confrontation with India don't have our best interest in mind.

No one has brought a direct confrontation with India here, except you. India should be treated as a neighbor and traded and negotiated as an equal partner. Not bending over backwards for Indian interest. It seems you like bending over backwards for your Hindu Bharath Matha's interests. It seems when all fails you advocate a confrontation with India.

We are surrounded by India. People who want a direct confrontation with India don't have our best interest in mind.

Rejecting indian bully and interference is NOT asking for confrontation. Unless india impose confrontation on Bangladesh. Again you are creating false and subservient narrative but want to to be treated otherwise. Besides, india being three sides on our border does not mean jack, get real.

No one has brought a direct confrontation with India here, except you. India should be treated as a neighbor and traded and negotiated as an equal partner. Not bending over backwards for Indian interest. It seems you like bending over backwards for your Hindu Bharath Matha's interests. It seems when all fails you advocate a confrontation with India.

Again with the personal attacks. Anyway, you are mistaken. I have only the best interest of my country in my heart. I certainly don't have to prove it to you.

No one has to bring direct confrontation with India. The idea of the anti-state elements is push India and Bangladesh gradually towards it.

Rejecting indian bully and interference is NOT asking for confrontation. Unless india impose confrontation on Bangladesh. Again you are creating false and subservient narrative but want to to be treated otherwise. Besides, india being three sides on our border does not mean jack, get real.

You have no friggin idea of international politics. Go read some more and acquire some knowledge.

There are smart ways of rejecting Indian bully. If you really have the best interest of Bangladesh, be smart!

I believe in secularism, i have nothing against hindus, in fact I have a very close Indian hindu friend, a nice chap. My problem is with the Bangladeshi hindus who are a threat to our national security and sovereignty. Hindus as a group cannot be trusted, their alliance can be with India, it is a big risk. So Hindus cannot be given high posts, just a couple of big posts through extensive screening for public relations and ceremonial issues. Just like Indian does with their muslim population.
You sound like you fell out of Indian saffronist's mouth or the other side. Because it is exactly what they argue. Indian muslims should be kept away from high posts. They should not be trusted. They are a big risk(amazingly I heard the exact same two words from a friend when he referred to muslims.) etc etc.
Your argument is just of the other color.

And you call yourself secular in the first line:omghaha:. You have to read up in dictionary about that word.

You have no friggin idea of international politics. Go read some more and acquire some knowledge.

There are smart ways of rejecting Indian bully. If you really have the best interest of Bangladesh, be smart!

Person like you you tries to taunt using "3 side indian border" teaching int'l politics, that is epic. In your version of narrative being indian sunservient is winning startegy. Sure that is for hindus, Awami League and few communist natiks but for majorty Bangladeshis that is not why Bangladesh got its independence.

Back
Top Bottom